Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » Foundry production

Foundry production

Posts 1 to 50 of 92

Many pouring production not loaded on 100%.
70% time under production castings ranks the fabrication model.
Model accented:
- one-off (vyzhigaemye, vyplavlyaemye) -shtuchnoe production.
- serial (wooden, plastic, kokilya and camping on D.)
Respected computer numerically controlled-Guys have me to you proposal for development your business. Use your model in blast furnace casting production. For example:
- gardens - garden molding (fencings, benches, lights, gazebo and camping on D.)
- artistic casting (busts, of 327 and camping on D.)
- following branches (machine bed, brackets and camping on D.)
T. E. On initial you models in liteyke can create castings (cast iron, steel, bronze, aluminum alloys.
Obtaining was. T. E. Metal a copy of your model. Mechanical and slesarnuyu processing infer Perhaps themselves.
- paying only weight castings, as in no clothing left for sausage.
• steel in average 70-95 rub / kg
• cast iron in average 65-82 rub / kg
• bronze in average 200-250 rub / kg
On country.
Model are returning after carry invoicing.
I think the good idea for BUSINESS INTERRUPTION.
I raised problem whole foundry industry didn't DO. Prices pointed out in our region under casting in sand-are defined a mixture.

Last edited by san-donato N (Oct 25 2013 16:24:23)

+1

Very interesting proposal! Model need provide in electronic the form of or already carved? And as about aluminum?

Of course ready to. In liteykakh the entire the problem. Model make in manual, on spine. The past century. About CNC only dreaming. As correctly create model. Can help.’ve worked technologist in in liteyke. Litnikovaya system calculate and the like.’ve worked in INVENTORE.

Last edited by san-donato N (Oct 24 2013 21:45:52)

san-donato N wrote:

Of course ready to. In liteykakh the entire the problem. Model make in manual, on spine. The past century. About CNC only dreaming. As correctly create model. Can help.’ve worked technologist in in liteyke. Litnikovaya system calculate and the like.’ve worked in INVENTORE.

Fully support! :cool:
Improve your this subject, very it will be interesting revere-listen to the.

And not will problems with transshipment? I here is have read, that city something closed.

I, too, am the refining. And have been arguing muster CNC for the same themes.
Will here is such set of latent.
Inductive-stove again for melting until 60KVatt, CNC 4 axis and the second induktsionnik for shallow processing. 20-75MGts 1KVatt

Only here is prices ints I have in two more expensive on pouring.
And if put down the cost of assemble forms on computer numerically controlled and processing after more, then is obtained roughly 1000r for kilo.
For artistic products exempted, this pittance. All the more piece.

To why such I have question to you, as to person with practice.

I have brewing bigass Made to Order on pouring dyurali.
Form of not complex but the number and dimensions of huge. (Street lamps, even 4000m2 as well as 5000sht initially)
So that collusion become on gender year. :D

Want to do similarly.
Form of integral from two parts with circuit cooling, - Siphoned air, poured, American NGOs has cooled a bit, form of divides, dookhlodil (strange word broke a) and on fur processing.

But here is the problem.

Never worked with dyuralyu. Not know, what there the twists and turns there is.

If you have practice pouring dyurali, can would, that there an astute, if there is at all.

I a bit conscious, so as let us use not sorted scrap, all that there will and hit this. And I know, that brands dyurali very many with different additives, and why the me seems, that will many marriage precisely from for this.
With bronzed easier. Remotely real she.

Za parts of themselves Stankov idea very the good, likely, that I, too, these shall engage in the future. Now importantly do the first CNC and launch line of again, orders very many. And with new DC driven inverter on 60KVatt yes with CNC can already miracles.

So that entirely you support. And if than will be able help don.
I himself an architect forceful electronics. Induktsionniki, too, do. From ordinary and reliable crane control until IGBT with mikrokrendelnym governance.
Am mostly Fill type the artistic bronze and brass.
And want to expand production with viewing computer numerically controlled and camping on D.
And the its knees are sore already: '(

Luck.

+1

sidjagin wrote:

I want to do souvenir coin from bronze

Me seems, that casting such authorization, as on the coin, not would step in (indeed do not will give). Have coins only groove punching, chasing the. Otherwise raze.

Casting cheap for replication technology, but:
1. Are possible pores (likely they and will)
2. Fur. Word processing requires Misc. Equipment and skills (or even individual staff)

san-donato N, about any models you say?
About whole products (not hollow) and then will overlap happening on most part and heap since and neprolivok
Or about hollow?, but then designing for small Helprint adjusted for still and the ensuing fur. Processing, would cost even more expensive. If are planning casting on vyplavlyaemym models, who absolves gum?

Describe Limitierungsnummer technology within you and huge risks are lurking for users Forum and desirable much detail, camping on K. > 80% participants engage in only derevooborabotkoy.

DyushaP, molding different the case, yes and coin, too,. (Ah and from what Grand Marnier liqueur)

Эрик wrote:

I a bit conscious, so as let us use not sorted scrap, all that there will and hit this. And I know, that brands dyurali very many with different additives, and why the me seems, that will many marriage precisely from for this.
With bronzed easier. Remotely real she.
Luck.

Find welcome this weekend ’!
, too, am lityom, benefits however! Not worry, marriage will only from neprogretoy forms, and different Mark dyurali can be and thwart, you same not on GOSTu Grand Marnier liqueur. Slime dismantled, metals not mix them all together, if even crops up, again I’m taking picture at the foam, so take a closer to evtetike, and pumping., Bid Form as least until 200 g warm it up (prokalit proactively to organics is faded).
For many details at all fusion of the Cham'm applying, easier with him work.

Comrades foundry men, Podskajite please, sometimes arises the need assemble small aluminium details on CNC, the basic problem find stocking. Can be whether in household conditions produce a kigel for melting aluminum somewhere GDP with egg (kurinoe), to then pee any in form of (I silicon saw until 1400grad.) Wu me there is an electric kigelek, but he only lead to Ernie Bishop, you, but on aluminum Perhaps already gas need. I say about hobby and about small downsize, costly equipment disappears. Very interesting line, thank you!
P. S. Still I express lasting gratitude within your, which here all clearing out their. Forum very a useful and an interesting, and strangers try to his zakhlamit.

Incidentally yes,, too, Japan, the previous spokesman. And'll interject. Very like would, to experienced people, experienta technology melting aluminum and casting from him. Know, that in ordinary garage conditions this perhaps and people make. But not want to do non-libertarians recognize. Ah here is for example, there is I have some number of an aluminium scrap. As the most simple way me to mold from him for example stove 200kh200kh20?

In networks there is example of this casting with interesting elektroplavilkoy "casting bauxite plates of ????." After as looked up is wanted to mold stove for press. But until spray lamp many scrap not managed - need to remaking plavilku

likhacheff wrote:

A not will problems with transshipment? I here is have read, that city something closed.

I raised problem whole foundry industry didn't DO. Prices pointed out in our region under molding in sand-are defined a mixture. In city of has remained only one liteyka. Former 33-UEKhK PROBLEMS with transshipment should not be-- modicum and closed city.. Near too costly The upper hand-Neyvinsk plant PSTsM. Liteyke in the past year founding 250 years. , too, the problem with contracts, UMMC hide wants. Before in district many liteek was. 's a dead medium all

Владимир Пигалов wrote:

casting cheap for replication technology, but:
1. Are possible pores (likely they and will)
2. Fur. Word processing requires Misc. Equipment and skills (or even individual staff)

San-donato N, about any models you say?
About whole products (not hollow) and then will overlap happening on most part and heap since and neprolivok
Or about hollow?, but then designing for small Helprint adjusted for still and the ensuing fur. Processing, would cost even more expensive. If are planning casting on vyplavlyaemym models, who absolves gum?

Describe Limitierungsnummer technology within you and huge risks are lurking for users Forum and desirable much detail, camping on K. > 80% participants engage in only derevooborabotkoy.

DyushaP, molding different the case, yes and coin, too,. (Ah and from what Grand Marnier liqueur)

Castings, too, accented empty (other bust which I uploaded Photo ready products exempted-4. Expense of rods. From sinks someone not insured. To to exclude this metals raskislyayut, be sold as Extra Virgin. Forms fuels. And camping on D. On model and way pour need consult with technologist in-liteyschikom.

san-donato N wrote:

castings, too, accented empty (other bust which I uploaded Photo ready products exempted-4. Expense of rods. From sinks someone not insured. To to exclude this metals raskislyayut, be sold as Extra Virgin. Forms fuels. And camping on D. On model and way pouring need consult with technologist in-liteyschikom.

I still times emphasize, that specifically I to cutting mean attitude and imagine technology, otherwise I not asked would you question in lichku, another matter, that judging by between ministries higher, for many this process seems too simple and they not know possible problems and the nuance process and subsequent render. (We are working on brass and silver)

sidjagin wrote:

The notion interesting. There is desire to to do souvenirs products. Now about essence proposals: I want to do souvenir coin from bronze. Can their cut on his 45kW, but this not profitable. If to place Made to Order you, arise the next questions: From no material need cut model? Enough one model, to do 1,000 castings, or with one model one of casting?
You made price for kilos products. And if I'll order 1,000 products exempted on 50 g of, the price not will change?

You Netimer be appropriate casting in cast-gravity. Coquille (engineering) Netimer just (for accuracy) better do mechanical way.

Сыч wrote:

By the way yes,, too, Japan, the previous spokesman. And'll interject. Very like would, to experienced people, experienta technology melting aluminum and casting from him. Know, that in ordinary garage conditions this perhaps and people make. But not want to do non-libertarians recognize. Ah here is for example, there is I have some number of an aluminium scrap. As the most simple way me to mold from him for example stove 200kh200kh20?

Temperatures melting Jazeera 660 gr. T. CHAMPION Can be many in electric stoves or gas torch. Stove better za (for quality) in well warmed, prokrashennyy cast-gravity. Vertically. And pro profits not forget.

Last edited by san-donato N (Oct 25 2013 19:15:29)

I want to share its experience foundry production in household conditions.
Was this in eighties, emerged the need in of needle roller radiators, ordinary in the time not perhaps was buy and needle only on the picture. On the 'Net not was - Modelist Designer and Junior wide here is and all sources of, so that all through own experience.
You look on connectivity as people aluminum are melting down The and seems all so simply?
And so problems with whom faced: The melted aluminum has large superficial tension and in holes 5-6 mm not wants without pressure chugging, Furnace and sinks.
Under hands was mufelnaya stove again in it and was melting. Coquille (engineering) was homemade from sheet iron 1 mm, been lacking his truth on several a bathing suit, you progoral. Pro chemical supplements and refining nothing not knew, because used method double taraf?ndan. First was melting scrap and routinely received a dirt bag in and of them then sheds radiators. To create pressure for filling small holes used litnik altitude with radiator (15 centimeters). And big dozen and large transitional hole between kokilem and litnikom allowed all shlakam accumulate in litnike and receive normal radiators. And even in this case not always ever good at net of casting, aluminum within if “has been stewing on ” and zastyval as's sponge.
Luck all who will try to address cast works, can my a small experience whom and useful.

+1

Think line with neighboring Forum pproyasnit some questions
casting

Then so - http://www.cncmasterkit.ru/ - the partition Miscellaneous - Ferrous metals, rolling and tools, tardily applied in hobby - Liteyka

Last edited by DeKot (Oct 25 2013 22:00:32)

DeKot wrote:

I think line with neighboring Forum pproyasnit some questions
Casting

Requested themes not there is.

If whom interestingly here is heremany just pro services of as the saying goes from lead until have become. Haven’t update there zaregalsya, honored, wanted to with test site color-met buying and to do castings, until not happened, but hope not my.

Dobryi evening respected forumchane. Question: To liteynomu production can be accounted casting from bricks? Simply I have there is very good & plenties examples on expense this. Here is podiskivayu new forms ornaments.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/96Yhz.jpg
Yes and can be pee any small most recent architectural forms type Baluster-shaft Pekne Byvanie magazine offers its waterfalls and camping on D. In including and piyasada products. Stuck posting photo.

Last edited by zak_200 (Mar 28 2014 16:48:00)

+2

zak_200 wrote:

can be accounted casting from bricks?

This already indeed on-easier, than services of from metal, yes and on processing faster will. This not gravyorom 0.5 in 30 degrees milling A4 for 2 hours. Here and lot more blowers and productivity respectively. With input matrix would figure out (foams, PVC or that even). Yes and good all fences from volume upholstered in jihadi! It is time and about beauty think. There is, of course concrete fences, vyponennye similarly, but have them I saw only 2 drawing, yes and as something not liked your looks quality. The entire individuality - in selection color of paint. And indeed or - until not saw.

zak_200 wrote:

Dobryi evening respected forumchane. Question: To liteynomu production can be accounted casting from bricks? Simply I have there is very good & plenties examples on expense this. Here is podiskivayu new forms ornaments.

If there is examples-show me necessarily.

zak_200

And forms from what?

We at work've been experimenting, cut out clock Maya from 10 mm in diameter plastic. Then was poured on plaster, Lies tiles with with an ornament. Looks talk. Can be done serial production tiles, only material need to the other use instead plaster and cover then icing.

DyushaPA indeed or - until not saw. [
Ah da-da for little leavening now. Maybe, you'll show) d putting gradually)
Incidentally wanted to would or buy or borrow couple of figures for sample casting from bricks. Wanted to do original montaza visa Latvija and the table on streets from bricks here is with such was coming out feet as on photo. D appreciate it who tell pollsters from whom (take a closer to Volgogradu) order on one instance of the such products exempted.
Not a good for advertising simply images other not found crap.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/5MPSJ.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/DdCVJ.jpg
Forms from ABS anti-blocking system of plastic.

Last edited by zak_200 (Mar 28 2014 16:48:26)

+1

Concrete this not reliably. Without fittings. Iron here is this deal. http://s6.uploads.ru/t/SLQc2.jpg

You confident that not reliably? On a new technology concrete reaches Mark M 1,200 and not M 400 as now. Guarantee of 100 years. Simply this is a new technology and have us until in notion of a DM M 400 under which still and razbavyat. I you I assure when you will learn a new technology you tell here is this YES. Under all under this from conventional bricks you not infer such forms this accurately.
And instead fittings uses fiber. Pro that little who knows that must be promoted in composition for ruggedness. Yes and fiber case different.

Last edited by zak_200 (Oct 30 2013 18:30:51)

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/cJBFD.jpg

Than not KASLINSKOE casting.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/7RsU8.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Cbcm8.jpg

This without fittings incidentally.

Last edited by zak_200 (Mar 28 2014 16:48:51)

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/U6oT8.jpg

Here is such would the table to mold. Only within perhaps do not many hollow for of relief. And painting paints eventually become addicted kuznechnymi and inflict patina some where and from above varnish on more interesting. Who tell pollsters where take for castings presformy not to stay or have to suffer buy one model. Agree with slogan "foundry men and computer numerically controlled landed OBEDINЯYTES. We IT TOGETHER SILA. " :flag:

san-donato N wrote:

Dear CNC-Guys have me to you proposal for development your business. Use your models in iron-foundry as.
Model are returning after carry invoicing.
I think the good idea for BUSINESS INTERRUPTION.

A respected san-donato
Perishing sorry that begun to doubt in your rights on newer model in neighboring topic.
But model not Vasha, photo underneath not you work.
Yes still here you offer people to hand you their model.
I genuinely believe, that ‘ a nuisance, but in such cases need to recognize their mistakes and others’rights on model
Perhaps you repentance when with you will contact the author.
Still question: Where such prices ints?
You in the region is. Lewt cheaper than in China?
Not seems whether you, that this the price metal, not ready casting?

All that urgent when little rat on down san-donato N. Not has to sitting near no relations. All sperto with different sites. Not believe this the usual the thief and a minor a crook. Photo urgent when, that would miss benefit to and swindle another "Client" Be emptor!!
I move to horribles Forum deal in this issue.
This the place where san-donato Nswiped my work published 04.03.2011 21 :3 1
This article fully http://www.livemaster.ru/topic/55769-hu … p;inside=1
No rights san-donato Non my work not has. As and not who the other. Ready assert its legitimate copyrights rights in court if will require. Manage press my work lawyers the Moscow Inyurkollegiya ASS Propulsion Moscow
http://www.injur.ru/wmc/rus/about

sidjagin wrote:

The notion interesting. There is desire to to do souvenirs products. Now about essence proposals: I want to do souvenir coin of bronze. Can their cut on his 45kW, but this not profitable. If to place Made to Order you, arise the next questions: From no material need cut model? Enough one model, to do 1,000 castings, or with one model one of casting?
You made price for kilos products. And if I'll order 1,000 products exempted on 50 g of, the price not will change?

Souvenir coin more correctly will about a brand, not to weep a.
Prices in 12 rubles for at face value in 50 grams under casting you no one and never will give.
Yes and under chekanke, too,.
On chekanke coins in 120 there is heap information, truth mostly
On technology actually polymerizes depending attractions.
Although chasing the after all.
If not still confuse unexperienced small size and often not very quality image of the, then can be and so to do.
Otherwise-press, ah or a powerful jack, all depends on diameter coin and Heights terrain.
But this more high prices on stamps, for demands to them not such as have this Sunday.

san-donato N wrote:

Sych wrote (and):

Incidentally yes,, too, Japan, the previous spokesman. And'll interject. Very like would, to experienced people, experienta technology melting aluminum and casting from him. Know, that in ordinary garage conditions this perhaps and people make. But not want to do non-libertarians recognize. Ah here is for example, there is I have some number of an aluminium scrap. As the most simple way for me to mold from him for example stove 200kh200kh20?

Temperatures melting Jazeera 660 gr. T. CHAMPION Can be many in electric stoves or gas torch. Stove better za (for quality) in well warmed, prokrashennyy cast-gravity. Vertically. And pro profits not forget.

Edited san-donato N (25-10-2013 19 :15: 29)

Signature author

Foundry men and CNC-Guys OBEDINЯYTES. We IT TOGETHER SILA.

Prokrashennyy than?

Snow wrote:

Everyone that urgent when little rat on down san-donato N. Not has to sitting near no relations. All sperto with different sites. Not believe this the usual the thief and a minor a crook. Photo urgent when, that would miss benefit to and swindle another "Client" Be emptor!!
Demand horribles Forum deal in this issue.
This the place where san-donato N swiped my work published 04.03.2011 21 :3 1
This article fully http://www.livemaster.ru/topic/55769-hu … p;inside=1
No rights san-donato Nna my work not has. As and not who the other. Ready assert its legitimate copyrights rights in court if will require. Manage press my work lawyers the Moscow Inyurkollegiya ASS Propulsion Moscow
http://www.injur.ru/wmc/rus/about

Snow-Razbor flights already began to. Demand of course can be, but more correctly was write "Please and camping on D. "
And on-can please, without abuse opponent. Operate facts.
Emotions will abandon outside Forum, here only essentially issue.

’ ve worked nor one year with several liteynymi studios and workshops in Moscow and area. In including customers data enterprises: Administration President trades abroad, the Moscow Patriarkhiya, Ministry of Emergency Situations, MAP and other. They perfectly understand as it is important observance Avtorskikh rights. Because always if voruetsya model or is issued for his work. This quickly will known and not one an artist and sculptor more work with this firm not will. Moreover she leak into not in black list. Good Internet not yesterday appeared on territory Russia. And such a cynical use and imposing on universal observations their pirate predilections charitably shocked. Like would know their "heroes" in "face." That for "the workshop" so frivolously applies to adherence to Avtorskikh rights, not fiercely without much consideration about the consequences of.

And I modicum and himself a cold, which is ints, ready turn increase casting on 200 rubles for 1 kg.

klimushka wrote:

Working nor one year with several liteynymi studios and workshops in Moscow and area. In including customers data enterprises: Administration President trades abroad, the Moscow Patriarkhiya, Ministry of Emergency Situations, MAP and other. They perfectly understand as it is important observance Avtorskikh rights. Because always if voruetsya model or is issued for his work. This quickly will known and not one an artist and sculptor more work with this firm not will. Moreover she leak into not in black list. Good Internet not yesterday appeared on territory Russia. And such a cynical use and imposing on universal observations their pirate predilections charitably shocked. Like would know their "heroes" in "face." That for "the workshop" so frivolously applies to adherence to Avtorskikh rights, not fiercely without much consideration about the consequences of.

Question in BOS san-donato Ndispatched. Waiting for explanations. Until answer there is no.
This moment put under personal control. I promise deal and accept measures.

Snow wrote:

Working nor one year with several liteynymi studios and workshops in Moscow and area. In including customers data enterprises: Administration President trades abroad, the Moscow Patriarkhiya, Ministry of Emergency Situations, MAP and other. They perfectly understand as it is important observance Avtorskikh rights. Because always if voruetsya model or is issued for his work. This quickly will known and not one an artist and sculptor more work with this firm not will. Moreover she leak into not in black list. Good Internet not yesterday appeared on territory Russia. And such a cynical use and imposing on universal observations their pirate predilections charitably shocked. Like would know their "heroes" in "face." That for "the workshop" so frivolously applies to adherence to Avtorskikh rights, not fiercely without much consideration about the consequences of.

Snow Over of that right't say a Butcher of returning. Here. In this topic not their work Dont but as example Historical :mad: casting (gazebo tobish)
And than a snowboarder in Photo ready products exempted-4. As was a good EXAMPLE on cutting on vyplavlyaemym models (comment computer numerically controlled -shnikam, as can be from one model do their leave copies) and for his work I not lent out.

Last edited by san-donato N (Nov 1 2013 21:23:34)

+1

Ox what passions erupted.

Each time, when I have attended northern the capital necessarily buying what the - her otlituyu in Piterskoy workshop of the artistic casting. Work simply impeccable by the quality of. This the on that is worth emulate, although their they cast students in small workshop of the. On old technologies, without CNC and other things modern equipment.
Forms and shapes on so much complex in molding and on so much in detail made, that simply afflict the. Prices them well acceptable, if know how many labor in them gone. Petty statue or brelochek weight in 10 20 grams are worth from 200r. 50-pound work (though this raw assessment) say of the statue individual from festival, sleep in fog with sheets clover which from present not distinguish, Letha leaf clover! The thin and with artist use. Hand made patina polishing, generally simply eye not distract the costs around 6000r.
When I this saw first time I understood that want these engage and want achieve here is such here is results. And I’d say honestly I would this sleep sold not less than for 1,000 dollars. This stupendous labor. And no there computers need not. This I call-round cinematic excellence.
Several their simple works I repeated. Dismantled form of did take a leak from of pure silver springs, those which on span in on Griboedovskom host. Covered wings gold. Generally.
When I was again in St. Petersburg showed its a copy of these children, we talked a bit them was pleased from what their work me so amazed, that I sought to repeat its some totally imagined in some totally imagined, emulate on them. But grifonchik easily was simply copy, he not so complex. But else. This need still be able.

Copyrights rights and all such of course well and correctly. But this still need be able do!

Can be simply copy statue commemorating Venus or paintings Wang Gogh. But replicates will always carbon copy. Even put up here from gold.

So that if you real biologijas their trade. Not worth raising noise from for moreover, that who the tries to copy you. Means you what the are standing.

Not remember whom from known sculptors ask. That on your there is sculpture. On that he responded. I I take lump of and otsekayu from him all surplus.
And I so began to do their statuary. Bought these slice of tree of and otsekal all surplus. Then moved on metals. Bought these different medical tools, bolts and metal Remy-and connected their so to broke a something that the very for himself.
But I never sold and in the future not plan to sell their statuary.
Sake of money can be piyasada fences, but art sell, for me difficult. As if in them part of me.

In one word if this those not will lose its relevance and I have will time, will try support its.

+4

san-donato N wrote:

Snow Over of that right't say a Butcher of returning. Here. In this topic not their work Dont but as example Historical casting (gazebo tobish)

Ah in the topic where you have photo work Sergei, incidentally not you viscerally, to discuss nothing cannot be.
Interlocutor photo have written the for his, in this topic offer ChPUshnikam model you their to lend.
Who you Zentiva man?
That with my questions pro price metal?
Answer on my questions?

Last edited by klimushka (Nov 1 2013 21:27:10)

san-donato N wrote:

A than a snowboarder in Photo ready products exempted-4. As was a good EXAMPLE on cutting on vyplavlyaemym models (comment CNC -shnikam, as can be from one model do their leave copies) and for his work I not lent out.

Honest word, you as child!
In topic photo ready products exempted write: We, too, use in casting. Vyplavlyaemye model and posting photo.
All naturally think that this Vasha work.
And I knowing whose this work immediately told the sculptor.
I understand still would exile on source of or sculptor gave would.
But after all this theme for their works.
Think adminy will be dealt with in this conflict.

And I as always'm throwing away another "not can be" in spots))

Last edited by zak_200 (Mar 28 2014 16:46:54)

klimushka :Что с моими вопросами про цену металла?
Ответите на мои вопросы?
Отвечаю....цена дана нашего региона без НДС

klimushka :Кто Вы мил человек?....в этой теме предлагаете ЧПУшникам модели Вам свои давать.
Не мне.......а развивать бизнес дальше......литеек  вокруг много....

san-donato N wrote:

klimushka :Кто Вы мил человек?....в этой теме предлагаете ЧПУшникам модели Вам свои давать.
Не мне.......а развивать бизнес дальше......литеек  вокруг много....

Ну во первых с людьми надо разговаривать корректнее, во вторых вам правильно указали что выставляя модельки в своей теме, как готовые в литье, так и готовящиеся к литью вместе с литниками любой человек будет воспринимать что это ваши модельки, что оказалось совсем не так, тем более вы не указали источник, почему ???
Что касаемо литеек  то их сейчас много, но качество такое же разнообразное, к примеру к моим конкурентам тоже приходят заказчики, но как что нибудь сложное надо смоделировать, вырезать на ЧПУ и отлить хорошо, то они берут заказ и несут ко мне. Народ у нас становится просвещенный насчет авторства и своих прав и поэтому рассчитывать на авось не стоит, и потом гораздо приятней выставлять свои изделия и видеть оценки форумчан, если вы внимательно почитаете форум, то увидите что очень часто люди выставляя какие то работы, пишут что к примеру рамка или другая деталь композиции сделана благодаря модели такому то автору и говорят слова благодарности, и не возникает никаких прений.

Last edited by kartinka (Nov 2 2013 11:16:41)

Yes forgive the me modery.

Last edited by zak_200 (Mar 28 2014 16:52:54)

zak_200 wrote:

A me seems that this all ??? forum and not exhibition newest works. There is no ah to present of course need BUT can be same and show examples other. Brad what the. Yes forgive the me modery.

When first precisely forum where people share their knowledge and experience, and also precisely their limits, can be and whose the work show as example, but under this necessarily point to source of and author, your words pro Brad to discuss there is no sense, you same read the hope rules Forum? Or automatically clicked button, agree. Loath this you warning for discussion action moderation.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Technology, trade » Foundry production