Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » "Ulybnulo and not only 2"

"Ulybnulo and not only 2"

Posts 1 to 50 of 634

+1

Once he came in a hairdresser, to his, as usually, got a haircut and shaved. Woofing it with a hairdresser, which his served. Talked about different things, and suddenly, conversation went about God.

Hairdresser said:

- What would you me nor talked, and I not believe, that God there is.

- Why? - asked he.

- Nu after all this OK and so clear. Enough withdraw on streets, to make sure, that God there is no. Here is tell, if God there is, where so much sick people? Where homeless children? If would he indeed existed, not was would nor suffering, nor pain. It is difficult to imagine loving God, which permits this.

Man for a moment, wondered, but decided to shut up, to not to intercede in dispute. When hairdresser finished his work, a man is gone. Emerge from hairdresser, he saw on the street zarosshego and nebritogo human (seemed, that the not've had your hair cut whole eternity, so sloppy he seemed so).

Then he returned in a hairdresser and said the barber:

- independence, that I you I’d say? Barber not there is.

- How this is so? - surprised hairdresser. - A I wasn not in expense? I same hairdresser.

- No! - has exclaimed a man. - "not there is, otherwise not was would thatch and stubbly people, as ??? ?? ? ? the man, which goes on the street.

- Nu, Zentiva man, deal same not in parikmakherakh. Simply people themselves me not come.

- In is the and deal! - confirmed a man. - And I about same: God there is. Simply people not seek His and not come to it. That is why in world so many pain and suffering.

+11

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/fHkFm.jpg

Say something inaccurate immediately, this not pro me so as I have secretaries there))

I has awakened very joyous and running ran in souls. With smile on personified by, I released on cuisine with with the thought, and that same me Oxygene wife. But she even since forgotten me congratulate.
- No fig itself — thought I — ah nothing. Children not forget. But children, too, forgotten.
You represent, with whatever feelings I drove on work. But when I went in his cabinet, the secretary JUlja told me affectionately call:
- Good morning, chef. With Day Alekseei!
And I sensed themselves a bit better. Somewhere in mid-days, JUlja was knocked me and told:
- Chef, let us shall go'll have lunch together! This after all your Day Alekseei!
And we went. After third martinis JUlja told:
- Chef, go-pay me home. After all affairs at work there is no, and you have Day Alekseei!
And we go. When we toured, JUlja’s me on tell Abe:
- Chef, sit down here is here on sofa, and I makes and'll wear on themselves anything more convenient!
And she stepped.
Through minutes five opened the door and enter JUlja with cake tomorrow, for it has been going my wife, children, parents, mother-in-law, colleagues, friends and many other.
And I sat on couch naked and thought: 'm gonna fire SUKU!

+10

With my fake Facebook account:

Travelers to on article.

Who not was in Europe, beware of latrines, not on our for your brain they!
. In Stuttgart small the need for forced go on the evening in street public chemical WC, spare single not, very accurate, brilliant, net, designed about and is governed by computer. 're breaking up with in a slot doors a coin 2 the euro, doors automatically are opening, to your light, entering, doors are closed. Claustrophobic in elevators not medular syndrome, but so as entire life am electronics and computerized programs, a bit iai?yaaao. Ah made I their affairs,
Need exits, and button for discoveries doors no there is no. Instructions the same. That dumb that whether, instruction on anyone with other plumbing you write?
Include its logic, as Germans program governance wrote, progressed - raised lid firmly toilet seats, leaked water, shut down lid firmly. Can sensor what's jammed? Repeat process. The door not is a.
Can on lid firmly sit down need to, then to stand up, then sewage water? Repeat process. The door not is a. So. That forgot? Can hands to wash it? Even times repeat process first. Plan to offer hand to's spigot, sensor works, water flows to, then
Automatically turns off, in the hope and with pessimism, 'm on the door - not is a.
Prospect to spend the night in Pimped-out German the crapper me not has inspired hope.
'm yelling to his friends, remaining outside (a lucky guy): "Marrying, this a disease me not rolls!"
He tries to give palms the toilet training front, well, sticking a coin in a slot. Machine gun not umolim, not harks back, and increasingly. On kicks and strikes, too, not reacts.
Marrying shouts: "Hold on, now police challenge!"
From nothing to acquire to do, repeat process, 'm going to wash my hands, include hairdryer. Hairdryer turns off, the door is a.
Then somewhere have read history, as Esquire Drink Database in such same tricked-out toilet in France walking.
Paying precedence santimy, our compatriot could not and suggest, that increasingly within 50 is the hygienic a net, and on this, as and been paved chistoplotnomu gomosapiensu, took refuge with their feet on lavatory pan.
In computer the Police toilets it's a discrepancy: Sensor gender disconnected, means, man released, water not slit,, something not so, had included disinfection carried out. Esquire Drink Database on bowl sits, their affairs makes, and here light he blanked, and on him souls from dezrastvora as livanyot! He with toilet seats jumped off, computer at all has turned into a brake: The door closed, and man emerged?! And further, pre of incorporating drying jets of hot air. Several hours rescuers are vandaloustoychivye
Doors avtogenom, pulling out obezumevshego the poor man from prehensile paws Paris toilets.
So that I even easily off.

+2

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/s403x403/1469888_559724910783698_799955250_n.jpg
http://troll-face.ru/static/comics/2011/08/image_188.jpg

Last edited by nikson (Dec 25 2013 18:28:03)

+1

Brilliant the thief Arthur Barry

In every fact there are people, reaching crested. Classics. In pilferage thus was Arthur Barry — “Prince thieves ”, nightmare New – expansion policemen in 20 –’s Past century. With his talents he could achieve success in any fact, but chose impounding have fellow citizens material values.
Majored Barry on precious stones: Money not bought these, gold (after, as doing stones) was throwing away my. For all time nor never not applied weapons and not hit no one from their, as he their called, “customers. ” If they wind homes during his visit, he courteous of you asked their themselves get jewels — for austerity time. 's he exclusively rich and influential people. In late all, be robbed not wanting “waterfalls – a gentleman ” became sign of high status. Imagination he demonstrated futuristic. Memorized catalogues jewels and columns secular turn, walking on receptions, studied city planners homes plutocrats and details installations alarm. On one secular the gala him Ahn Prince of Wales. Arthur nice he gabs couple of hours with future monarch about his relatives, and through a few days have member royal family family jewels on 150 thousands of dollars. A Rockefeller protected the couple specifically trained the evil slip the dogs. Barry unleashed them on a rope bitch, have which began Pitzi is in heat, after what quietly cleaned out house. Helpfulness he then took away have satisfied slip the dogs – to not abandon evidence.
During First World War Barry, brought the itself holidays, in which fought and received Silver star in. Lived on broad pace, his farmer a driver provided on red Cadillac. Greater part of their income spent the on women. One of them from doesn and she passed her his police. Barry were sentenced to 25 years conclusions, but in jail him was bored. He with cunning waded in an gun-making room, neutralized guard, have distributed weapons prisoners and, brought the revolt. In mall turmoil he has left. Through three years his again rounded up, and he ??? had completed his term. Emerge from prison, he Brandhorst in a small town, where, despite its past, enjoyed respect and was elected chief executive local organizations veterans war.
In late life his was asked, whom he stole from on the greatest amount. Arthur thought and responded: “hamam. I could would become like, a stockbroker. Or student-teacher meeting. Or successful businessman. I could would achieve greater, benefit society, not sponsoring under this two-thirds best years his life in prison. ”

Contemplated measure :)
http://cs14110.vk.me/c540104/v540104577/3192e/E84tVjRRwz0.jpg

Last edited by ivandragon (Dec 26 2013 19:11:46)

http://cs14110.vk.me/c540104/v540104577/317fe/JxnDfAykVBQ.jpg

And you, too, read the, but increasingly would still are looking?)

Linkon Canal user YouTube.
Very many interesting things pro tokarku and not only. I think many will helpful :cool:

Once, quite many years ago, my spouse returned on the evening with work with original proposition buy for Shared waging farming ELEKTROTOPOR.
In the time not yet was center Kozakov and we are lard, market from mother-in-law, ordinary kitchenette knife, so its proposal me extremely are interested in and I became ask leading questions. The usual the axe, only obey copper wire and a plug on late his, answered she. In anticipation to penetration innovative technologies in our then even the dorms, I suddenly I mentioned, he same there is I have in garage. This proved simply a powerful soldering iron.

+1

Two angel-love art stalled on a lodging for the night in House a rich family. Family was negostepriimna and not request to leave angels in living room. Instead of they were are stacked on a lodging for the night in cold the basement. When they rasstilali and support, senior an angel saw hole in wall and he's fathered its. When the younger an angel saw this, then asked, for what. Senior responded:

— Things not such, whatever seem.

On next night they came on a lodging for the night in house very poor, but courteous rights and his wife. Spouse bisected with angels a bit food, which have them was, and said, to, slept in their their beds, where they can well night’s sleep. On the morning after Awakening, found owner and his wife process of grizzling in. Their the only cows, milk which was the only-income family, lay in if 5 in a cowshed. The younger an angel asked senior:

— How this could happen? The first man had increasingly, and you him helped. Another family had very little, but was ready to share all, and you allowed, to have them died the only cows. Why?

— Things not such, whatever seem, — responded senior an angel. — When we were in the basement, I understood, that in readily identifiable in wall was treasure with gold. His is a master was rough and not wanted to do good. I renovated wall, to treasure not was found. When on next night we slept in bed, came an angel death for wife owner. I authorized him consider the cow. Things not such, whatever seem. We never know increasingly. And even if have faith, you need to even inculcate into trust, that increasingly, that comes, there is in s favor. And this'll understand over time. Some people come in our lives and quickly go, some become our friends, and remain on minute. Yesterday — this history. Tomorrow — mystery. Present — this uncanny ability. Life there is the Irish, and taste of every moment inimitable!

+5

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/9Lk3V.jpg

+9

http://bm.img.com.ua/img/prikol/images/large/9/5/278559.jpg

+1

Guy worked a gas attendant and once in worker day drives up star, made there goes a swell the entire such a makeup is just, on kabluchkakh, in brief pleats, says 95 and goes pay the price … when returned to machine — it turned out, that key she in parlor scene left, and machine has been closed … Nu suited she to zapravschiku and requests help. He it says, that once, nourished German many machines and all such … But would still found slice of hard wire, gave she and says — in a cracked window put and try start pressing hard button, unlock doors in parlor scene … And is gone work further … Years later couple of minutes sees picture — alongside dressing on Bualu village lying around the guy and neighs, held for open. Suited and asks: You what? About’s organs is about … Man says — yes ??? ?? ? ? its procedure any wire much as picks — tries to machine open … mvakhakhakhakhakh … Nu Extender 1-says — type — this I it stringing gave, and that? The guy neighs, does not stop there and says — so in parlor scene she has girlfriend sits and shows it far wire click.

+1

History struck 31 December not the 94 th, not the 95 th year. Hours ten the evening.
Go two friend to community celebration New Deal year. Bear three are decent bags (understandable, with than). And here is remains only five minutes path, they already're anticipating joy of the, and suddenly. Alongside them, metres in ten, say the retards militseyskaya machine.
Made there goes Sergeant, goes to them. Thought have guys, naturally, the most gloomy - in the best case money stryaset, in the worst - New year in the tank for 48. Sergeant suited.
- Bags for check a tick.
Guys meek place bags on snow.
To one:
- Hands hold out.
The of lending them that.
- with a fistful of!
The raised a warehouses hands with a fistful of. Maintained climbs in pocket. Pumps about him on hands handful of chocolates! After what tide is turning and goes to machine.
Friends from astonishment not can say nor words. From machines Sergeant boomerang and utters:
- Nu, after all you have been waiting for in New year any miracle?

+4

Best plitki with animals for 2013 :cool:

On 13 :3 5 simply chic sign In Hi,. And we with dochey watched, 2.5 year, likes she pro animals. Now will have before away very each time fully inspect ’.

+4

+2

http://s8.uploads.ru/MgcKX.png

On Forum discussion continuous grounding. As is sustained to not advise himself are, cruising.

Last edited by 380v (Jan 30 2014 10:50:47)

+1

In 2020 company ADOBE prioritized a new version of his graphical editor Photoshop in which will only one-button "Make PI.’"

Technical decision problemy- http://s8.uploads.ru/t/MbEdg.jpg

Who not was in Europe, beware of latrines, not on our for your brain they!

In Stuttgart small the need for forced go on the evening in street public chemical WC. Spare single not, very accurate, brilliant, net, designed about and is governed by computer. 're breaking up with in a slot doors a coin 2 the euro, doors automatically are opening, to your light, entering, doors are closed. Claustrophobic in elevators not medular syndrome, but so as entire life am electronics and computerized programs, a bit iai?yaaao. Ah made I their affairs, need exits, and button for discoveries doors no there is no. Instructions, too,. That dumb that whether, instruction on anyone with other plumbing you write?

Include its logic, as Germans program governance wrote, progressed - raised lid firmly toilet seats, leaked water, shut down lid firmly. Can sensor what's jammed? Repeat process. The door not is a. Can on lid firmly sit down need to, then to stand up, then sewage water? Repeat process. The door not is a. So. That forgot? Can hands to wash it? Even times repeat process first. Plan to offer hand to's spigot, the sensor works, water flows to, then automatically turns off, in the hope and with pessimism, 'm on the door not-is a. Prospect to spend the night in Pimped-out German the crapper me not has inspired hope. 'm yelling to his friends, remaining outside (a lucky guy):
"Marrying, this a disease me not rolls!" He tries to give palms the toilet training front, well, sticking a coin in a slot.
Machine gun not umolim, not harks back, and increasingly. On kicks and strikes, too, not reacts. Marrying shouts:
"Hold on, now police challenge!" From nothing to acquire to do, repeat process, 'm going to wash my hands, include hairdryer. Hairdryer turns off, the door is a. Then somewhere have read history, as Esquire Drink Database in such same tricked-out toilet in France walking. Paying precedence santimy, our compatriot could not and suggest, that increasingly within 50 is the hygienic a net, and on this, as and been paved chistoplotnomu gomosapiensu, took refuge with their feet on lavatory pan.
In computer the Police toilets it's a discrepancy: Sensor gender disconnected, means, man released, water not slit,, something not so, had included disinfection carried out. Esquire Drink Database on bowl sits, their affairs makes, and here light he blanked, and on him souls from dezrastvora as livanyot! He with toilet seats jumped off, computer at all has turned into a brake: The door closed, and man emerged?! And further, pre of incorporating drying jets of hot air. Several hours rescuers are vandaloustoychivye doors avtogenom, pulling out obezumevshego the poor man from prehensile paws Paris toilets. So that I even easily off.

+2

http://s8.uploads.ru/W1ICD.jpg

Last edited by fsako (Feb 3 2014 22:09:53)

http://s8.uploads.ru/v1I0Q.jpg

+1

Hello, costly pretty daughter! If you atoning this letter, means, it until you has peaked.

If same not, the let-me know, and I write you still times. I write slowly, because I know, that you not very quickly read. Weather have us the good. Last week rain behaved just two times: In the early weeks, 3 days, and closer to the end of, in for 4 days. Incidentally, about paltishka, which you wanted, as during Vasya said, that if to relay his with these monobloc zip, then this will too costly in weight, so I their has closed. Gimpy kid their back, I marked their in rightist as. Your Pope found a new work. Under him 500 man! He's mowing grass on a graveyard of. Your sister Nastia recently married, and awaits your baby. We not know, no he gender, so until that not can you say, regulation whether you uncle of or an aunt. If this girl, it wants its call, as me. A bit strange decision, call its daughter with. With with your brother Toley recently occurred casus: He shut down its machine, and key left within. Him had to to return home on foot (10 kilometers, to take the second kit keys, and issue us from machines. If you suddenly meet its cousin Lilija, then allocate it from me Hi. If you its not meet, then nothing it not talk less. Your mother.

P.S.: I wanted bounce you a bit money, but already sealed it envelope

+1

The old, of our past, annekdot, but like his on manufacturing to repeat.

Receive a telephone phone call in office chief of workshop.
Cleaning lady, by delaying a mop is coming to apparatuses:
- Al-lyou?
Get fast, please do Lyoshu.
-his here there is no.
, In branch has ITS there is no?
-OVTsEKhU-EB have us not works.

+1

In longstanding-longstanding times central concocted mere ten Adams, me,. One of them've been grafting land, the other your passes sheep, the third — eiaee fish. Later some time came they to Father to his with request:
— Everyone there is, but something lacks. Bored us.
Central gave them dough and said:
— Ionou every Dazzling in its own image woman, whom what likes: Full, skinny, high, a small. And I smack some sense in them life.
After this central court on platter sugar and said:
— Here ten pieces of. Let every accorded on one and will give wife, to life with it was sweet. All so and have made.
And then central said:
— Among the you there is a knave, for on platter was eleven pieces sugar. Who took two slice?
All remained silent. Central took away have them wives, he continued their, and then have distributed, whom what met.
Since then nine men from ten think, that a foreign wife sweeter, because she had glee slice of sugar. And only one of Adams, me, knows, that all women are uniform, for glee slice of sugar you he himself.

Today on the street met abuelita in shirt with the banner "If like it or me - give me a smile!". I even never were expending so much effort, to preserve serious expression of faces.

+2

Followed the guy in wood pee.
Saw bear.
Zodno and finished pooping.

The top photo with the internet. http://s9.uploads.ru/t/NXITB.jpg

Joke nicely mother-in-law told:
Sit three girlfriends records, as usually speech about their men are just itself has gone.
The first says: I here to his ???? No,, and have him why the eggs always heated.
Ah then about how about, restock the shelves and have diverged.
On the second day met, the second says:
I have his has tested,, too, heated!
On the third day meet, and the third with critic. Ah they that yes as, and she:
Yesterday ???? No, to his, and they have him cold. I and asked HOW THAT is what, Wu ALL HOT, hard question of Wu TEBYa cold. Ah here is outcome on face.
P.S. Sorry if matter)

Rallied Vanya in field for alive.
Has equipped unique brichku, bailed on there oglobli spare, sbruyku, oski with wheels, horseshoes, provisions has equipped unique.
Zasmeyala his wife:
- You on carry out repairs rallied, Ali in field for alive? On victory, motherfuckin you junk surplus? Not on week same was nice, on the evening vernyoshsi!
Thought Vanya, yes and unseated the increasingly to such something mothers in a granary. On light went.
The entire day was mowing. On glory day worked!
Under evening became skirdovat hay. Green on-olnaya I can hear a cab.
And haystack even so much same.
-Sho to do something!
And nothing to acquire to do - decided to - increasingly need to take him away now, and the at night stibrit-DOCG level who.
Took a dump, that even 4000m2 as well as oski're caving, location contagion.
And haystack even slightly-slightly remained.
Rolled up my sleeve, podnatuzhilsya, kitchen table on the sides povstavlyal and zakidal-??? increasingly hay.
Began to crack, was, and the cart even 4000m2 as well as physical culture.
Long whether, short whether, but went footpath with gorochki.
And accelerating I can hear a cab with it, yes and on next prigorochke podskachila.
. Burst have brichki oska.
Sits Vanya czar worry. Suddenly from-for reverberates airshed on a new Riding Services Centre you can Ashot, a coming a trader from is far.
Employed Vanya, and in Riding Services Centre you can have him - and sbruyki, and had to, and horseshoes,. About, was! Oski new!
Jumped in front of Vanya to the savior its own way, and the in the answer:
-without problems, zagolyay tushie, deal will do and - choose!
Vkipyatilsya Vaniushka something. Pobuyanil, got into an altercation, yes and calmed down - and that to do something?
Sudden Truckdriver pulled my sleeve around - no one, yes and grew dark uzhoy.
In short, agreed.

On the next morning rallied Vanyusha again in field on carrying.
Has equipped unique brichku, bailed on there oglobli spare, sbruyku, oski with wheels, horseshoes, provisions has equipped unique.
Has become wife again his zasmeivat.
Pushed away he its in side:
- She's a fool, baba! Supply In J. P NOT E.!

+1

“How something food home on taxi. Night. Dark. Going to Saleh’home-a high-rise,.
And here I have been toying around in head an idea, though: “A not duck out whether, not paying? House big:
In porch just popping and look-[ Whistles]disappear! And that with me, drunken, take? ” It is told — done!
As's wavin 'from machines! First he struck set a bad-ass head about stand. Then stumbled
About ornated and 'M on the bench. Until been run over by, 've torn right through trousers about nail,
Sticking out of the corner from benches. Half a tried to open unpolarized the door with a code castle.
All of this time taxi driver watched on me oshalelymi eyes from machines and active
Action not sector has. “He in of shock! ” — thought I. All it turned out easier — already
In the entrance I suddenly recalled that has paid him, when sat in machine … ”

+1

Office. With morning office collaborators in rush RTC furniture with seats on place, align bills all on inches, the compass and camping on D. In the middle all this chaotic movement is worth it's an oldie cleaning lady in embracing one another with a mop and a promise, scared looks at all of this Footbal. Muttering pro themselves: "Only washed my, now all again'll be trampled, irody and camping on D.. "
Teetered long viewed all of this, then asks:
- Otter, and that you here commit? Of workplace?
- Yes there is no, Maw Maw,
We now furniture on the blow-dryer-wada move and have us immediately sales shoot until heaven.
- Synki, I here long already work, even before revolution floors in this building soap. So here is, until revolution here public house was. So there, when reported revenues stagnated, bed not there was. There immediately it comes% yadey change

+2

It's an oldie thread from America '’ s funniest video. Many, much more with animals. BlackOxyou can with critiques alike look, nothing there disquieting and indecent there is no :flag:

Here is already za nesoglasovannosti programm the Chinese sell :)
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a23 … 6694556409

Today came granddaughter with schools and told that tomorrow not learn. On question why - followed the answer:
Because tomorrow day health, epidemic flu and a sharp cold snap dragged.

Phone for Russia, or whatever us represent foreigners))

+1

Spring. Of walking after work home - rain, wind, vzhimayus in umbrella.
With hard have been arguing find the assistant sushi, to not, how about we drown am informed.
Let me draw your attention, that for me, clearly in my path, goes what something belokuroe creation, apparently not wanting to the very search out path on there's puddles.
Until wondered about this - as times went in a deep a puddle..! Mentally fucking ever fucking say that, of walking further - here suddenly hear. Sough of the same pools and an ill-made MACHlNE "Susanin, as their loan @.."

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/lofFW.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/O1lKg.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/jWzod.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/QAwYy.jpg

+1

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/WnuGC.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/ivMOa.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/wXIH5.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/bwHuc.jpg

Ah not know, press until there is no - stupid issues ask not whom. And messages need to did -’m hitting my in dubbed. :tomato:

Then a short / nanoyumor.

— disconnection, this anonymous phone confidence FSB?
— Yes, Yevgeny Ivanovich.
- Under popular you accept a, in a new house the first need the security Internet by. And where he will be borne - there vortex bed. And the table. And computer's a hunk. And pay puffs out it
- Happens, 're lying on couch, are you drinking beer, you look TV! And here phone call:
- You son took away? Products bought? Tomorrow mother Comes, not forgot? That you are silent, Serozha?
And you not Serozha, you - Kohl! And on psyche celebration!
- Yesterday in 00 :3 0 I already Slept homes. On the morning'm messages, there SMS from Pope:
03 :2 2 - You where?
03 :3 1 --il, you where?
03 :4 0 - Oop, I found it, spi.
Bride was this quiet. In restaurant was free Wi-Fi.
- only in Russia on question: That one takes? Can be obtain the answer - Nothing, at work’ve worked.
- Lucky you bastards!
Told 107 Anniversary Nina Petrovna, paying the latest premium on mortgages.
Are case that on rights and know not, far his send. Judging by mind - he already everywhere was!

Last edited by Минивен (Feb 11 2014 22:15:39)

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/R7ouZ.jpg

Some "many"
1 day – He checked in! Has found all our!
2 day – Oop, I found it Kaja. Interestingly, she me remembers?
3 day – rather see list its friends. Hardly she me remembers.
4 day – Over week infected. He brought in friends still 15 former mistresses. Beauty!
5 day – Zaglyanula wife.. Had to to lie to, that all these women have served with me in artillery.
6 day – I got found even 350 people. Who all these people?!
7 day – I got has found chief. Promised to fire, if not shall engage affair.
8 day – find it once, give not long former mistresses.
9 day – You met with Katya. As ruthlessly time!
10 day – Living, too, once – 'm, who put not long me.
11 day – Resigned, got divorced, stopped bathe and how to shave.
12 day – court-mandated, deleted account.
13 day – Back to wife and on work.
14 day – I got was invited on site “Gibkikh. ” Interestingly, that this such?

Navozhu order in garage. Found my note to father, which I wrote roughly 30 years ago, in 10-interned at age. She forced me strongly on-smile. Not was able with you not to share! My parents all these notes harvested, but they have them homes. There at all are outfitted with work. :D
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/EelAW.jpg

+9

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/Xgdkj.jpg

+1

Piper's on fire :D

Met yourself a nice, funky history:
- Yesterday with son were in the zoo and have observed there the next picture. In cage sits big as the orangutan and down looks at flowing people. On his of immediately understandable, that he "guy be all brainy" and simply reminds younger scientific contractor with don't know why.
So here is. Near his cells gathered guys came years humour won on 12-14i krivyat him smiley. Under this something him show and say. Directly as in circus, but in zerkalnom portray the.
When the boys all became bored, because may serve raze not had similar levels on their nodding, they a bit have calmed down.
But after this monkeys quietly raises hands. Slowly is beginning to them applaud. Of course, reaction caramel and was unambiguously - quickly withdrew their support, pokrasnev from shame. :D

+1

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » "Ulybnulo and not only 2"