Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Looms with CNC » Driver Leadshine EM705

Driver Leadshine EM705

Posts 51 to 100 of 120

Abarmot wrote:

This is I understand, simply thought, that himself driver supports the motors with current until 8A, and fails realistically until 6A?

Ah, if include regime full step. The tickles 8 A, perhaps.

+1

Guys help deal in problem, after substitutes drivers with CW1108 on AM882 the speed on axle has fallen virtually in two times. On axis X (SM110HT150-6504A) was 400 mm / seok now ate until 200 having, axis of Y (SM86HT118-6004A) was 300mm / seok now about 175. Sinned first on nutrition thought, that about 40V, double-checked okazaos 65, raised even on 10 climate not saw. Mikroshag on created controllers is worth 1 / 128 as on old so and on new, talk 6A, Motorhead429 / sandbox axis X - step 32, axis Y - step 25. Gatekeepers CW1108 were replaced by because templating engines on them strongly overheat, but here is the speed provided on cheers, in fix same such a the difference between these the gatekeepers, that not difficult disperse the machine until preveduschikh speeds?

Try mikroschag do 1 / 32 and compete maximum the speed.
Believe, that deal in optorazvyazke, which specifically zagrublena under relatively low frequency of.

If crush those who are your engines faster, than they transformed keep on turning - they goes silent, or squeak before?
If goes silent - means optorazvyazka not skips such a frequency, and if squeak before - that the not the with settings.

+1

michael-yurovagain optorazvyazka. Ostsilografom it is time thingy, isn't watch guesswork :dontknow:. Is obtained on scheme consistently two optorazvyazki: In controller and in themselves drivers. Nedokhodyat hands take a careful to address their. But from controller accurately denouement of'm gonna throw.
P.S. Nepridumali even kitaysy controller for electronic drivers. Nowhere not mentioned little signal FLT. Signal Accident under best that steps.

Last edited by valb (Sep 11 2013 11:20:32)

michael-yurov, step check, but not am confident, that will help. Under increase speed with 180,000 until 185000 the motor literally only razgonyaetsya and immediately retards this under tests in Step Response, I so understand, that frequency impulses in 180,000 he skips, and under increase on 5 tys already raze?

valb wrote:

michael-yurov again optorazvyazka. Ostsilografom it is time thingy, isn't watch hunches. Is obtained on scheme consistently two optorazvyazki: In controller and in themselves drivers. Nedokhodyat hands take a careful to address their. But from controller accurately denouement of'm gonna throw.
P.S. Nepridumali even kitaysy controller for electronic drivers. Nowhere not mentioned little signal FLT. Signal Accident under best that steps.

So me the that look?, I and so know, as she works. Optorazvyazka in these drivers works exactly so, as on plainly show in expenditure on chip.
Why the Chinese so have made - pleasantly not know. Know, that on request can be to purchase such same drivers, but with workers frequencies until 500 kHz. Believe, that the difference will only in denomination (postage stamp) two resistors.

And that you have for controller with optorazvyazkoy? Interfeysnaya ??? for LPT that whether? Usually in created controllers optorazvyazki there is no.

And that means not have come up with? Many good gatekeepers there is.
If want use signal mistakes - code his. Connect to any from inputs and forward.
All depends on your controller and which controls programs.

Signal FLT nowhere never and not will mentioned upfront. No one same not knows, that you with him want to do.
Can be you commit on this the driver-wheel drive arrives Turing, and in case accident want, to signaling on gender buildings jingled?
And can be you want on this signal "broker" dimensions of press?

If you buy trousers with an additional your wallet on your side, as terms, if before thus your wallet on your side not enjoyed, camping on K. On old summer his not was?
You will seek subject, which must be folded in this pocket, or all same chase use so, as likes?

Abarmot wrote:

rju, but not am confident, that will help. Under increase speed with 180,000 until 185000 the motor literally only razgonyaetsya and immediately retards this under tests in Step Response, I so understand, that frequency impulses in 180,000 he skips, and under increase on 5 tys already raze?

The that he 180 kHz skips - already well. I have - at all on 120 turned off.
After substitutes resistors became work until 500 kHz.

+1

michael-yurov wrote:

So me the that look?, I and so know, as she works. Optorazvyazka in these drivers works exactly so, as on plainly show in expenditure on chip.
Why the Chinese so have made - pleasantly not know. Know, that on request can be to purchase such same drivers, but with workers frequencies until 500 kHz. Believe, that the difference will only in denomination (postage stamp) two resistors.

That is happening can there no one not predict. Schedule in specifis however, and here is in real design. A tip, prosadki tension, and camping on D. And camping on P.

michael-yurov wrote:

A that you have for controller with optorazvyazkoy? Interfeysnaya ??? for LPT that whether? Usually in created controllers optorazvyazki there is no.

I Agree, ??? enlargement or interfeysnaya ???.

michael-yurov, huge you human thank you for advice and accomplished the work with drivers, as far as would not you, so would and sat near crippled press) Today podpayali soprotivleni on optopary and the speed immediately has increased in and a half times instead 180 100,000 became 290 100,000 and this provided that the speed increases linearly (played = 2 • 10 ^ 8). Was would very well to this useful information added here, likewise information on pioneering resonance areas.
Spharischen thank you you huge!

Abarmot wrote:

It would be very well to this useful information added here

So and I to darkstonu no relations not mean. This his need beg.

And which resistors podpayal? Now after 290 kHz that is happening - the motors goes silent, or squeak before, sorvavshis in pass steps.
If goes silent - means all same deal in input Figure skating jumps, and, certainly can be raise frequency of and speed even higher.
Can be have kiloflopa need reduce length impulses (I have themselves technique)), otherwise impulses simply healing correctly in one read.
Need poeksperemenitirovat, with what the duration impulses drivers steadily perceive incoming sunlight signal. Increase this closings times in 1.5 for reliability, and so and work.

Last edited by michael-yurov (Sep 13 2013 01:51:15)

So and I to darkstonu no relations not mean. This his need beg.

But you there You figure prominently under settings resonance areas, here is and thought can are linked)

Resistors podpayavil not I, but on exit received 760 and 660 Ohm. Me, seems like a, that this already limit their speed - the motor sryvaetsya and immediately keeps sticking, and for him and driver immediately in accidents. What breath not observed unfortunately.
And what parameter for closings impulses replies and what have recommended that would put?

Abarmot wrote:

resistors podpayavil not I, but on exit received 760 and 660 Ohm

The, that need to.

Abarmot wrote:

the motor sryvaetsya and immediately keeps sticking, and for him and driver immediately in accidents.

I disconnected accidents under the passage step. Not see in this special sense until that.

про KFlop
Abarmot wrote:

A what parameter for closings impulses replies and what have recommended that would put?

In the file initialization listed closings impulses. Roughly so:

FPGA(STEP_PULSE_LENGTH_ADD) = 24;

Can be try different meaning, and find such granichnoe minimally workplace of (roughly - 16), and several increase his, for reliability.

michael-yurov, again need your advice, raze not fails disperse the the motor on axis X (SM110HT150-6504A), even after as pripayal resistance the speed with 160,000 has risen only until 190000 impulses. Until about transformation on the, that for this motor drivers "weak" so as nutrition him about 100-110 In need. Also has tried to change think the driver axis X on Y so for experiment, the results same.

P.S. C dlitelnostyu impulses has understood, put as in example 24 and the speed on Y even on 20,000's made out.

Can be need not 24, and less put.
I same not know, that there you have, can wires long, can enlist on Different need, can regime outs have kiloflopa the wrong (I already not remember, as correctly, need to read instruction).

Need deal action's flipping out, or driver administrators impulses not sees.

What at all the speed have motor is obtained?

And to linear motor me would watch characteristics.

Too little information, to respond to.

Last edited by michael-yurov (Sep 18 2013 18:11:15)

michael-yurovsorry for silence, increasingly my with presses is.
Stanochek here is from this themes, wires all shielded. Kiloflop here not under fix this certainly, two axis work normal, reductions kolichistva impulses raze not skazuetsya at work of an engine, on X. Me, seems like a the problem increasingly same in capacity the drives, ah lacks its for this motor and increasingly. If to believe calculations the granichnoe tension nutrition room up this motor about 120 In means workplace of about 100 should be, and think the driver himself the 80 can issue. Yesterday set the old driver CW 1108 and without problems raised the speed with 250mm / sec until 400 and acceleration until 1,200 mm / sec ^ 2, the motor works steadily, steps not skips. Information on linear motor virtually there, here is herea bit. Think need seek an analogous driver have Leadshine.

And where there X, where Y? And the every on their calls.
I so understood, that on all axes Motorhead429 / sandbox with step 10 mm?
Then 250 mm / seok - this already almost fiction.

And the motors - indeed in s as high induktivnostyu and high workers current. Under nutrition 80 In simply it is unrealistic "prokakachat" talk in winding for such speeds.

And CW 1108, perhaps, high-voltage driver so? I not know, that for driver and who manufacturer.

If things are precisely so, then I not know, that can be done. These drivers on high liquid molecules not much differ from other producers under same tensions nutrition the drives. Here already nothing not do about it.
Either - drivers high, either, reducer, for example, raising traction put, either Motorhead429 / sandbox with even more large step.

A where there X, where Y? And the every on their calls.
I so understood, that on all axes Motorhead429 / sandbox with step 10 mm?
Then 250 mm / seok - this already almost fiction.

The Long side X, a short Y. On all axle Motorhead429 / sandbox, on Y step 25, on Kh- 32, so Nev / sec well normally.

A CW 1108, perhaps, high-voltage think the driver so? I not know, that for driver and who manufacturer.

Utterly is true, nutrition, 110-220 In recess, a bit information here is herethere is.

Either - drivers high, either, reducer, for example, raising traction put, either Motorhead429 / sandbox with even more large step.

Yes here is Perhaps on choosing high voltage driver from Leadshine will highlight the, until poezdit in the old nothing him not will)
Large you Thanks for Sharing (advice and sorry if that for nakhalnost)

Ah, if with step 32. The not know even. Like, should enough quickly work and under 80 W. :dontknow:
The gear assembly is, of course, with so step screw not need.
Although, of course, have of motors inductance very high compared with whatever any Nema23.

And high-voltage leadshaynovskiy driver, perhaps, so same will work, as and this.
Quite possibly - that this - close replicates.

Respected pundits, please can you tell me, producer recommends to configure area resonance on not connected engine, this critical way? And if templating engines are uniform (ah in theory), driver, too,, can be whether driver align on one to the engine?

kang2k wrote:

Dear pundits, please can you tell me, producer recommends to configure area resonance on not connected engine, this critical way? And if templating engines are uniform (ah in theory), the drives, too,, can be whether the drives align on one to the engine?

On not nagruzhennom, and not on not connected.
Best results manages achieve when the motor already is worth on the loom, but under this there is no additional burden (machine freely is moving).

Twin used only not case. Drivers would already were determined under concrete model engines, if would such was possible.
Have drivers there is prerequisites in place for engines this same firms, but this only parameters of inductance and resistance windings for electrical, and here is neidealnost of motors will have compensate for adjustment.

Last edited by michael-yurov (Sep 25 2013 10:30:52)

michael-yurov wrote:

Ta not nagruzhennom, and not on not connected.
Best results manages achieve when the motor already is worth on 45kW, but under this there is no additional burden (machine freely is moving).

Twin used only not case. Drivers would already were determined under concrete model engines, if would such was possible.
Have drivers there is prerequisites in place for engines this same firms, but this only parameters of inductance and resistance windings for electrical, and here is neidealnost of motors will have compensate for adjustment.

Am asking forgiveness, Shiller wrong, had in view that not nagruzhennom. I.e. need to turn off muff (from engine? Or can be together with khodovym to configure, only to remove spindle?
About twin, fully agree, so and wrote in brackets.

On CNC FVC motors usually not ships laden with.

Speech goes about mechanisms, where the motor commit any work.

For example, the rise of weight.

Crave adjustment a bit change with growth burden, so, if under pioneering of motors burden was one, and then at the work you proves another - this will increase the vibrations of motors.

For example, if axis Z humpin 'severe spindle, then configuring for movement down will be different from settings for movement upward. Respectively under pioneering will encounter problems, camping on K. Not tickles pick a adjustment and for different burden.
So under pioneering axis Z is worth this account for, and, can be to lift spindle.

And the rest mechanics almost not creates strain (if speech not pro trapetseidalnye the screws).
For something manages given shift resonance frequencies from for increasing masses under electrodes attached it is screwed.

Although, if couplings cheap Exchangers, then with them can be and not tickles normally align, not know, not has tried.

+1

Podskajite please, sequence action to pioneering antirezonansa, for Dummies ;)
ProTuner now version of 1.1 and visually a bit different from moreover that was, so instead InternalPulser now Speed
Correctly I understand?
1. Pick a Speed on which arises resonance
2. 'm meaning Amp and Phase for eliminate
3. Repeat actions for the other speed?

Dobryi day all. Faced with problem conservation preset in AM882 Leadshine, engine ST86-80. 'm tuning up gliding scales all three crave area. SD virtually works's corridors. Under an attempt preserve the settings crashes message about error. Under simpler one and inclusion ProTuner the settings not persist. Could you tell me, who knows.

Uncle Vova wrote:

Dobryi day every. Faced with problem conservation preset in AM882 Leadshine, engine ST86-80. 'm tuning up gliding scales all three crave area. SD virtually works's corridors. Under an attempt preserve the settings crashes message about error. Under simpler one and inclusion ProTuner the settings not persist. Podskajite, who knows.

Need close windows preset, open graph with data preset, read in graph data from memory driver (RAM), and after this burn in EEPROM (ROM, of EEPROM of, Lyrics, or as there she is called).
I have mistake not emerges again.

Thanks to, has understood. Now all the settings persist.

Hello. Has acquired driver em705, governance is undertaken controller NTs studios.
Drivers internet for this scheme

Схема

http://darxton.ru/files/img/drawing/controller-and-sets/pcimc3d-commutation.png

Under governance arrows with NTs studios engines silent.
Has tried sue signal treadmill manually,, too, zero reaction.
With programs ProTuner’s organs is EM’s organs is Setup with domestic generator, engines revolve, and with inputs treadmill / to dir nor on that not react.
Can where the in settings need that the include?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has understood with problem. It turns out simply of mixed up, the polarity of the PUL + and PUL. Plugged correctly, all everything will run without problems.
And still such question, wanted to align crave zone, but proschupav the entire range of frequencies, so and not found resonance. Such can be?? Or I not watched right?
And so same, observed that think the driver may determine disruption shaft SD only on the most maximal scandisk. Who was tuning this function? As she works? May determine disruption SD on low and medium-size of one another?

Last edited by Vektor_Z (Aug 21 2014 22:30:40)

Abarmot wrote:

Addic7ed.com thank you michael-yurov for insturktsiyu on the settings, templating engines recognized all whisper)

Blackcurrant itself the drives AM882. , too, want their align optimal way. Who such michael-yurov and as can be get from him such instructions? 'm tired of pickin 'claimed material on (analog Chinese this garbage. Thank you!

pavelaavia wrote:

Who such michael-yurov and as can be get from him such instructions?

Write him in lichku. He responds.

pavelaavia wrote:

Zaparilsya claimed material on (analog Chinese this garbage. Thank you!

If details have yielded with marriage made - likely the problem not in analog drivers, and in than the still (in connecting,, er, interference, mechanics)

pavelaavia wrote:

blackcurrant itself driver AM882. , too, want their align optimal way.

At all in expenditure described by most important.

Here is here discussed slightly much detail: Write In LIChKU

shalek wrote:

warden write me a him in lichku. He responds.

If question will sound so: "Hello, could you tell me, as align drivers AM882?" I, quite possibly, and'm going to ignore such question.

Questions will try ask not smeared :). T. K. Prize and its and your time.
And until simply-brag about.
Blackcurrant here is such komplektik: EM806 - 3. EM503 -1 (Tennessee) plan his on Z. (in available was nolko three 806kh)
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/mnbN5.jpg

D to configure with corner in previously (not very deliberately)
Here is such motors WT57STH115 4.2A
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/Un8tK.jpg

Previously tried to this all deal align on cheap Chinese drivers.
Problem described in visiting THIS sectiontopic
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/zInG9.jpg

Partly decided to its by raising the tension nutrition drivers until 40Volt.
Machine began touring with bolmen provide an adequate speed.
But steps on long UE would still fly down. Found out that my templating engines strongly resonate on speed about Nev / shadowing and chasing, the grassroots what falls moment.
So that buying series of Bulgaria, due to precisely presence of seed functions suppression of resonance.
But think even without accurate the settings these the drives must work much better than this Guano DQ542MA
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/fwXIM.jpg

Now until activate their with settings on default.

And immediately the first question.
I have the motors WT57STH115 4.2A
In the list tuning knob has no in driver such a there is no
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/oNQIF.jpg

What me choose maximally the exterior of on characteristics?

Into cannon fodder through Pro Tuner

In general first I was happy very this quiet and out a smooth work of motors. But pomuchav their some time, began to get out computer by: ((
The first the problem is, that ceases work definition of failure steps. In ProTyune all configured on instructions. Commensurate the tick is worth. And then all ceases function. Red LED to blink on the driver not catches fire easily even if currencies stop hand fully.
The second the problem, this all the same Kurland steps to axis X (there where I have in parallel two drive)
Don minutes 5 over 3D UE, when she traveled on in Khoma, see that leftist side Comes on 5-7mm before right-wing. Or contrary. I in displeased (
The mechanics entire was flipping out. Portal with otkinutymi nuts riding one finger at. Separately every engine himself, too, deal with weight the portal, and here is two together constantly mess up a lot.
Far dig? Frequency in MAChe put 100kGts. Can optopary suck? Unraveling 1 / 16, Motorhead429 / sandbox 16 • 5

Frequency in Mach3 unambiguously need reduce until 35 kHz.
On larger of one another he in reality work steadily not can - constantly podtuplivaet.

The motors very big and slow. They station will not be able work on high liquid molecules with the punches nutrition in 40 W.
Them even 80 In can prove little.

On drivers is worth establish had in nolevoe position and two times consecutive click the fourth a toggle. The motor grapple heard popischit, and think the driver automatically ths way under resistance and inductance this motor.

In Mach3 install it your special preview of 200 lines for, instead 20 by default.

The motors, hope, work from different drivers, not both motor the portal from one the drives?

Find welcome this weekend’all! Pardon comrades, that not quite on topic, not want from-for one issue subject create. The settings forces-the drives considered on PEAK or RMS?

Mikhail wrote:

Greetings all! Pardon comrades, that not quite on topic, not want from-for one issue subject create. The settings forces-driver considered on PEAK or RMS?

RMS

On engines is specified talk RMS (incumbent).
On drivers so same point out peak annual talk (in the root of the from two times more incumbent), to buyer understood, that his not betrayed, claiming maximum allowable talk the drives.

So same as tension in networks - 230 In (before 220 In) - have operated significance, but sinusoida in peak of reaches meaning in 325 In (before 311 In).

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/ozN6f.jpg

Last edited by michael-yurov (Dec 23 2014 04:08:50)

+1

Thanks for Sharing (information! Another question me prevents sleep at night. Need me SD with what induktivnostyu and current choose? Than higher inductance those below talk, think means higher tension need. Speech about 86 150mm 3.5A 22 mikrogenri and roughly 5A 7 mikrogenri bloc nutrition 70 volts think the driver AM822N

Last edited by Mikhail (Dec 23 2014 11:13:29)

Mikhail wrote:

We need me SD with what induktivnostyu and current choose?

Mikhail wrote:

speech about 86 150mm 3.5A 22 mikrogenri and roughly 5A 7 mikrogenri power supply 70 volts driver AM822N

contaminated nutrition 70 In the proposed motors will very slowly work.

22 miligenri - very high inductance. Under tensions 70 In the speed build-up-will total 70 / 0,022 = 3181 amps / second.
T. K. Requires changes-on magnitude from -5 until + 5 A and back not more than for 4 full step (5 A for one step),
[для рабочего тока в 3,5 А пиковое равно 5 А]
Is obtained that one full step the motor can do not faster, than for 0,00155 sec, camping on E. Not more 643 steps in second (193 turnover in minute).

If put such motors on Motorhead429 / sandbox with step 5 mm get maximum the speed 964 mm per minute, that very little.
Moreover, in such a regime talk not can vary as should, on sinusoide, and will vary piloobrazno, that already negatively upset krutyaschem respect.

Mikhail wrote:

5A 7 mikrogenri

These, of course, a bit better idea, but, too, not fountain.
Similar calculations give 424 about / mines (for Motorhead429 / sandbox with step 5 mm - 2120 so mm / mines).

In general and a whole you chose very big and slow the motors.
For obtain snosnykh speeds they need to much more high tension nutrition.

Although, I, of course, not know, what tasks are being called into before these motors.

+1

Michael-yurov your engines need for Motorhead429 / sandbox 2510 regulator with-1937mm what better choose? Driver 80 volts

Mikhail wrote:

michael-yurov motors need for Motorhead429 / sandbox 2510 regulator with-1937mm what better choose? Driver 80 volts

Both options bad, but the first (that with induktivnostyu 22 mGn) - worse.

These drivers not for such of motors,
Or the motors not for such tasks.

I at all itself poorly illustrate, as spin Motorhead429 / sandbox-2 Dam.

Yes,, too, was tuning EM705 on instructions. The problem here is in than. Speed in program the settings strut discretely. And on these meanings speed SD, got rid from resonance. But has remained any’s interim the speed with highly tangible resonate powerfully and I cannot on it withdraw to produce adjustment. As be, can who any rebuffed with such problem, Podskajite. In advance thankful.

Can be find imaging the speed using in as a source signal CNC system (Mach3 or the, with than is supposed to use).
Like would should help.
If anything on my AM882 adjustment of the parameters immediately same affects work driver.

Find welcome this weekend’you all! I have driver AM882H suddenly does freeze blinks Red LED to blink helps rebooting board. Apparently this disruption rotor SD. Help with settings. Can from whom there is the reference on the manual designated Russian realms? I already be careful with settings, and the my DM442 zadymil during preset and under the included MACH3 I tried to align through program to driver pushed avtonastroyka graphics and're screwed. Lucas. Now want not burn down AM882H

Here is this tick then is worth to remove:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/peP1K.png

+1

michael-yurov wrote:

That this check that box then is worth to remove:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/peP1K.png

To lift tick not worked, after button drivers the tick an again, problem decided to by raising tension. And the emergence of mistakes until not occurred

Mikhail wrote:

expand contents tick not worked, after button drivers the tick an again

Naturally - need preserve the settings in EEPROM driver.

+1

Напишу в эту тему друзья. Подскажите пожалуйста. Связка EM 705, 1605 винты и движки 23HS10028 425 Oz-in/280Ncm. Выставляю для движков 3 Ампера действующий ток и 4,2 А пиковый.
до 2700 мм/минуту портал передвигается нормально. Напряжение питания 50 вольт.
И при 3500 работает, но не точно! Бывает EM705 выпадает в ошибку - остановка ротора.
Подскажите что делать, как катать быстрее? или движки плохие?
Работаю в полушаге. поднимал ток выше да работает чётче, но и грееются они куда больше!

И ещё скажите пожалуйста, какие движки можно поставить к этим EM705 с энкодерами?(может не правильно говорю) Но что бы при сбое возвращался в координату нужную.
ускорение в маче стоит 550. ставил 300 разгоняется не шипко.

Так что скажете? В чём собака зарыта? Как люди катают станки по 5 метров. Я понимаю там сервоприводы, кстати к этим Em705 можно сервоприводы с энкодером подключить? Если да то какие?

Забыл ещё. Плата опторазвязки у меня вот такая http://se.uploads.ru/t/G6pK0.jpg
Это просто жуткая ерунда, когда работаю, работает если комп не трону. Как ток начну открывать программу арткам при включённых двигателях и драйверах, начинает щёлкать релюшка этой опторозвязки и координаты сами по себе на десятки до миллиметров уезжают по всем осям, такой звук тынц-тынц-тынц. Какую плату купить для таких целей и с такими драйверами? может какую USB? или не айс? В маче стоит 100 кгц частота. но явно этот ширпотреб 25 с трудом тянет.
Вес оси х+y+z с двигателями и шпинделем ну, примерно от 60-85 кг. станина около 100 кг.

Last edited by Sanek910 (Jan 10 2017 22:07:22)

Как ток начну открывать программу арткам при включённых двигателях и драйверах

А попробуй  виндовс, мач и все. Будешь приятно удивлен.

Last edited by NikolayUa24 (Jan 10 2017 22:18:35)

Sanek910 wrote:

Так что скажете? В чём собака зарыта? Как люди катают станки по 5 метров.

Можно посчитать, на какой скорсоти должны работать твои моторы при таком напряжении питания.
http://www.cnc-club.ru/forum/viewtopic. … 39#p228839

У меня выходит, что выше 1600 мм/мин они и не должны работать:
http://topcnc.ru/StepperMotorCalculator … .8,W=1,D=5

Sanek910 wrote:

Как ток начну открывать программу арткам при включённых двигателях и драйверах, начинает щёлкать релюшка этой опторозвязки и координаты сами по себе на десятки до миллиметров уезжают по всем осям, такой звук тынц-тынц-тынц.

АртКАМ опрашивает LPT порт в поисках HASP ключа защиты.
Об этом уже писали десятки раз.

Sanek910 wrote:

Бывает EM705 выпадает в ошибку - остановка ротора.

Как минимум нужно выполнить автонастройку драйверов под данные двигатели.

Sanek910 wrote:

Работаю в полушаге. поднимал ток выше да работает чётче, но и грееются они куда больше!

Очень странно. Не должно такого быть!

Sanek910 wrote:

И ещё скажите пожалуйста, какие движки можно поставить к этим EM705 с энкодерами?

Никакие.

Sanek910 wrote:

Но что бы при сбое возвращался в координату нужную.

Так только в сказке бывает, или при наличии оптических линеек.

Если станок неисправен, то никакие энкодеры не помогут.

Sanek910 wrote:

Какую плату купить для таких целей и с такими драйверами?

Мою ))) http://stepm.ru/

Sanek910 wrote:

может какую USB? или не айс?

Из всех USB нормально работает только SmoothStepper и KFlop. Остальные - сильно проблемные.

Sanek910 wrote:

В маче стоит 100 кгц частота.

Вот это напрасно - лучше поставить в пределах 35 кГц.

NikolayUa24 wrote:

А попробуй  виндовс, мач и все. Будешь приятно удивлен.

Отредактировано NikolayUa24 (Вчера 19:18:35)

у меня XP

+1

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Looms with CNC » Driver Leadshine EM705