Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Throw quit smoking!

Throw quit smoking!

Posts 1 to 50 of 171

http://yadi.sk/d/zsgR6chFEvCLc
- Up we go on skis

Without tsunzury

Last edited by stasblak (Dec 28 2013 15:42:50)

24 December - five years as quit smoking deserted

8 years as deserted

As went in school - deserted quit smoking and to drink beer. Seriously. Here is already 43 year as

+1

belazov wrote:

as went in school - deserted quit smoking and to drink beer.

And until schools how many packs in day smoked my?
Drinking game in reasonable range in Friday with friends in garage - the good opportunity lifting stress.
And quit smoking in my companies to 50 fringes years defied almost all, remained I one, Trouble. In sight there I have character a decisive.

Here is for this I and uploaded a good book Carre novel, helps on 90%
http://yadi.sk/d/zsgR6chFEvCLc

Quit smoking deserted 1 February 2001. Even would sons defied one 21 Different 17 and both smoke.

stasblak wrote:

That for this I and uploaded a good book Carre novel, helps on 90%

Unfortunately, not fell I in these 90%. To to quit, need a for such idiots, as I, very a serious the reason. Have Steven King, on-my, there is narrative on the subject.
100% challenge only after stroke (not let-God).

+1

ПЮФ wrote:

belazov wrote (and):

As went in school - deserted quit smoking and to drink beer.

And until schools how many packs in day smoked my?
Drinking game in reasonable range in Friday with friends in garage - the good opportunity lifting stress.
And quit smoking in my companies to 50 fringes years defied almost all, remained I one, Trouble. In sight there I have character a decisive.
!

How many was smoking not remember, and of last straw beer became 7 granchakov Soviet beer on wedding where the in farms (in 7 years - 3.5 the bottle Soviet beer from kegs). Zakosel and lost from pocket iron typewriter, sir - truck military was with 2 missiles. Here is one rocket only and has remained. Offended by strongly then and deserted beer to drink.
And vodka and other products urination yeast deserted in 84m after stroyotryada in Czechoslovakia - there and a half month were meeting and celebrations 4 times in week with 21 until 2-00, and in 6 on work Still Rise. Arrived home -, I could even watch in a mirror - asked and moreover sho in the mirror: It you need to? The sho in the mirror shook his head - ah, nope! Here is since then and else not drink. Better liter juice drinks, than 0.1 vodka.
So that reasons were compelling.
And quit smoking deserted because as appeared classes more interesting to do 8-)

Last edited by belazov (Dec 29 2013 19:37:32)

Rotgut and kurivo is famously replaces a unique thing, this Yes, Chinese tea Pu-erh tea, this a unique designing from podnebesnoy with of brewing traditions, li this moment drink 23 year-old, this that the with than the.

teplov wrote:

[Jack]I saw this book 4 year the and immediately deserted quit smoking, to drink and wife.

? She the under than?

DeKot wrote:

teplov wrote (and):

Have read this book 4 year the and immediately deserted quit smoking, to drink and wife.

? She the under than?

And sobered up o.o. o.o. o.o. :D!

Ox, guys, all of this - deal strictly personal. Ah not case life direct and the flat, as German autobahn. And anendot pro gruzina, which in party ????, love.
If party will order to put will, going to leave to drink, quit smoking and love women? I will. And if party will order to put will life give, will you give it back? 'll trade you everything, on at me such a life?

Srani in the air and so lack - breathe full breastfeeding! So fix OK promoted srani inward itself for their same money, when without it can be well indispensable?

+2

Deserted quit smoking 22 June 2013. With the second attempts. During the first slightly knights are not deserted. Not smoke 7 th month.

Not was smoking, not smoke, not pledge)

Guys! I modicum and smoke, and, the case, 'm out having a drink, but, increasingly would still, all YOU love and respect. With VALERIU YEAR!

+2

C sincere wishes with the coming year let us to live in world with nature
http://yadi.sk/d/hd5nZYvaFFFyt
http://yadi.sk/d/Z884nllxFFG6L
http://yadi.sk/d/OMINbsKYFFG8W

Last edited by stasblak (Dec 31 2013 10:31:42)

Messrs. you and further chase argue that eternal engine not is possible
http://yadi.sk/d/DLNRkd9gFFFvq

Last edited by stasblak (Dec 31 2013 10:30:06)

Not smoke already seven years and very glad that deserted

stasblak wrote:

God you and further chase argue that eternal engine not is possible
http://yadi.sk/d/DLNRkd9gFFFvq

Edited stasblak (Today 08 :30: 06)

Nothing not understood with this video. Here is such I moldavan. Can will comment exile.

6 years was smoking of the in this year anniversary!

10 years as deserted

Eternal engine not only is possible, but and well itself there is. Only see no one needs. Fully amechanical fashion wheel, is worth in rance incidentally. The entire chip in is, to system do not a closed and not equilibrium. And because any gridlocked system always seeks to its equilibrium, so most newcomers and not can nothing build)
Ah yes, human name is Aldo Costa, and here is and the film him the knighted Professor:

Read Carre novel and 4 year'm abstaining

Курил 2 пачки в день.Третью раздавал.Теперь у нас пачка сигарет - $3 . В год $3000=Китайский станочек типа 6090.

Already 12 days not smoke. Prokuril 12 years.

Not smoke and am not expected! There is no in this nothing good, in smoke I and so'm breathing in his industrial and mining city of Donetsk)

:crazyfun: on topic dropout rates quit smoking active as times non-smokers, right Glenn Lesick.
Smoke, want throw, but continue to quit smoking. :dontknow:

— Chego — the you poorly irritating.
— Yes here is, bought recently pills from desires quit smoking...
— And as, desire to the establishment?
— How hand lifted! Smoke now without taking any desires...

Not smoke Monetary, became better themselves feel!

At all not smoke and feel themselves better than surrounding (Living not in city of under this)

13 years was smoking, then aptly deserted on 2 year (Alan Carr), began with huffs on holidays, through gender year jumped into it on full, several times in during next 2 years throwing good weeks on 2, now again 2 month not smoke. Not quit smoking much better, genuinely believe that in this time forever deserted, forces and patience on another attempt to throw more not will, the first time all much easier broke a, better not to experience fate,, if defied.

Want throw. A scribe as want) weeks two Chekhov pills "tabeks" with 2.5 packs in day before 5-6 cigarettes as maximum. Case less. But want quite throw. For asthma a disease reaches sometimes)

tilvikas wrote:

Курил 2 пачки в день.Третью раздавал.Теперь у нас пачка сигарет - $3 . В год $3000=Китайский станочек типа 6090.

Будет пачка сигарет стоить 30 долларов - будет народ курить "другие " сигареты=другой табак.

Горбачев устроив антиалкогольную компанию - принес только вред .

Думайте о своем здоровье - если трудно бросить совсем - курите меньше .
Кому надо - тот бросил.
Остальное - пустой треп для самооправдания.

With 4 January deserted quit smoking, under fix the second time until this not was smoking 6 years.
Not know why lit a cigarette. Nerves, that whether placate.
Generally lit a cigarette, gender year passed, can smell need to hurl.
Wow, as this me hard fadvisors, deserted truth without aid, curiously books, tablets, and band-aids.
Never valsti, quit smoking, if defied, the second time throw much harder on me, sorely tested and potverzhdeno on itself.
All luck in the fight with bad cut down!

I here is two years not smoke, and sometimes want strongly, at work virtually all smoke.

As adopted 8th the law, so wanted quit smoking.

And need whether it hurl? ???? here health, this my decision quit smoking or not quit smoking not love when me impose

+1

Vitos_2011zk wrote:

this my decision quit smoking or not quit smoking

Quit smoking - this not your decision. And here is to quit this your. And as only you decide throw you and see the entire demanizm which vostanit against your decisions. In principle in primary stage you still decide. Ah and if experience big. You already sold opportunity to decide for this pleasure. And now that would you not talked you worked this desires. Not agree ah then homilies not have a smoke week and for some day or hour. Against us works a powerful industry which earns billions of on our flaws. And is making all efforts to we from this slavery not poured.
Slightly inclined to open up veil of. Have human there is mind and the mind. This different tools and respectively have them different functions. Mind this subtle body which controls feelings. I.e. this processor which receives the intel with the sensors and defines tasty not tasty pleased not pleased
Likes not likes and camping on D. Longlasting partnership people on the planet live on platform mind. Goal such people to enjoy feelings. Likes quit smoking
Means d quit smoking to drink means to drink. But oio't care that with you or “entertainments ” close. This simply not his function. His task determine where tastier where warmer where softly.
The mind this shell of which the most priblizhena to psyche. Ruzum this the that us distinguishes about animal world. In reason, are collected all morally ethical quality knowledge about them and implementation these knowledge. Here is this is one tasks for human develop the mind.
If man developing the mind. Regularly fosters depth in itself morally ethical quality. The he gains rooted the beginning. If he goes on about have feelings the he developing in itself into your animal nature of.
For a reasonable human enough calligraphy on box since cigarettes about the board of health warns. And as would mind there not he was screamin 'ah let another and all
Or okay only with Monday. The mind will tell yes me this very pleased but this hurts my health and my close I'm dropping.
To why when man drinks he trains disable the mind. Then fully goes on on water have feelings.
Review to our occasion want smoke want not smoke. Man thinks that he is free to decide. But if me managed to explain man depends on want. Regularly goes on about have feelings and thus becomes on platform mind. And platform mind this when not we desires manage and they us. There is still that say but fear that many tubbo and from some and for this few on neck. All goods

+3

As said Mark Twain - "Permit quit smoking very simply - I personally did this times a hundred."
I moved on little rollies going for. If before was leaving cover slips cigarettes in clock, then now'll smoke another 5-6 units. Deal in is, that tobacco I take without types, and other stuff, after vykurivaniya one little rollies going for quit smoking not want 3-4 hours, except this, spontaneously produced a joint on tilt not intend to bend, gives to need get typewriter, sir, paper, tobacco, find the table and to no one not US.
In cigarettes on-my, something add, to cigarette, and means and bought their shabby.There, here this there is no, yes and pleasure from smoked little rollies going for much more.

vitlena wrote:

quit smoking - this not your decision. And here is to quit this your. And as only you decide throw you and see the entire demanizm which vostanit against your decisions. In principle in primary stage you still decide. Ah and if experience big. You already sold opportunity to decide for this pleasure. And now that would you not talked you worked this desires. Not agree ah then homilies not have a smoke week and for some day or hour. Against us works a powerful industry which earns billions of on our flaws. And is making all efforts to we from this slavery not poured.
Slightly inclined to open up veil of. Have human there is mind and the mind. This different tools and respectively have them different functions. Mind this subtle body which controls feelings. I.e. this processor which receives the intel with the sensors and defines tasty not tasty pleased not pleased
Likes not likes and camping on D. Longlasting partnership people on the planet live on platform mind. Goal such people to enjoy feelings. Likes quit smoking
Means d quit smoking to drink means to drink. But oio't care that with you or “entertainments ” close. This simply not his function. His task determine where tastier where warmer where softly.
The mind this shell of which the most priblizhena to psyche. Ruzum this the that us distinguishes about animal world. In reason, are collected all morally ethical quality knowledge about them and implementation these knowledge. Here is this is one tasks for human develop the mind.
If man developing the mind. Regularly fosters depth in itself morally ethical quality. The he gains rooted the beginning. If he goes on about have feelings the he developing in itself into your animal nature of.
For a reasonable human enough calligraphy on box since cigarettes about the board of health warns. And as would mind there not he was screamin 'ah let another and all
Or okay only with Monday. The mind will tell yes me this very pleased but this hurts my health and my close I'm dropping.
To why when man drinks he trains disable the mind. Then fully goes on on water have feelings.
Review to our occasion want smoke want not smoke. Man thinks that he is free to decide. But if me managed to explain man depends on want. Regularly goes on about have feelings and thus becomes on platform mind. And platform mind this when not we desires manage and they us. There is still that say but fear that many tubbo and from some and for this few on neck. All goods

Who said that I man not a sensible, I himself itself is a master, combined with my needs and desires, and only I solve the need it me or not, not desires as in your celebrated phrase, I quietly can not quit smoking not day and two and years, and unlike many, not d summed up, not medular syndrome addiction, and all here is these inflated like catchphrases, this is so, the first course at the uni on psychology, and with everything hand is stealth promotion its perspective and in fundamentally there is not correctly.

Vitos_2011zk wrote:

and with everything hand is stealth promotion its perspective and in fundamentally there is not correctly.

Am asking forgiveness have all whom inflicted the tracking. These themes explore deeply more 5 years. Goal was not humiliate whom either and help with themselves
Knowledge deal. I have there are many practical at purchase on this topic.
That concerns your letters the handle everything- registering I iskrine glad that you decide. And wish you to accept the right and final decision. Because force will be very imperceptibly to melt with each smoked cigarette. And thought that you that the decide will become only illusion.
Longlasting partnership people think that solve they. But henry Ford argues. Buyers are under ellyuziey when think that they themselves choose goods. On fact they buy the that them offer sellers. Just 10 precent accurately know that they want and only 2 can this pay.
And so as not all have fought the other 1 course psychology me, too, not met Elisabeth need show people mechanism as get rid of habits.
If you vitos you can not quit smoking 2 year then this not your problem. What sense you debate. Write for those whom this need.
I believe that no one not she term the mind simply so written in one ancient book so you and I'm writing out. To accept decision on platform of reason this means take in calculation their living experience experience pundits of sacred scriptures exhortations spiritual teachers
And also responsibility for people which us surround. On the basis these asigurarea the mind implementing various verdict attention want smoke want not smoke I himself solve the that me to do not love when me that the impose and camping on D. Did you not seems that this is not fits a sensible solving. These answers clearly fit platform mind. A sensible man not makes that he wants or not wants this platform mind he makes the that prescribes him debt.
Debt father husband son citizen khrestyanina and camping on Afghan

All goods

Last edited by vitlena (Jun 14 2014 17:21:14)

+1

Ah then let us Let`s summarize outcome higher doing! Am asking on the agenda whose either reasoning!

Vitos_2011zk wrote:

Please on the agenda whose either reasoning!

Thanks for Sharing (rapid the answer. Vitos why you cheto reasoning. You same all themselves decide. And not love when you that the impose. And this truth. In 42 post you so much times wrote / I / that immediately it became clear you not priymete another opinion such is your nature. This not poorly not well it simply so there is. Still times thank you

vitlena wrote:

Thanks for Sharing (rapid the answer. Vitos why you cheto reasoning. You same all themselves decide. And not love when you that the impose. And this truth. In 42 post you so much times wrote / I / that immediately it became clear you not priymete another opinion such is your nature. This not poorly not well it simply so there is. Still times thank you

Here is on this and greenlit :).

- Everything deserted quit smoking.
- And how many not get high?
- Yeah tomorrow already as the third day will

aspirefirst wrote:

importantly in brain the switch, please refocusing

I you truly I congratulate. Deal in is that not have all lack forces on this the switch, please pressure. For those from whom until there is no such forces wizards tell unleash his life. Imagine that we stand on axis X in zero point. From Left have us goes dirt is untrue profanity bezotvetstvenost
Anger of so smoking alcoholism, drug addiction. And so until Satan. And with rights goes purity veracity mercy attractive opportunity sports enforcement its debt observance moral or religious principles. God. We mostly live or on axis Y and have us this all mixture
Or rightly move on of left on X. But if we turn on the right the all harmful habits remain have us behind. And we as would even not the fuck mind precisely with smoking it all together the very a will fall off. Personally familiar with tens of drug users which have been able thus by withdraw from under influence not to mention kurtsakh and drunkards. In other words we rightly move to god ranging with ordinary things by penetrating life blagostyu and once you will feel that desire to quit smoking remained far behind. And mind more not attracts a grey pautinnyy smoke his already involve blue the sky with white cloud as it spread.
On first place need put communication. Through people through ikhne kindly, to you will decide forces. And will Lviv taste of to life in side people. If there is no until among your environment such people the listen to lecture through Internet read books. The Book and hortatory appeals saints. Very a strong
Impact exerts sing saints people. ???? from any religion. Include homes or in another some place record saintly on the most
A small loudness and let sing 24 hours a day. I assure you through six months you not the that themselves not will learn you all neighbors not will learn. One thing condition this no one should not
Worrisome.
On the second place are posing purity and veracity. Wash ourselves least 2 times in day. Up most all in purity and order. Observe purity speech. Purity in relations and thoughts of. Ah and camping on D. Purity in outside cleans the the mind within.
Ah until ?????. Who Needs interestingly this all is called hole neyama. With this begins yoga then further goes Asana pranoyama and camping on D.
But even if we vylezim (on first fist pits neyamy are looking how many goods we get.

Last edited by vitlena (Jun 18 2014 11:55:44)

Already 6 years not smoke and not drink, himself would not deserted, allergy emerged on harmful habits, so that to stand up could not after, as'll have a smoke or Dry. Here is.

One reason smoking this simply noncompliance regime days. The entire universe subject to law time. And only man thinks that it's themselves tsar of nature.
Tell you saw losing which on the morning is closed from sun wing of the and says ah still five minutes'll sleep and he's sleeping until 11. And tsars of nature
Can. Time us gives two surprising period this with 4-00 to 6-00 and the second with 22-00 to 24-00. Pro the first many heard. And the second this time vacation central nervous system. I.e. if people in this time sleeping the she dormant. If man to 24-00 kuralesit or is engaged in a
Very important affair the she not dormant. If man thinks nothing on the morning dosplyu nothing not tickles she dormant only with 22-24. Thus central nervous systems system and subtle body mind is in ugnitenom deprisivnom able. And that would its raztormozit need stimulants. This tobacco coffee intergenerational accounts sex.
If man stubbornly not obey these 22-24 fatigue center nervn system accumulates years and could escalate into heavy incurable disease.

. Government us sets belt but time our pravitelstu not subject to so to to know the right time need time identity add time decline of and share on 2 this will be precise time 12-00. And hence all other calculations. Time decline of and identity can be watch in Internet on your regeone.
With 4 cyclo 6-00 this most golden most importantly most sacred and the clean time in life the entire vselenoy. Note cocks'll be crowing about
In 4 in 5 and in 6-00 this the third phone call which says that giveaways happiness on today okonchina our current reactive model--you come tomorrow. In this intervals of time impact Moon Illusion oslabivaet and impact sun still not began. Mind as would is in able contemplated. Most a welcome time for spiritual practices. But for our case this time valuable those that man which comes to 6-00 receives force which is capable to change fate. Many want to quit and forces there is no.

If man not comes to 8-00 and not goes in toilet not accepts souls have him all these nichestoty soak in ago in organism through skin and
Ileum into. And then says listen have you such character gavnistyy so he gavnistyy on fact and there is.

Евгений80 wrote:

allergy emerged on harmful habits, so that to stand up could not after, as'll have a smoke or Dry. Here is.

Yes all is true. Wizards say nasamom fact have us two path this path knowledge and path suffering.

Last edited by vitlena (Jun 29 2014 10:30:23)

Will escape its smoking not is difficult, harder hold the first gender year from of. Importantly understand that what harm himself you are putting on himself and others. In haze of the most strong poison is a hysterical gas, and after already everything else. Body och difficult recover from him. And thrush and is mired in blood he instantaneously. If gender year uzherzhatsya, then remains-psychological peg to of habit. Himself here is not was smoking more year, And after stress began again-cigarette lit a tiki and all now get stoned not can. Throwing good under aid tabeks normally helps.

And me, Netimer all, mother-in-law something sypanula in food. I even after any feasts, where all use the and smoke, on morning’m, as before, when saws.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Throw quit smoking!