Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Looms with CNC » Struggle with wood particles and dust.

Struggle with wood particles and dust.

Posts 51 to 100 of 283

miksak wrote:

creating and thinking. Decided to do from sites remain.

, too, watched on such hungry fan.
Can be inquire that within cyclone and under him?
And also there is whether what the filter on produces?

Within cyclone nothing there is no. Simply on the contestant part of, which in tsiklone a distinguished a short plastic pipe-to air with struzhkami,) who when on a slightly more intriguing tangent flies slightly under angle of down and's smudged on walls-zavikhryayas in "" remain "" -otsyuda and name, under this losing its the speed and must down shavings, and himself headed in hungry fan on the exit managed this do, not's wavin 'with struzhkami to the top. On exit (produces) nothing not worth-this would pogasiv the speed flow of, the exit on streets. Under posibilities of this type cyclone need to questioning neshirokuyu pipe on emotional outburst during-increase the speed flow of and than wider, the better on exit-is declining resistance. Smaller length pipes on opportunities and better avoid abrupt wild swings on 90 degrees.

+1

miksak wrote:

creating and thinking. Decided to do from sites remain. Stuck a in him axial hungry fan. Those shavings, sucks cocks increasingly time milling on cheers, already not the first month. Flight an excellent!

How many watt engine. Dozen impeller designs?

Engine 64 watts - i.e. appetite as have light bulbs, dozen impeller designs now not can fix -but on card somewhere 22sm. Works quietly, most importantly-this same that household and appetite a small :mybb:.

miksakI, too, "ignited" thus ventikom. I have 110vatt krylchatka 240mm. Entry I have 160mm. As have you reduces condensation (fan) udlinnen and pasted in remain? Interested in dozen input union to connect (fan) which enters in remain -umenshen or such-as dozen entry as have fan.

Last edited by peka (Jan 20 2014 22:38:34)

Entry and exit have my fan 150mm. On the reduces condensation, which within cyclone I simply donned adapter plastic for truby- length on 5-6sm increased. Adapter diameter of less on 3-4mm. And have fan form of similar is, that have entry, that have exit. Was circle 10 mm in diameter plexiglas, measuring, diameter of slightly more top buckets. Actually right on desired size and stuck a hungry fan. And entry in remain to do on a slightly more intriguing tangent and down under angle 10gradusom under the most the upper hand. Somewhere I have's buried out drawings industrial cyclones-but on sushestvu I increasingly and so told :rolleyes:.

+1

Miksak thank you. But more interesting bylob watch on a small to protect a than read big raskaz on detail by. If not it is difficult dig out chertyozhik.

In direct sense but to protect a-a huge request not ask source of-not otvechufsbprikhodilo-or envious not only in 37g. Recently quite Krska and senior brother -tsiklon 4vedra, broke a two United romba-19.500 36l.-eto already for carpentry, podsoedinyayu manual tool and fuganok. He's sucking it off vacuum the usual with sack sack-before him it comes the most, the smallest dust in this harsh numbers.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/V7KXn.jpg

Last edited by miksak (Feb 4 2014 00:12:59)

+2

miksak wrote:

creating and thinking. Decided to do from sites remain. Stuck a in him the axial hungry fan. Those shavings, sucks cocks increasingly time milling on cheers, already not the first month. Flight an excellent!

Interesting is a futile! But as is delayed petty dust? Want repeat, long know. I'm looking to prostenkim aspiratoram.

Last edited by Яиванныч (Mar 23 2014 22:54:36)

My exploration, in terms of cleaning, on today’s day led with such design:
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/LBrDq.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/bahIV.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/hVok0.jpg
For my tasks and for the working field 250kh300 - this well enough!

Goblinus74 wrote:

My exploration, in terms of cleaning, on today’s day led with such design:

Where such taking?
In TsNTs-quite a bit of?

, too, great about such sticky thing, anyway,
And the already zadolbalsya duster with emptying have vacuum cleaner.

Men want you save time and money. Here is these are gadgets this all goffing around web. Residential Pressure and are not meant on lasting work. Subtler hoses get caught. Not't want to speak about uneasy noisy tracks such specifications drainage engines.
That would not zamarachivatsya the buy KORVERT. Or that the in this kind. If all same decide build remain the suction on condensation should be not less 100mm in diamere. Engine should be asinkhronik.

+1

Goblinus74 wrote:

My exploration, in terms of cleaning, on today’s day led with such design!

And "a snail" where taking?

For homes can be and so.
From what done Perhaps all understandable.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/qCaET.jpg

Dok wrote:

A "a snail" where taking?

Cone, or "a snail" Grand Canal from from booming Middle Kingdom with other spare parts, for weight. Attracted the price, the very a - 9.5 $roughly, ah sin not take same)
Bought these have thisseller of.

vitlena wrote:

here is these are gadgets this all goffing around web. Residential Pressure and are not meant on lasting work.

Ah, my dear, the very a, residential Pressure and, this not the option! Made so for conducting pilot tests - test has passed on cheers, even with such capacity this unit. And here is on expense of this bull rassum Internet, here I not would argue with you. In my opinion. And, incidentally, who uses such to, believe,, too,.

Kstai, yes, in cncbit’s, too, there are in available.
And option design, that on photo - not final, think to apply metal cask of a small volume of with a lid on castles-clamps, to package the garbage large volume of global expansion coming, ah and mill put another, as option "a snail" small diameter.

Last edited by Goblinus74 (Jun 20 2014 14:15:04)

Goblinus74 wrote:

to apply metal cask of

Ha ha As long as As long as. Pity already is gone with garage. And the I you would entire this evolution of nafotografiroval. 'm laughing not with you themselves I mentioned.
Simply want you save time.
If you as and I lover of experiment then you on the right track. If you dust and those shavings, the korvert or remain with reduces pipe 100mm

Ah then perishing check it out my pillar. Entry (f60) in cask of vrezan under angle of (barrel plastic from under nezamerzayki for systems heating), in lid firmly in welded cube sovereign 80 (in barrel in inward falls on 300 mm). Have here is such remain. On the exit for zaderzhivaniya petty dust dressed air filter from diesel engine "Landkreis Kamenz." With the vacuum cleaner combine through gofroshlanga f60. Vacuum second on the occasion from spisanoy polomoechnoy machines "Tenat" (on 36 in but nurtures from 24 camping on K. Too might many in standard inclusion) http://sd.uploads.ru/t/pEvHW.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/QpnVT.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/X1VqY.jpg
. Entire dust and those shavings, collects very honorably. My apology, that two derzhitsya "through" Don’t know as insert correctly. (Computer's a hunk shows correctly).

Neck off machine with his right complement modelvnachele put bristle in as a ogrozhdeniya, not appreciate, took plastic bottle dairy broke a moviesnothing, but under vygibanii of the stripes under vozvratnom the course on soft the tree remain dents, made Polski still already like passed, but sense of frustration remained. Can who saw other decisions in networks those until that here represented not suited at all, wrote down the from Kharbinskiy magnet the nozzle sitchon obtaining immediately deleted not shelf in first weight, second hose on a hundred mm and most important I have the clearance between shpindelem and the protection of horizontal axis mm 8, putting such a magnet move on Z umenshaetsya znchitelno. My the nozzle sitch with printable on printer with short as well as cylinder engravers not druzhet printed lid firmly for it without, lower the cone (if need to can newer model posting), in principle under short frezakh ogorozhdenie at all need not traction lack. But emerged still the problem case a fact for fixing instruments. In my understanding of the nozzle sitch must climb on groundbreaking linear technology on any levels for work with brief cutters, and not hang in really lower position.

Last edited by andy92 (Oct 18 2014 23:42:36)

From practice - homes khobbiynyy machine, purely on tree (Gapchinskaya, paintings, as icons of, the decor, all such). Steel wool on draft just splinters, on chistovoy more dust. Brought together "suction",
A small remain, tsntrobezhnyy hungry fan, all by, works, but zone processing not the visible. As outcome - 'm applying rarely, need to constantly to control process.
On production big machine (work with MDF, facades and all such), WHOLESALE work on vektoram. Floated machine - and if with UE not not Shiller wrong, then look nothing to acquire. And if and Shiller wrong, then would still detail ". So is worth Cornet industrial, 100 mm suction, zone processing closed fax or phone calls, basic those shavings, entire eliminates the authentication. Everyone would still dust lack. Without Corvette and minute not worked out, a from dust. (For week intends to about 5 - 6 plastic bags shavings).

For the review of course thank you, but pro all of this in rate a new corvette tried virtually all 60, 61 and 64 alighted on 64 http://sa.uploads.ru/t/USDa2.jpg
. But my question was pro itself the pourer on spindle.

andy92 wrote:

neck off machine with his right complement model vnachele put bristle in as a ogrozhdeniya, not appreciate, took plastic bottle dairy broke a movies nothing, but under vygibanii of the stripes under vozvratnom the course on soft the tree remain dents, made Polski still already like passed, but sense of frustration remained. Can who saw other decisions in networks those until that here represented not suited at all, wrote down the from Kharbinskiy magnet the nozzle sitch on obtaining immediately deleted not shelf in first weight, second hose on a hundred mm and most important I have the clearance between shpindelem and the protection of horizontal axis mm 8, putting such a magnet move on Z umenshaetsya znchitelno. My the nozzle sitch with printable on printer with short as well as cylinder engravers not druzhet printed lid firmly for it without, lower the cone (if need to can newer model posting), in principle under short frezakh ogorozhdenie at all need not traction lack. But emerged still the problem case a fact for fixing instruments. In my understanding of the nozzle sitch must climb on groundbreaking linear technology on any levels for work with brief cutters, and not hang in really lower position.

Edited andy92 (18-10-2014 23 :42: 36)

If can be lay out newer model.

I itself such give you) Budget 800 Rube.
http://sa.uploads.ru/I0iXO.jpg
Works Super! Even not expected)

Last edited by Trofimchik (Mar 24 2015 17:43:54)

+1

I made remain with feed plastic watering cans. & Leach analyst Jennifer manned spiral within + build oppressive London with a lid. Leaner and meaner, whom interestingly can posting photo 8-)

Last edited by Проф (Nov 1 2014 17:38:57)

+1

Trying to use vacuum for undoing shavings and dust, faced with computerized failures (vacuum the old and included in one phase with computer). After short while bought Interskolovskiy struzhkootsos with asynchronous the engine of 550 W. And now I exasperated and administered)) In five thousands of rubles go off me removing problems.

Did such a magnet, works on cheers but the cry vacuum cleaner exhausting, so decided to put a snail on the street (secured for free).
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/E6lU0.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/LImMo.jpg

Quite long'm using transitional frontal from karcher, kinda glanced here
But in this moment'm all same on a normal struzhkootsos.

Bought on eBay remain for $50. Are clinging already month. Bag in vacuum cleaner is absolutely empty. Och. Exasperated) Although interesting idea use hungry fan instead vacuum cleaner. Already think about this.

napas wrote:

leaner and meaner, but most importantly functionally

Entire whether dust and those shavings, composition has vacuum?

Greetings all!! , too, has purchased here is such a device and very exasperated until lack. http://sa.uploads.ru/t/t2lCi.jpg

Bountiful time days, forumchane!
Nor who not rebuffed with similar sort?
Be appropriate whether for our goals?
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/JEjZK.png
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/cF6pi.png

+1

If this magnet clothe on build, then will remain. In center condensation vacuum cleaner, in sidebar hose. In Russia sells?

Netics wrote:

If this magnet clothe on build, then will remain. In center condensation vacuum cleaner, in sidebar hose. In Russia sells?

???? here remain? This "looked at the dealer’s shoe", center to be worn on spindle, and side connects vacuum / struzhkootsos.
Looks well + transparent, can be the LEDs on posvetku put.
Need to will order

Reveal exile on remain and this dealer’s shoe, for example.

Dr_dober wrote:

reveal exile on remain and this dealer’s shoe, for example.

On dealer’s shoe the reference here is.
And if seems interested cone for cyclone - in the early themes has the by reference.

+1

So but as this a device use? All time keep blast hose from vacuum cleaner? So so can be and without caused to.

kang2k wrote:

transparent, can be the LEDs on posvetku put.

And I thought transparent good those, that in sight through him a milling machine and area processing. And it ??? ?? ? ? that as relevant, it turns out. The LEDs :D
Although must confess, my transparent (made his of those same considerations), when dust oblipaet (and this is happening quite quickly), would cease be transparent, and this his feature of are getting away on there is no.

igorek703 wrote:

so but as this a device use? All time keep blast hose from vacuum cleaner?

Blast hose Yoke perfectly can keep. And at all you before, as such question), saw / googled it - as looks Aspiration on FVC?

Last edited by Jacky82 (Dec 2 2014 00:26:16)

kang2k wrote:

monumental here remain? This "looked at the dealer’s shoe"

I see, that this looked at the dealer’s shoe.
And still I see, that if his clothe on build or an opportune cone / cylinder, then will filter-remain, camping on K. Entry / the exit organized on a slightly more intriguing tangent, that will give twisting air flow of.

Jacky82 wrote:

A I thought transparent good those, that in sight through him mill and area processing. And it ??? ?? ? ? that as relevant, it turns out. The LEDs :D
Although must confess, my transparent (made his of those same considerations), when dust oblipaet (and this is happening quite quickly), would cease be transparent, and this his feature of are getting away on there is no.

Ah this needless, and oblipaet how quickly? Can static?

Netics wrote:

kang2k wrote (and):

???? here remain? This "looked at the dealer’s shoe"

I see, that this looked at the dealer’s shoe.
And still I see, that if his clothe on build or an opportune cone / cylinder, then will filter-remain, camping on K. Entry / the exit organized on a slightly more intriguing tangent, that will give twisting air flow of.

If would all so simply was, why then people calculations make?

kang2k wrote:

If would all so simply was, why then people calculations make?

Calculations make for search compromise between price and efficiency. And in hobby make from moreover that there is under hand ignoring either price either effectiveness either and the and another together.

If calculations there is no, this not means, that work not will)

Last edited by Netics (Dec 2 2014 13:12:17)

kang2k wrote:

and oblipaet how quickly? Can static?

Yes, think static one of main causes (I as times most often with cavity particles mean deal). Ah day you work, and then even not notice, as gradually "is now fading" this transparency. And somewhere through a few days (can week) already forgot, and not let me draw your attention, until not spokhvachus, invoking the, that he something I have can be transparent :) How something so.
Incidentally instead schyotochnogo cisele I'm using elastic PVC (this not the PVC, that from advertising industries, and termoizoliruyuschiy, such as on emotional outburst during in freezers hangs stripes), 'm using, too, from considerations transparency. Incising minute "slices" and opoyasyvayu dealer’s shoe.

Last edited by Jacky82 (Dec 6 2014 04:10:30)

Goblinus74 wrote:

outskirts time days, forumchane!

And in Russia can be order? Here is together and tried would)

Bountiful days all. Am asking Council. Decided to do struzhkootsos and in as a fan to purchase here is this pulp pumpand do a small remain. Be appropriate this a device?

In describing there is the tagline:

This air pump had better to be used continuously less than 30ms; otherwise it will bring too much heat and cause damage to the pump

30 minutes and of khan!

Notorious. Can would that can be devise from an constrained + cheaply?

Serges wrote:

She was swinging. Can have any advice for that can be devise from an constrained + cheaply?

CNVs-250 well suited

Goblinus74 wrote:

outskirts time days, forumchane!

But dozen break block after all enough big? The usual vacuum deal with fenced dust? Simply me seems, that this adjusting more suited for and development.

timyr.m.63 wrote:

Serges
Themselves, on gaining managerial skills, raised (spayali) from Linde 0,3tsiklon, vlyapali engine from vacuum cleaner 1,2kw, At produces the old vozd. Filter from Ikarusa, kapronovyy gofro-hose for reinstate. Only had to miss through hose stringing and probably ground, and the static accumulates. The entire construction cost 2.5-3 tys-energy (on course 2012 1 Br :1, 5 Sheat).
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Циклон_ (% Wikipedias are available; some% BF% D1% 8B Harrier II% Wikipedias are available; some% BB% Wikipedias are available; some% B5% D1% 83% Wikipedias are available; some% BB% Wikipedias are available; some% BE% Wikipedias are available; some% B2% Wikipedias are available; some% B8% D1% 82% Wikipedias are available; some% B5% Wikipedias are available; some% BB% D1% feel like an 8C) Princip work cyclone. Start need to with purchases engine. Luck creatively, really.

And filter from Ikarusa set after engine?

I not became act and on you made here is so

http://s008.radikal.ru/i305/1501/64/f7970ce35d27.jpg

Chiffonaded the cell from great. Well, but not perfectly. For domestic from a pipe the bumper cars IMO can be done on powerful a continuous. Type. So
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100pcs-Strong-P … 43cf3f3025

Should be conveniently and quickly sack-questioning.
In end an IED became look so

http://s008.radikal.ru/i304/1501/3f/024506ed551b.jpg

And in my from the entire this samodelschiny separator from buckets works better all :)

In my experience, with the vacuum cleaner the cone work not strongly more effectively than buckets with two patrubkami. Special sense in such a tsiklone there is no. Remain is considered under a certain faction and the flow of. I have now toil from 110 mm sanitation pipes. From benefit to conveniently to collect. From cons: A small volume of, after as "prisoset" it is difficult ?. I all want put a snail, to she teetered until cyclone, and as do resurfaced.

Ah I have in the bucket (more precisely is inside, on bumper buckets) is worth type spiral from very steadfast cutters and reduces condensation under angle. T. The e-air on emotional outburst during thickens on wall with easy tilt down. And the exit-this direct, that on center. I at all is far from all of this, but me very even suits

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Looms with CNC » Struggle with wood particles and dust.