Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Throw quit smoking!

Throw quit smoking!

Posts 51 to 100 of 193

Евгений80 wrote:

A me, Netimer all, mother-in-law something sypanula in food

You y- You know deal not in mother-. I have an analogous syndrome. Not drink year three. But when am present on bacchanals on the morning aching head as with buduna.
Not for good reason say lyazhish sleep with dogs you wake up with their fleas. So communication this very it is important. Need seek blagosnykh people

2 years as is not smoke)

Deserted quit smoking 6 years ago, but sometimes on weekends under a beer smoked my a couple cigarettes. Now. Maybe, you understand, that did this for good reason. Through two years again lit a cigarette. Three years ago quite refused from cigarettes. Nor how many not regret, nor how many not pulling.

Deserted quit smoking 2.5 months ago. Helped pills - Sophorine (tabex).

With starters decided to quit children (25 and 35 years), lasted gender days, I I mean, he called their brats, and decided to their example them show.
Tomorrow 3 weeks as not smoke! In the answer all 7.10 - Man said, the guy made. (Experience smoker's years 40!)

Last edited by 23594 (Oct 14 2015 13:17:29)

+2

Until smoke. Netimer just until health allows)

Was smoking 27let. Deserted not smoke 5 years.

avm wrote:

Pomogli pills - Sophorine (tabex).

I these pills already 4 year themselves'm torturing. On winter'm dropping quit smoking, so as chilly on balcony exits, and spring again'm belly its on place questioning)

As who the spoke - there is nothing easier than to quit, I himself already 328 times throwing good))

Deserted entu malware likes already as more 5 years ago. Not the, to not pulling, and even smells became not transpose.
The first time importantly not been. Couple of-top three months. And then already in habit enters not touch and even not to think pro smokes.
In my opinion

Abandon quit smoking!
Duma is developing project, from is, to pay non-smoker workers 10% from salaries!

Never was smoking, ah wasn that in the first classroom with loveliness of were messing around,, so and not continued this cigarette habit.

Deserted quit smoking for 1 day - no problems.

Alan kar
Easy way to to quit
Have read
Not smoke years 5

Prokuril 26 years, the past two thought as would throw, health the beginning of tendencies to push. Once all ??? gave word, that not d quit smoking year - not lit a cigarette, on entire life to lend word - as the not on itself was. On end year thought'll have a smoke oriental tunes, the other and again I will, but then on advice with this themes (the second time hurl harder) refused from this thought. And so, on this wave of has passed another a year old and I already not think start. So and health showed - choice the right. Most complex, in my experience in this fact - this will determine, the second deal - hold first week. Ah and then is beginning to nice help already own pride for himself and dependence becomes, as it turned out, not such perishing strong.

Me 31, was smoking with 15 years. Years 8 ago began dispute constantly engage and gradually deserted. Could not only help it under village bee. Year three ago even Caribbean began actively and had to terminally throw, to not to curl under yet on fifth kilometers) Now quite not pulling. Even contrary there full.

Hard throw, already 3 th times exploded. The first time 2 year longest held, but on stupidity lit a cigarette again.
Carre novel read, but understand, that this the text programs the me, and not can his further dozen pages perceive. Sophorine gave outcome on six months. Now. Maybe, you again have been arguing to abandon this habits, but until progress has been slow :(

Crazy Demon wrote:

again have been arguing to abandon this habits

As I understood, importantly not need to spare no themselves!
Decided to throw, so throw the on truth!
Not smoke the second month!

The very that sucks the, that likes quit smoking the. Simply likes himself process.

"There is nothing easier, than to quit. I, for example, throwing good 78 times "(Since) Mark Twain.
I, too, throwing good many, long, but two years ago was able! Has tried Sophorine, graffical Carre novel (helped immediately, deserted, through two months began, more not helped). Has tried major shitload of other ways, methods, funds. Was desire to, lacked something quite a small.
Helped change environment. Go with wife Vietnam on beach recreation. Cool Number, huge balcony. On balcony table, two chairs, an ashtray. And I looked on it and decided to -! ?????! On the third day an urge then so, that as would whom not kill for a puff. Released on streets, bought have her one cigarette of Gray Winston, made couple of huffs - feel better. Passed still couple of days, and again even 4000m2 as well as in terms of a, and in tinnitus can. Released on streets, the her there is no, another Winston, refused open. Bought she has any local cigarette, one I puff - slightly not threw up. So and stood in line for the kind an ashtray on balcony virginal clean!)
Was smoking with 16, deserted in 49. This do never late!

Before was smoking, and school and institution. Then the very a took, and has tried on ways, importantly desire to and goal)
Not smoke already 5 years! :cool:

In camp try quit smoking, not appreciate, so and passed already 29 years, not must have been tempted by even try

Friends changed cigarettes on robots, I until smoke.

Bugagerz wrote:

read, indeed do started making these-- in dream after the eighth pages tends, after 9th aaao quit smoking, not helps.

Me just on three pages facilitated, wife then downloaded me audio book.

Bugagerz wrote:

read, indeed do started making these-- in dream after the eighth pages tends, after 9th aaao quit smoking, not helps.

So smoke and up on the. Carr same about this initially books wrote, that continue quit smoking and read.
I gave a talk this book for 10 days. Read on smartphone.
Last chapter dochityval already non-smoker :cool: more 3 years ago.

And I coined itself motive, i.e., for what me this benefits, under abrogate the 23 years, not smoke already 4 month.

The employee on cough deserted quite easily, less than for week.
I when in its time throwing good, not helped nothing, over Carr bullshit laughed Schmal on box since in day. And then came she. The hiccups. After each of. It seems, someone very wanted to, to I deserted ^ ^ camping on CHAMPION After several days'm done and more not pulling (already almost 10 years).

To quit or not is purely your decision and all these Miracle ways simply drains money-who the yes kupit-
I here is simply its pack finished smoking 31 on May 2013 and to this day, and have brother still cover slips remained so he with 01,06,2013
Here is and anything-- simply took and defied
(ARGUMENTY an ashtray emptying and yard clean up) :rofl:

F better not start, to then not was painfully painful for hurl.

Bought smallness cigarette and beznikotinovuyu liquid. Already year normal cigarettes not smoke. E-me smoking? Harmless and not stinks, and habit to swallow the smoke yet not suffer so as like and inhaling and steam there is. Generally all who not can throw, recommend to purchase a device.

Very well helps to quit. Bath!
"The good steam can exert a strong detox-effect. In breathing ways of either smoker's failing phlegm, which causes permanent (especially active each) cough. Abrupt change temperature in Russian steam bath (from is in terms in ice Wilkes or oblachnosti a snow bank) aggressively effects the way nations behave the respiratory system, reinvigorating refresh sputum. "

Difficult to quit, when a smoke break - this as recreation, pause at work, in collective. When don that all these talk in the smoking room - empty, that to live can be and without this - throw easier.
Have the most experience 5 years was. Has challenged the on the other reason of course, men harder to quit, there is no such responsibility :)

Was smoking 17 years. Many. Until two packs in day.
Deserted 6 years ago.
Without tablets, books and other things. Simply finished smoking cigarette, threw away a cigarette butt, and next and pack.
Through 6 months began to expose ourselves (chronic) diseases which stashed nicotine - received my treatment year.
Received weight + 15 kg, went in gym - unseated the 10.
Now the entered, then I fold.
To kurevu not pulling even when Dry.
Very terribly smell smokers women - now I this feel.

Alan Carr me not helped. Smoke 25 consecutive year.
The first time deserted year ago, longest held six months. Deserted with the help gummy bears Nicorette Gum.
Began again on stupidity - thought, comparable from depicted a stress will help. Bullshit.
Now again have been arguing. Until not is obtained.
As me seems, here importantly - a good incentive and into cannon fodder.
No amount pills-gumballs not will help, until himself this not you want. Truly.

Deserted with the help tablets "TABEKS" the result och exasperated.
But on stupidity again lit a cigarette.
Through couple of months will repeat another attempt to)

grafik_70 wrote:

deserted with the help tablets "TABEKS" the result och exasperated.
But on stupidity again lit a cigarette.
Through couple of months will repeat another attempt to)

Means not deserted, this self-delusions. Deserted, means deserted, and began again, means and not throwing good.

Deserted, when have read instruction to "Tabeksu"))

18 years was smoking and deserted after reading instructions, here is

I’d say honestly - quit smoking likes and until now want. But pleasure delivers only the first comparable for day. Deserted 10 years ago.
The reason - not suffer that the or whom the - from what I ? t depend on and the that controls me. From cigarettes kept, with morning could not eyes prodrat until not'll have a smoke, want quit smoking - are looking for an cigarettes around as fool. This and terribly. To everything to everything else dyspnea an.
Upon us incursions, with morning threw away pack in window and all.
Then several times was a screwup on drunk mistake.
Now at all stopped even to think about this, the disobedient times hazy in terms of of, not want have glee reason.

Was smoking 20 years, then sharply in one day deserted. Here is 6 years not smoke. As the tried took a cigarette made a puff and understood all not my.

Saws was smoking 16 years in one day moment came to a doctor he said regulation further continue to die! Quit smoking deserted to drink no!

gosha67 wrote:

quit smoking deserted to drink no!

Not smoke. But smells shag for me as the cat ??????????????'m catnip. I of those who samosad with the grandfather was growing in balconies and terraces and themselves his on typewriter shinkovali. Remember that such the sniff tobacco. Liquors only net product. This the, that from sugar + yeast.

Looked Alyona Carre novel. Deserted. Then with stupidity again lit a cigarette. Now has switched on PNVs. Like harm smaller. Can after them at all desire to quit smoking unmitigated. All health.

On-my PNVs - to quote Garik has – Kharlamov "naedalovo" and not more. If hurl the immediately, and everything else simply gimmicks your psychics, to nor for that not throw. Himself deserted in early October, and correctly spoke one of forums, importantly hold six months. And I correct that still importantly - to purchase other habits, camping on E. Without cigarettes. And then will be much easier. Typically, us drag not cigarettes, namely habits under which we smoke - after food, toilet, a smoke break at work, coffee with cigarette, smoking on cast and camping on D.

On my view that PNVs, that non-alcoholic beer - this all steps on the way to rubber woman!

Deserted quit smoking two with plus year ago. Simply decided to that with 1 January not smoke, and all :) Until this was smoking years 15, many ways throw has tried, but helped only the firm decision throw.

27let stazhu with cigarette years 5 that was throw, two viewing Alan in time the form of and the result almost 2 weeks abstinence can and tickles zadumonnoe

Last edited by stl (Mar 5 2016 13:00:09)

System 8 years (in one day has challenged the and here is already 3 year nor-nor)

With 14 was smoking 16-17 years stazhu deserted 2.5 year ago, but and until now want

Take elektronku, not listen to those who believes their not work way throw, was smoking with 18-30 years, elektronkoy deserted, already not smoke 1,5goda and not pulling

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Throw quit smoking!