Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Cautiously! Being thrown » Our the Russian transport companies.

Our the Russian transport companies.

Posts 1 to 100 of 195

On Forum many waged discussions about delivery goods from for knoll, pro lasting timeline, the quality of delivery and so on. О каком транспортном сервисе можно говорить если даже внутри России они не могут в целостности и сохраности доставить груз из одного города в другой, при этом полностью не исполняют условия договора (упаковка и способ погрузки) отправили мы из Новокузнецка в Сыктывкар станок (плазменый портал) транспортной компанией Желдорэкспидициякак сверхнегаборитный груз данная опция подразумевает что груз будет ехать на платформе и занимать своё место (тоесть ни сбоку тем более сверху на него ничего не будет уложенно дополнительно при этом цена вопроса 76000 руб) в обрешотке и в дополнительной полиэтиленовой упаковке. Dispatched in such a the form of http://s2.uploads.ru/t/zPiFE.jpg
In end received this http://s2.uploads.ru/t/txRYz.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/3x50e.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/w6aIO.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Tnr1z.jpg
Under s means of delivery nor obreshotki nor polyethylene as was being taken at all his.
This subject led for order to warn you respected forumchane, be more attentive when choosing Cosmonaut, simply great itself in what the form of you can deliver equipment acquired for example abroad, with damage gets precisely already homes.

Last edited by stasblak (Jun 27 2013 06:03:16)

Only in Court and than faster the better

Стас wrote:

Only in Court and than faster the better

We with the customer as times this question doing that, should deport more detailed argument take pictures for invoicing resolved numeracy, on photo far not all damage.

stasblak wrote:

At Forum many waged discussions about delivery goods from for knoll, pro lasting timeline, the quality of delivery and so on. О каком транспортном сервисе можно говорить если даже внутри России они не могут в целостности и сохраности доставить груз из одного города в другой, при этом полностью не исполняют условия договора (упаковка и способ погрузки) отправили мы из Новокузнецка в Сыктывкар станок (плазменый портал) транспортной компанией Желдоральянс как сверхнегаборитный груз данная опция подразумевает что груз будет ехать на платформе и занимать своё место (тоесть ни сбоку тем более сверху на него ничего не будет уложенно дополнительно при этом цена вопроса 76000 руб) в обрешотке и в дополнительной полиэтиленовой упаковке. Dispatched in such a the form of
In end received this

Under s means of delivery nor obreshotki nor polyethylene as was being taken at all his.
This subject led for order to warn you respected forumchane, be more attentive when choosing Cosmonaut, simply great itself in what the form of you can deliver equipment acquired for example abroad, with damage gets precisely already homes.

Edited stasblak (18-01-2013 00 :16: 52)

We cargo girls drop out zheldorkoy 6m ~ 400kg take they their transport, but we until their it have accompanied cargo. So here is on warehouse back up a forklift they failed to has to receive. Dragged on 2 rokhlyakh and the that cargo is worth several million no one not worried, such sense of that fuel-wood is being driven.
Peck still "better" they cargo who was very well sealed. From all sides was described that fragile, smashed shattered.

And that you want from Baek's) In our Decoupling on loading and unloading work niei?u Uzbeks (ah or someone a similar), which even la Russe nor boom-boom. DAC them that written, that neither written - would still.

On this moment found exit from this trend situation, there is companies deeply affect transport services, buy have them service "hard time delivering weight in the other city"
Manenko costly? So under this priest provides you machine, you themselves load the equipment, and machine moves away in point appointments with two drivers, with in the treaty company harks back on themselves deliver cargo in for the form of, if, that not so (immediately incisions take pictures weight) company pays the damage, without balances.

likhacheff wrote:

A that you want from Baek's) In our Decoupling on loading and unloading work niei?u Uzbeks (ah or someone a similar), which even la Russe nor boom-boom. DAC them that written, that neither written - would still.

, too, most. Me it looked with Tajiks)

stasblak wrote:

At this moment found exit from this trend situation, there is companies deeply affect transport services, buy have them service "hard time delivering weight in the other city"
Manenko costly? So under this priest provides you machine, you themselves load the equipment, and machine moves away in point appointments with two drivers, with in the treaty company harks back on themselves deliver cargo in for the form of, if, that not so (immediately incisions take pictures weight) company pays the damage, without balances.

Incidentally not necessarily turn in companies, can be and to households, even oplombirovat van to agree can be) I flamboyant preferred himself for presses is go, took have an over-familiar trailer, and in path. But himself all checked before loading and himself respond for delivering, truth stanochek was smaller, just 1,200 • 1,200.

On this stage production the most a small the size of the 2.8 • 1.54, so that.

Ah in this case speech goes specifically about Peck, it, Grand Canal from have Purelodzhika that direct on 2.5 flushed - no problems not fulsome, hard time delivering was through Avtotreyding, all time come in term and without any even hint on damage. Although about Avtotreydinge in other themes here, too, not rather flattering processors.

likhacheff wrote:

Nu in this case speech goes specifically about Peck, it, Grand Canal from have Purelodzhika that direct on 2.5 flushed - no problems not fulsome, hard time delivering was through Avtotreyding, all time come in term and without any even hint on damage. Although about Avtotreydinge in other themes here, too, not rather flattering processors.

Often with avtotreydingom are working. The me so the most uncomplicated kantora.

serega15 wrote:

often with avtotreydingom are working. The me so the most uncomplicated kantora.

Ah if this uncomplicated kantora, then as you a fresh fact, cargo adopted to sending in Voronezh 23.01.2013, is allowing on Nordic walking traveled with Voronezh 28.01.2013 no hell were the an important cargo lies have Cosmonaut on a 5 days, with Voronezh this not prevalochnaya base.

Not fact that every day go machines with your cities. Me with vladika zheldorkoy cargo dispatched-he month lay waited until trolley bold enough.
Avtotreyding cargo it gets in one. Saw as the really expensive casting in rateki were off-loading hands would tore off (vkidyvali izfury recognized on asphalt (wrapping not some not was)

serega15 wrote:

not fact that every day go machines with your cities. Me with vladika zheldorkoy cargo dispatched-he month lay waited until trolley bold enough.
Avtotreyding cargo it gets in one. Saw as the really expensive casting in rateki were off-loading hands would tore off (vkidyvali izfury recognized on asphalt (wrapping not some not was)

Have us in the region (south western Siberia) teams point is Novosibirsk, and from of our cities neighboring Novokuznetsk, every day exits machine either 2 either 3, and with Voronezh River this kakoeto a brazen also, and perhaps that its feet are rising from IC, have them treaty Cosmonaut, I sent request IC as the case with my order (Made to Order was proplochen 3 days previously) and here is here perhaps, that would not about. Soaking asked Cosmonaut register not the existing cargo (simply what the not was in the availability of) and here is today raised Made to Order and dispatched.

stasblak wrote:

Shipped off in such a the form of
In received this

Stas, here is and the answer, why any better immediately on place muster, simply risks less, after all aside from this problems, accented still heap other, just not figure them all. Have our people fantasy, in terms of getting culled, lush green-rich. This to our with you year old dispute.

likhacheff wrote:

Nu in this case speech goes specifically about Peck, it, ordered, Purelodzhika that direct 2.5 flushed - no problems not fulsome, hard time delivering was through the Avtotreyding, all time come in term and without any even hint on damage. Although about Avtotreydinge in other themes here, too, not rather flattering processors.

And I have time come in term and well a packed, only no one not somebody to inform about his arrival. Two weeks cargo waited silently in Irkutsk. Simply concrete people in concrete places mess up a lot.

Last edited by Jarkent (Jan 29 2013 11:09:18)

Jarkent wrote:

Stas, here is and the answer, why any better immediately on place muster, simply risks less, after all aside from this problems, accented still heap other, just not figure them all. Have our people fantasy, in terms of getting culled, lush green-rich. This to our with you year old dispute.

And I have time come in term and well a packed, only no one not somebody to inform about his arrival. Two weeks cargo waited silently in Irkutsk. Simply concrete people in concrete places mess up a lot.

Edited Jarkent (Today 14 :09: 18)

Post # 6 this themes real way to decisions this problems with 99,9% guarantee of.
And how on place. This not the exit, and on this about I already spoke, that you was lucky (many the nuance which for you simply in sight not understood)

Last edited by stasblak (Jan 29 2013 17:46:08)

stasblak wrote:

. The # 6 this themes real way to decisions this problems with 99,9% guarantee of.
And how on place. This not the exit, and on this about I already spoke, that you was lucky (many the nuance which for you simply in sight not understood)

Edited stasblak (29-01-2013 20 :46: 08)

On this moment we were found of excellent supplier of Hiwin, literally in Friday came Made to Order length 5.6 flushed, packaging nor any reproaches, modicum with nebosryoba's you just drop them, in packaging several full katologov the tracks, the movable rack, shvp, electronic components, under this under negotiations with this company were Attachment further long-term relations. I this write to what decided fully to abandon services IC, about electronics so same were found of excellent supplier of (not China's treatment of), under this us they make huge discount so as are gone from IC.
If whom the zainterisovala this information write in lichku about on Web site, always are happy help (bezvozdmezdno)

Last edited by stasblak (Feb 3 2013 09:38:00)

Enjoyed services Peck and Avtotreyding.
Peck surprised those, that the price sending in Moscow proved in three times more expensive, than from Moscow (cargo one and the same, sent mistakenly sending us your detail).
On Avtotreydu reproaches there is no, wasn that with pre-trial per on site impossible to know term delivery.

turber wrote:

. That it comes a bit allied mood.

For such posts there is theme "Ulybnulo", likely to your sadly, counter messages in it disconnected.
Not clutter up forum! Write essentially!
Essentially same from themselves I’d say: The last time enjoyed services companies "Pochta Russia" in past December (Grand Canal from such have at90): Service worked clearly - reproaches no!

'm using constantly business lines. Ship cargo in different regions. That observed-integrity wrapping as and the most weight depends on change of, but in any case enough do a passable.
Enjoyed Energia Khabarovsk there at all prozhivu-speak put it down neatly, not scratch (packaging stretch), go down, out, and these morons been dragged through on the road, 'Arry dragged off and try to explain that all normal, I not is to blame, you me themselves asked. Not likes get himself. Has tried himself-has informed until scale, further all as usually (recipient and camping on D., forging documents) but on warehouse the full-on rebelled the same ushlepok the same way. Attitude such, as if they lend his you make its transshipment and not earn putting services.

Even business lines critical relocate separate machine increasingly would still with damaged, pulled directly with boxing in their machine, increasingly would still until Saratov brought with damaged, the only that reassured the customer has insured cargo!
Increasingly same better hire of an, pay for part of transportation else receives community, guarantee of on past insurance his own machine, under this got from seats until seats.

Worked with Peck (aiceee homemade machine on child Olympics on technology) hard time delivering in one side proved cheaper in two times than hard time delivering back although on the timing all was clearly

serega15 wrote:

often with avtotreydingom are working. On me so the most uncomplicated kantora.

Affairs long past days. And more precisely about year ago.

Order in avtotreydinge delivering weight from of Chelyabinsk in Voronezh.
Supplier gives in Cosmonaut the production me 100% cargo, and reports me Number weight on which I can track his whereabouts.
Passes 3 days, week - weight there is no. Information online there is no. I'm worried - 'm calling in Cosmonaut. It turns out cargo landed in Togliatti, and him was assigned the other Number (so I his could not track). Sozvanivayus with supplier, with Cosmonaut, explain, that in Togliatti his no one will claim - I await the his in Voronezh. Me all understand, promise to forward and give the right Number of lading to track. Asymmetries they stack the on each other. Passes still week. All of this time cargo I'm tracking (I have there is staunch Number of lading. I see, that in Togliatti that plunged, and have been loaded out. In Voronezh. No! In Moscow! His dispatched in Moscow, as unclaimed. 'm calling in Moscow. In Moscow me comfort, and say, that cargo already "goes to to you in Voronezh." In end cargo I received with delay on the timing in three times, and paid amount in two times more, than referred to site avtotreyda. And far prime? Cargo me need that I touch their hearts and I his already paid.

Such a history, equity sake of.

Cosmonaut "Business Line." With company need be careful. Not will compensate for the damage for damage product even if they have you order a hard down. Initially are asked send claim, and then give the answer, that they not bear otvetsvenosti for dostavlyaemyy cargo, if he not was insured.

Yes, Peck they such, me hard time delivering until Russia - 9 thousand Kilometers embraced in 9 thousand Rubles and then 300 kilometers on the edge of they "wanted" still for 10 thousand Deliver. Ghouls.

Recently had to turn to services Cosmonaut. The customer chose Peck. Cargo was comprised of four twin in size skrinok, every weight 14 pounds.

Conditions companies-carrier was deklarirovano hard packaging just weight and hard time delivering in during 7 days.
In end, through 10 days will know that cargo razukomplektovan, half of his hitciked to destination, half of somewhere stuck. Waiting for. Passes still days 3. On request to issue although would the, that has peaked company replies refusal, nourished German when the entire cargo will come, then all and supply you. Waiting for again. Days through 2 rings - cargo came.
Question I have remained one - if they promised hard down as can be was boxed so, that half of weight strange ways withered, and then emerged.
And still - drivers have them gastery and work on their machines, camping on E. In podmoskovnom region fence weight is undertaken machines with started signs regions for example 58.

Text or - New the customer requests send "Avtotreydom." Says cheaper, than Peck and the potency.

I year 3-4'm using services transport companies, on fact mess up a lot all, long worked with business lines, sent window-dressing, mostly from Peter in Moscow, several times Autodesk ® 3ds Max ® beaten, even when separately packaged were, had to to move on Peck, very poorly about them much maligned under, but I have over the past 2 year no claims there is no, read reviews and wonder. Always order the heavy down and belay her cargo, insure on amount 25-30,000 rub is worth just 50 rub. And here is include turning on my people cargo only himself, couple of times me stupid span in two times more, than was on fact, found under registration of the, when sum delivery were in two times, from poschitannoy on site, here same peremeryali cargo, increasingly correct the, so the under obmere weight eye yes eye for them need. And here is Keith enjoyed - this tin, pre telephoned, shortchanged amount delivery with operator, sent in Novosibirsk, calculator their, on site, immediately not grassroots, that I brought cargo, have become obmeryat, they in span the entire-trailer consider, future the heavy down, even and with so endowments of, in general in two times more expensive ‘, girl which obschityvala cargo on the telephone, she same and designed and, on question why wrong consider on the telephone, says not likes go in another company. Decisional laziness was and time in sawn-off., on the same territory business lines were, need was take From cargo and to them 07.00am - 03.00am daily, in end hurt cargo, until dovezli. More to them, as they and asked, not draw on my. In end'm using business, Baek., Baikal service and rg groups, the last time normally work, simply on price dance, need in advance on site considered, calculator on site almost not is exposing, if from whom there is no line in what the city of, and have other there is, then on any more expensive goes hard time delivering have the, have which there is no line. With every year increasingly companies on market go, already, virtually in any city send can be, only with Caucasus devices. And in Moscow from Peter have all companies, almost one the price, but I have difficult cargoes there is no, mostly until 100 kg and not more cube.
Incidentally, Baek. Sent in of Penza window-dressing steklennye, mistress of the house, under its responsibility asked in one first the form of, from to speak not broke a, sent, the heavy down under me did, ringing, ah think there alone’s rump toured, says increasingly'oc, nor single chips, through month essentially repeated Made to Order so same, and, too, in preservation has peaked, not know that and to think, very surprised, truth more such desperate actions not repeated)).

Like cheaper will order machine.

Avtotreydingom and Gruzovozoff are clinging. Until reproaches not was.

chtirlic wrote:

By the way, Baek. Sent in of Penza window-dressing steklennye, mistress of the house, under its responsibility asked in one first the form of, from to speak not broke a, sent, the heavy down under me did, ringing, ah think there alone’s rump toured, says increasingly'oc, nor single chips, through month essentially repeated Made to Order so same, and, too, in preservation has peaked, not know that and to think, very surprised, truth more such desperate actions not repeated)).

Have many firms such "soonest possible delivery across" on pnevmopodveske) and increasingly well will, if of course machine not leak into pits deep, where already nothing not will save.
So likely glass entire and doezzhalo

And I perhaps update my.
600 g weight dlya-of Vladivostok, 100 • 100 • 60 mm.
Stupid as 1 kg, this okay.
"Have us minimum the cost of 700 rubles" - came out on fact arrival product already here.
200 rubles - the cost of 1 days storage on a this our new sales representatives svertochka.
Arrived with a rumpled, good kill was nothing to acquire.
Loudly was willing in office this "companies" popadayuschikh ruin, slammed gateway.

Ah yes, kantora - ZhEL hon expedition. More - nor foot.

BlackOx wrote:

Oh, yes, kantora - ZhEL hon expedition. More - nor foot.

I nothing negative say pro them not can. Grand Canal from have a certain firms with Voronezh and bling (the tracks and the movable rack), send EMS estimate in 1400, on that I politely asked change way to delivery, dispatched J. D. Dora Just over 400 quid with transshipment until Owl!
Truth, distance something was. Voronezh-Zlatoust.

Goblinus74 wrote:

BlackOx wrote (and):
I nothing negative say pro them not can. Grand Canal from have a certain firms with Voronezh and bling (the tracks and the movable rack), send EMS estimate in 1400, on that I politely asked change way to delivery, dispatched J. D. Dora Just over 400 quid with transshipment until Owl!
Truth, distance something was. Voronezh-Zlatoust.

And I have with them were problems, truth very long, as only appeared in sale "kattery" Grand Canal from delivering from Moscow through them, get so long that're sweating wait. Although closing deal the longstanding.

To ZhDE claims there is no. Several times enjoyed their services.
And here is ESM - this something! Regular delays. Although, are positioning themselves, as national mail

So most ludicrous, that these the most 600 g deliver ESM long-suffering was in 6 times faster, and on price on 200 rubles cheaper. And brought would in hands, not had to would go into the room through the entire city, fill in any hell is that and Caribbean on Stockes.

However, likely, this and on the door frame an, could would and to know-warn than cheaper and how many on time.

Interesting the situation. Me sent machine, weight 180kg in packaging. Today has arrived in my native city, weight this 300kg :) as so, it is unclear. Tomorrow'm going to go to occupy - here is think, as do. Need an act of stack and'erweigh?

TopTop wrote:

interesting the situation. Me sent machine, weight 180kg in packaging. Today has arrived in my native city, weight this 300kg as so, it is unclear. Tomorrow'm going to go to occupy - here is think, as do. Need an act of stack and'erweigh?

Likely, took for volume of

Drive stone plates of (producing 3 flushed on toes) from Moscow to itself in Tomsk Baek.. Always belay her and order hard down. Down cold-cock from souls. The last time under damages, through calculator on site, calculation was is specified 2 cube. Me arrived SARAY -skolochennyy from executioner's block 50mm. On Workers - volume of 15 cubes. The price grew in 4 times. Me need to was pay 60 tyr. For air from moscow! + 1.5 cube pine executioner's block, napilenoy somewhere in our Siberian forests. But, looking, on – my schachtlivoe face - from such a successful purchases, the storeman, looking nervous, peremeril within shed the very stand with kamenyukami and have him, too, broke a 2 cube. Why something. What, bioinformational abilities, was nervous.
On how and they iced - mix Moscow air with Siberian.

TopTop wrote:

interesting the situation. Me sent machine, weight 180kg in packaging. Today has arrived in my native city, weight this 300kg as so, it is unclear. Tomorrow'm going to go to occupy - here is think, as do. Need an act of stack and'erweigh?

Machine came with Propulsion Pushkino (Moscow Oblast)? If yes the, I have such a same the situation was. Asserted 300 kg, under weight 180 kg. Me explained that took for volume of (box big), on price not strongly affects. The difference rubles 300-500.

Perhaps, update my, too, on experiences work with Cosmonaut.

Year three already enough densely’ve worked with various Cosmonaut, mostly this was AvtoTreding.
Problems in general something not controversial of, was well itself exasperated, and here not so long have couple of packages cans products exempted (leave stelazhi with shelves) from SPb in W. Novgorod, with transshipment from doors until doors.

In end brought one of packaging simply a slept-in, on Different not say. Judging by around the in it with the entire dope entered horns of the truck.

Ah, I man not conflict, perfectly understand that an onlay have all accented, so has rendered to this as to will avoid unnecessary misunderstandings, the more, that representatives auto-trading themselves have proposed draft an act of, but.

Literally through five minutes communication my calm the beginning of ulituchivatsya, camping on K. Me enough intrusive offered to sign documents in which was black on Obama’s White it is written that "services types in full and to quality of and timing exert services claims there is no"
On my remark about what claims I have as times there are and without this registration of the I agree to sign standard the climpity. Documents, me responded that "form of shows a typical, we nothing to change in it not can, need." In general, communication ‘ in far not the polite way form. Documents remained not made agreements.

Wrote claim, in it demanded offset the cost of a spoiled weight and produce free delivering this part of weight by the same route. The manager dreamt claim and so and m kiddin and told that need rewriting, camping on K. Such a claim view not will, nourished German in claims should only be one requirement. Okay, rewritten electoral, demanded offset the cost of weight and amount for on their online. A calculator on delivering this weight. Claim adopted, but said that "the cost of delivery not be refunded."

Spent this claim month with small. Have written the the answer: Avtotreyding agree offset the cost of weight and organize grant delivering this weight (camping on E. The that I prescribed initially ;)

Seemed-would all Ohk, and incident pretty much exhausted, however. Paid provider product, wrote bid on fence weight in Avtotreyding. Await the.
Week await the. The second went. 'm calling:
- where cargo as a request?
- and you have hard time delivering on claims?
- yes.
- ah, on claims hard time delivering consistent with Moscow, is obtained a bit longer.
- :-/

In general, "hard time delivering a bit longer" Lies still about month.
Cargo delivered.
Even without damage.

Not despite previous positive experience work with this Cosmonaut -- in further, without special need, work with them desires not arises.

Summary:

Realistically assess convenience work with the or another company can be only faced with neshtatnoy situation, precisely in this case in sight real face companies and the on how many she holds dear clients and its reputation.
Yes, defacing weight either delay delivery -- this always unpleasantly, however "marriage" this inevitable satellite any production. Another matter, that in one case this all compensated and operationally images: The this one thing, and in another case appears maximum "piles" for client (law of averages there will fall off with their encroachment) and the creation red tape on an empty place -- this already quite another.

About reader case, there the price issue was hilarious -- less two tyr, moreover, I puff on the timing modicum and to strain her but wasn't vitally important. But lesson Get a released -- if even with so faint the sum of client demands Avtotreyding so much obstacles fixes, then Context-whether go this path in case when sum damage and appear as on the timing more are significant? For themselves made conclusion -- there is no, not Context. Easier and more effectively than do Made to Order through another Cosmonaut, and after through Court bankrupt with auto-trading all on full -- and services a different Cosmonaut, and the cost of weight, and a lost benefit, and judicial costs.

Ирик wrote:

Surface Polishing Machine came with Propulsion Pushkino (Moscow Oblast)? If yes the, I have such a same the situation was. Asserted 300 kg, under weight 180 kg. Me explained that took for volume of (box big), on price not strongly affects. The difference rubles 300-500.

With Moscow. There realistically was packaging "gloomy vastness", plywood 24mm, square pipes under, boxes, from above. Heap screws, seatbelts within boxes. In scope the as times in "my" Cosmonaut the difference was kopeechnaya.

Doubts take now. All OK ??? - what company would for transportation press?

Me brought machine through Peck. Can be depends who consigned? Ah who the dragged machine and deserted in transportation, and who the fully controls process, covers the and so on. Thus have Cosmonaut not remains simply opportunities care a on cargo and to do with him that want.

I serve with many camping on K. Mess up a lot VSE. If not will beat product, then timeline'd be practically cinching. Here is avtotreydingom sent product in Pyatigorsk. Was being taken 2 weeks. Although 500km. Zheldorekspeditsiya delivers for 1-2 days.

At the personal experience among transport companies the most responsible this Avtotreyding
There modicum cargo like as underwriting but here is with prices transportation there the problem visited Oxford Street

In zheldorekspeditsii prices even higher.

And on parts of claims - you can send their with their forms of far and for good, they owe to accept any claim, editorial written in any free form (enough met common rules write claims, which in Internets here everywhere there is), put on it and on copies incoming sunlight Number and date and give the answer in statutory term. If not can / not want, means owe give motivated written refusal. If and with this try to send, take two witnesses and in the presence of their in office viziruete refusal, and with this - in Court. But usually lack moreover mentioning about this, to tone communication immediately same was followed on far more simple and positive, and editorial written claim adopted, as and must ;)

sancta wrote:

Doubt take now. All OK ??? - what company would for transportation press?

Choose any from known: Recover ,-Pack Pack, Avtotreyding, importantly, to was whom over soul of stand, as I do usually. To verify the span weight, weight and wait, to the heavy down normally have made (they its, virtually immediately are beginning to do, after weighting and clarify), and then already go scrolling the delivering, then increasingly normally will. I, for example for span with them often dispute, always agree, can even less write, to the brain them not the Field)).

’ ve worked in companies, which humpin 'spare parts across Russia, in including from China and across Europe! Our logisty enjoy "business Liniyami" and "AvtoTreydingom" - companies which initial pulse years. All advise under sending hedge cargo (this would cost relatively in pittance compared to the cost of press) and packaging in hard down. Much depends on who consigned you cargo, if people in, grew under sending polices the all stages: Packaging, registration of the documents and camping on D. The with burden problems not will, ask take a picture of your cargo before sending and after wrapping. Not you "to sit down on ears" and call in, grew on the timing delivery. We always're taking cargo with line and under acceptance closely're looking around down. If whom interestingly, I can ask have our the techs take a especially sending on Russia and from abroad, that better to do, and what not worth)

Dobryi day. Yesterday routinely received parcel from Moscow in camping on K. Zheldorekspiditsiya. Was 6 boxes. One of boxes was opened. Under currently leading and weighing increasingly it turned out on place. Product was specific and inexpensive. I think was an autopsy to determine that in box. If cell phones or that the like, not dochitalsya would.

Work with the business Liniyami, Peck, Avtotreydingom, Keith. Shoals accented have all. Even Hua wrapping. Under transportation CNC on open machine, power--a period PEKovtsam met? Well, the truck, which the flood of air torched the Lyndhurst almost half Chinese reechno-plywood wrapping :confused: ordained this perhaps almost impossible, well modicum dovezli all without losses

Also we'm using services auto-trading, a bit visited Oxford Street of course, but includes am confident, that as in a normal the form of, not pile the wreckage of the.

, too, work with the business lines, until reproaches there is no.
On small beer now, tuck PilotEkspress

In most cases’ve worked with business lines. Avtotreydingom enjoyed many, but over the past six months they soured in St. Petersburg very strongly. Cargo despaired quickly, but take From his can be was only through week. (They need to was 7 days to his unload from machines)

Yes, case with them such sometimes.
But until weeks wait this of course it's too steep.

jager wrote:

Avtotreyding week wait?
Yes not can such a be!

Guys, in past years worked with Propulsion Ufa, its capital Bashkortostan. Delivery Avtotreydingom implemented in for 5-7 days. (Ufa-Bryansk more 2 thousands of kilometers). Such term was due lack of direct messages, cargo behaved first in Moscow, and then, with overdrive, in Bryansk. Business lines: St. Peterburg- Bryansk clock, and here is from Pskov in Bryansk four, so as machine-cargo two times in week and bad luck first in Peter, and then in Bryansk. Demand deference to freight, better pay you compensation as well for additional down and insurance, than to occupy broken. And at all, risk there is always, try his minimize.

Are clinging avtotreydingom, distance 300km the last time cargo behaved 10 days. Hired the freelancer refused from such services

’ ve worked with PEKuzhe more year get wise the shipments, also business lines, Peck cheaper but sometimes long, business lines all but faster

Today sent stanochek ZhelDorEkspeditsiey
Was packed in my even very well, consider as converge.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/oaz6u.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/7HoU6.jpg

Well - this when 2 adults Outlook a claw hammer to open membrane)
My machine arrived in Cold moulded plywood 24mm. Plus brusy wooden, plus a metal profile from above and from below, for inspiring maximum ruggedness and rigidity. Me confounds the - that between the planks there is space - far that the can or my sity + 32 C, or be spilled. Ah let us to believe in the best.
FS. Have my press weight in 180 kg packaging was even 120 kg roughly)

Recently enjoyed services auto-trading. Needs was be taken away plexiglas in Moscow and bring in Voronezh, waited 23 days!, brought, began to unpack, and glass "broken"! Driver 01.05.2001 an act of, recorded, said that this all vbestolku, for transportation rarely that repaying the, and through Court hard-prove blame transportation, so as product in moment shipment no one not recorded. Here is so.

Yes, virtually with any transport companies alone and those same problems. Vtyukhivayut doupakovku, which doubling the cost of transportation. And when purpose bring increasingly broken, argue that so it and was delivered.

Thank you for by clarifying.

I'm using households in structures more expensive but reliably

Attention users auto-trading!
In our city of (bespoke Oblast) the cooperation their terminal. Already two weeks people not can get the shipments and rumored to from workers further will be even worse. In other cities so same are possible complexity.

Enjoyed uslegami Affairs. Lines - smashed shell products for on a laser press, but on Obamacare insurance exchanges (though this correspondence took a dostattochno large time) all repatriate

About moreover that in in Moscow one the price, and from moscow another-this yes) Distinctions market) I have of an in Cosmonaut worked. Chelyabinsk-Moscow for truck full the price was 30,000, Moscow-Chelyabinsk 60-70,000.

Worked with Avtotreydingom. Special reproaches there is no. Delivered with 5 purchasing lag. Hard packaging proved 6 planks a long on two meters) and between nimya in conceals a small stanochik. For something on him thanks to this nothing not ticked.

Prevents transpornye there is. Me more like business lines. For your money pack, 'll drive over'll take, until doors will deliver. Only cutting compulsory contributions.

A similar the problem

Have us in Crimea only GlavDostavka normally works - anyone rebuffed?

lavkachudes wrote:

Wu us in Crimea only GlavDostavka normally works - anyone rebuffed?

Yes I otprovlyal in Crimea product GlavDostavkoy.
Work very well, always rings hold in rate events, on days opened another arm for Crimea their already 3.
Prices excellent. Me all suits.

Two case pro Business lines:
1) In December police forces product to novogodnemu korporativu. In settlement term from DelLiniy call, told the about his arrival on terminal. Come - not can find. Say - not came still. Through couple of days say "lost, write claim, return." With grievance works already the other, spetsialnoobuchennyy department. Games papers there-here few weeks in January (understandable, that corporate event KiNovskiy already and has passed). In end cargo found, have written the. No compensations, responsibility for term they have no.
2) get products shell and ceramic (utensils). One box under obtaining wrinkled this is. 're opening - several units thrashed by. Joy to girl increasingly zafotkala, amounted an act of, claim, otskanili expensive with price. Then have sent on the e-mail that to me, list documents, which need to set for continuing consideration affairs. Thought, that only time consumed to generate the, to increasingly prepare and bounce more expensive will.
In end, not quite understand
1) There are whether companies, for adekvatnnye money modicum as something guarantee timeline delivery? Until another case not was, to recognized very it is important was, but if "comes to worse", until remains only hope.
2) saved whether harsher packaging? Judging by previous reports - again-as no guarantee for pereplachennye money.

dmitrymi wrote:

get products shell and ceramic (utensils). One box under obtaining wrinkled this is. 're opening - several units thrashed by.

Think, to be in confidence 100% stake delivery glass, then packaging need per some movers Post Russia. Calligraphy "GLASS" and "fragile" never help! On the picture example. Product can be, you wrap Streychem, that would then easily get rid of frothiness.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/eY6t1.jpg

+1

For its machine from Moscow transportation RATEK. As I just worked a transportation - without issues, remained exasperated. A good bonus was that the shipments from regional line for free is causing major on city (those, that above 100kg or the). Me same need to was in area deliver from line. Transportation made this delivering as on city, not by taking over with me nor pittance, pleased.

I am still sublimation of erotic so here is under s means of delivery goods Cosmonaut ZheldorEkspeditsiya constantly were problems, then boxes's been opened, part of horse or, many as selected have improved, now work with the business lines - very all remarkable all neatly nor one battlefield not was and those more theft.

'm using exclusively business lines. Packaging on conscience, hard time delivering on city -tseny not space.

Incidentally, have us in city of in zheldore and Peck, it on pit are worth video cameras. I think, on zapisіv with them state of weight well can be will assess under incest.

пользуемся услугами компании "деловые линии". Не жалуемся)Компания отличная!единственный минус: они всегда перестраховываются!делают дополнительную доупаковку!но это даже к лучшему!лучше немного переплатить, нежели потом вести судебные разбирательства из-за битого товара!А по поводу сроков:все четко. День в день приходит!

I there higher stumbling in a kitchen DelLiney threw
Now here is good I’d say
To too and easily described domestic processes they, such a sense of, seriously belong. At least, in Ryazan, compared with some other companies, which like as not small and long work. In DelLin’s - client managers in separate room sit. In numbers, ensuring expectation not more several minutes. (As contrast to - come in office, and there from 2-3 girls, alive clients only one deals with. Each time different. And still double she same on phone replies.) Recently, embedded the simply space technology transfer of data from office on warehouse - until get 100 meters, parcel already have prepared to issuance. Yes and at all, as a consequence large flow of orders, personnel knows that to do, on all standard questions with closed eyes respond. (Example from the other Cosmonaut, on question "how many will cost hard time delivering on city" utterly tired weight minutes 5 thought).
Here is in end, potykavshis for different Cosmonaut, all-??? to DelLinu more pulling, from-for service.
Became whether better over the last time with (immediate action) failure of weight - not I’d say. Particularly finest product not farmer. And what launched their, senders with perestrakhovkoy had bundled.

stasblak wrote:

Even business lines critical relocate separate machine increasingly would still with damaged, pulled directly with boxing in their machine, increasingly would still until Saratov brought with damaged, the only that reassured the customer has insured cargo!
Increasingly same better hire of an, pay for part of transportation else receives community, guarantee of on past insurance his own machine, under this got from seats until seats.

With business lines constantly problems with a badly broken packing, then bored where and in it spindle, then dinked up and in it hypertrophied, a batch dairy a new the entire were scratched,, linear that direct on 2400 brought in neryashlivoy box, half of which was simply on them a distinguished and within boxes with karetkami clothes) In the last time promised decide for initial premises only with fotikom and increasingly then putting in Internets here. Delivery rapid but the awful! Is deprived negative MOREEEEE :mad:

Can advise vigorous transportation Energia, on the timing as and all the rest, and here is the price “, my sending in Simferopol, cost almost in three times cheaper, than in Business lines

'm using Baek.. Even in damaged boxes always had been vested 100% product.
1 times cargo dispatched not in the city - prvada on whose impulse - not know, can the sender messed up is all.

I take their words pro Professionals’energy back, lost cargo, with nothing coherent not say, said if and next machine not are to come, at, then write a complaint. At all who any rebuffed with such a situation when lose? As at all do need to, to offset the cost of departure?

’ ve worked with business lines, problems there is no.

Cosmonaut Business Leni is - costly and not reliably! Joints many.

Work with the business lines. Always Misc. Packaging "Pallet board." Send warehouse-warehouse. Quickly and until all in one crossed. On price enough is acceptable is obtained

Enjoyed business Liniyami, get machine in Kaliningrad from Perm. Fund is famously in term and a host.

Anyone sent looms from China Russian Cosmonaut, if yes, then whatever?
There is whether from whom experience sending looms with Cosmonaut Energia, as delivered, increasingly whether as a?

gabber wrote:

Who any sent looms from China Russian Cosmonaut, if yes, then whatever?
There is whether from whom experience sending looms with Cosmonaut Energia, as delivered, increasingly whether as a?

CDEKthis group Cosmonaut, in which includes and "Energia" is famously the BIU hard time delivering e?oiiiaaaa?eoiuo cargoes from Kharbinskiy, so as in this group includes and representatives podnebesnoy.

http://www.edostavka.ru

Flint2015 wrote:

CDEK this group Cosmonaut, in which includes and "Energia" is famously the BIU hard time delivering e?oiiiaaaa?eoiuo cargoes from Kharbinskiy, so as in this group includes and representatives podnebesnoy.

http://www.edostavka.ru

Called in SDEK, they more 30 kg not driven to. But what about the Energy, because and ask, if who farmer looms, how dovezli?

Last edited by gabber (Oct 25 2015 19:01:28)

gabber wrote:

's the chow? In SDEK, they more 30 kg not driven to. But what about the Energy, because and ask, if who farmer looms, how dovezli?

Edited gabber (Yesterday 23 :01: 28)

I not for good reason pointed out on this carrier, me sidekom from Kharbinskiy dispatched equipment weight 68 kg, dovezli until Krasnoyarsk, and made there energy.
Hold negotiations with Chinese they these questions solve on cheers.

Flint2015 wrote:

I not for good reason pointed out on this carrier, me sidekom from Kharbinskiy dispatched equipment weight 68 kg, dovezli until Krasnoyarsk, and made there energy.
Hold negotiations with Chinese they these questions solve on cheers.

Equipment rastamozhivali?

droncub wrote:

I am still sublimation of erotic so without s means of delivery goods Cosmonaut ZheldorEkspeditsiya constantly were problems, then boxes's been opened, part of horse or, many as selected have improved, now work with the business lines - very all remarkable all neatly nor one battlefield not was and those more theft.

, too, am sublimation of erotic. Theft thank God not was, but from 36 as selected, 1-2 with tresnutoy handle either otkolotym of the corner of the desk staff was. The last time ordered Keith, until nor one chips, nor one fragmented brand could not be.

’ ve worked with Keith no reproaches, machine daekhal right on, mica, LFSF, all in order. Wise the shipments across Russia. Before with Avtotreydingom, too, worked, but now have closed his have us. Business Line critical, break all that not beats, scratched all, that not is a scratcher, spharischen the trouble full. And so about RATEK still can write, work normal, but with time frame accented an onlay.

Already long worked on experience last work with business lines, with recent time useful send different cargoes through Peck, until all on time or almost on time

Us machine drove Keith. Obreshetka the good. Cargo arrived in one piece, although a posse of far not recover.

Repeatedly enjoyed services transportation. If doplachivaesh for delivering weight as "fragile" or run backup - without problems.
If there is no - with a huge likely your cargo is doomed. So to send only that break the impossible.
Repeatedly watched as collaborators transportation in blatant specifically jump around on another the consignment.

Yes want this harsher packaging not gives. Are just breaking cargo on storage, zapakovyvayut, and then are, that so and Politburo. I particularly valuable the shipments himself drive. But on inexpensive from Zhou refuse. Wastes money.

Years 7'm using services Business lines. Not so perishing often, times 8-10 in year, but nevertheless. Until current moment all well, the shipments never lost, not povrezhdali. Before even Grand Canal from forwarding have Zheldorekspeditsii, but have them warehouse resides not very conveniently for me. To Bayes recover'll take opening the last spring it in features exclusively designed interiors, there is no needs to go in the capital.

Dispatched staircase business lines in Peter. 't believe stretch-wrap, then pupyrchatoy wrap, then with cardboard, then again Streychem. 5 Steps's been scraped off iai?i, a handle tripping over in 2kh places. Material gentian.
Now thought.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Cautiously! Being thrown » Our the Russian transport companies.