Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Cautiously! Being thrown » Our the Russian transport companies.

Our the Russian transport companies.

Posts 101 to 150 of 183

serega15 wrote:

, too, most. Me it looked with Tajiks)

Me get pekom not one dozen cargoes and always all was normal. All depends on an.

I'm just packing up all their departure always himself. Stretch-film, foams (in dependence from ? products, buying 3 or 4 centimeters, measuring), obreshetku collect not on like a nail, but on screws. Is obtained harsher than on ', yes and the customer its under obtaining can neatly spell out. From bubble wrap film refused, she under the weight weight itself bursting.
Avtotreyding went broke trying, Business lines immediately prices 40% raised. If nor to hurry, then'm using 'or Peck, prices roughly same assessment, the speed delivery, too,. Have Business lines more expensive, but faster.

Last edited by micB (Jan 19 2016 16:35:47)

I now with "ReylKontinent" began work. Company a small nezazhravshayasya. So clients attached. Shakaryan stated, too, accented. But this the first company, dividing the to its corporate me the cost of categorized glass.

'm using constantly "Energia Khabarovsk." Until no problems. But from-for "Plato" raised rates on 30%. Constantly expand in terms of geography.

SDEK couple of times bad about molesting, because a new kantora was interest try - like equivalent of doekhalo until Samara without problems. And so Peck regularly use.

micB wrote:

Upakovyvayu all their departure always himself. Stretch-film, foams (in dependence from weight buying 3 or 4 centimeters, measuring), obreshetku collect not on like a nail, but on screws. Is obtained harsher than on ', yes and the customer its under obtaining can neatly spell out. From bubble wrap film refused, she under the weight weight itself bursting.
Avtotreyding went broke trying, Business lines immediately prices 40% raised. If nor to hurry, then'm using 'or Peck, prices roughly same assessment, the speed delivery, too,. Have Business lines more expensive, but faster.

Screws better nails in many times!
Still can be ??? in 'hard' paper, after, as product will in's not two creeps.

Regularly on work account for face business lines. Unlike notorious auto-trading (who .pdf attachments perishing year as), with business never problems not was.

Карпуха wrote:

Seizing an constantly "Energia Khabarovsk." Until no problems. But from-for "Plato" raised rates on 30%. Constantly expand in terms of geography.

Japan, the, Professionals’energy, and the democratic and operationally!

Enjoyed services "Energy" several times, remained exasperated. Routinely received Made to Order from "Purelogic" through "Business lines", had to nervous.

On work often account for services transport companies enjoy. Mostly "Business lines", ostentatious Peck. The cost of roughly similar. Reproaches nor to those, nor to other not was.
The shipments different get: Computers, racks teams of the leave, by on wooden on and camping on P. Nothing nor never not tripping over and not destroyed.

Yes and I have nor what not tripping over, Purelogic well packed up. Only from "Energy" me made repeated calls and incidents that cargo arrived and offered delivering, and in "Business lines" fate weight had to to decide very, with that delivering ordered in advance. Recognized as in a famous dialogue pro armature. In end claim not to those who bad luck, and to those who is on other end "wires."

Hi,, through couple of weeks need to will’bad luck machine from ICC in of Vladivostok, thought, here consumerism sound company, to pay money and sleep quietly, and on airline is obtained, that easier on his was for him go. Did we have no normal companies?

P. S. Few years baggy full around the shipments (not fragile, not ” was) Zheldorom and Baek.. FC Lokomotyv Kyiv - long, costly, packaging intact, product on place, Peck - quickly, cheaply, packaging often cervix is torn (sometimes at all not the, in which Politburo), product on place always.

Юнкер wrote:

My company reimburses me, through couple of weeks need to will’bad luck machine from ICC in of Vladivostok, thought, here consumerism sound company, to pay money and sleep quietly, and on airline is obtained, that easier on his was for him go. Did we have no normal companies?

P. S. Few years baggy full around the shipments (not fragile, not ” was) Zheldorom and Baek.. FC Lokomotyv Kyiv - long, costly, packaging intact, product on place, Peck - quickly, cheaply, packaging often cervix is torn (sometimes at all not the, in which Politburo), product on place always.

Not easier you there have themselves buy? China something you have through sopku. From moscow pull come cheap will.

Лазер wrote:

not easier you there have themselves buy? China something you have through sopku. From moscow pull come cheap will.

Cheaply. About 15,000 with obreshyotkoy and insurance policy against is obtained. But in case manufacturing marriage I will be able lodge an claims caaiao and count on a coherent the answer, not on "my your not panimay, kitaskiy kasistva kharosyy kasistva!" I much farmer in its time with China, now even Napovnyuvach for vendingovykh devices (one school of thought, which am) drive with Moscow, on airline cheaper goes (they respond for their shoals).

agronom_26 wrote:

Can advise vigorous transportation Energia, on the timing as and all the rest, and here is the price “, my sending in Simferopol, cost almost in three times cheaper, than in Business lines

Siguieras miraculously machine Energia Khabarovsk from China, for rastamozhku and delivering took 180 thousands of, under price press 270. In end mixed up Pandora weight in a half a ton of with conventional by a sending. Had to wait even three weeks. On preceding it turned out, that packaging (. Worldwide holes diameter of centimeters twenty-, with demolishing under this Corps press. The whether under can person, on customs has effectively are stirring some, to Pandora not Lancing a, then whether watched, that can be to steal. Labeling factory with a warning "not to heap from above" and "fragile" stripped, all five units. The morning-- from above so, that is quite damaged protective Shemur, square pipe and prodavili lid firmly mailbox. As not smushed laser up most of from above, was lucky, apparently, with Lord’s Resistance help, but until not included, not know works or not. Side blow in board holding mailbox smashed 3-inch-long the Plexiglas on bumper press. And reparation, likely, not in sight.
Understandable, of course, that any work money is worth, but for 180 thousands of, like would to service fit price. In general, glad, that modicum machine a host and not razvorovannyy. And the well. But increasingly would still, profoundly sad.

Last edited by gabber (Jan 18 2016 19:16:38)

Юнкер wrote:

My company reimburses me, through couple of weeks need to will’bad luck machine from ICC in of Vladivostok, thought, here consumerism sound company

Large the shipments cheaper find machine through ati. Suu. To the same, there can be be confident that is faring one machine, and in transport companies can several times unload / upload cargo.
And if timeline not surges, then there same can be find machines returning anywhere empty-handed - camping on E. If driver of the pay although would diesel fuel, then already well.

detrin wrote:

They're massive the shipments cheaper find machine through ati. Suu. To the same, there can be be confident that is faring one machine, and in transport companies can several times unload / upload cargo.
And if timeline not surges, then there same can be find machines returning anywhere empty-handed - camping on E. If driver of the pay although would diesel fuel, then already well.

Thanks to, stuck on ati. Suu anything pick a. But at all inclination is more to reyl Continent.

As electrify small fragile the shipments?

Will talk pro its experience sending weight Energia Khabarovsk.
Before new year, urgent first Made to Order. Need that would Made to Order was 18.01.2016 in Moscow. 19.01.2016 man with this order proceeds in the other city, cargo - this gift.
On the evening 29.12.2015 Made to Order ready, 'm phoning all local Cosmonaut, on subject: Who consigned until a new year machine in side Moscow? The only such a Cosmonaut - Energia. Until this with it never worked. Said that 30.12.2015 in lunch proceeds the latter machine in this year, goes to immediately until Eburga, from there cargo until Moscow were taking already after holidays. I with morning food in Professionals’energy, arrived for opening. Slid cargo. A satisfied wrote back. To the customer. 11.01.2016 me ringing the customer and says that cargo until now on a in Surgut. :mad: At next day again food in Professionals’energy for opening, me say, that machine not then departed, leaves to go today. I them not believe, because machines on territory not see. Of walking on warehouse to occupy cargo. See that the shipments simply navaleny pile in these with whatever the planks and the square to poddonami and among them my. :mad: damage truth not found, and the well. In general sent Cosmonaut '. Now looked on site, cargo already in Tolyati, the customer will receive his there, in place Moscow. :)

Last edited by micB (Jan 19 2016 17:08:35)

Alalina wrote:

as electrify small fragile the shipments?

Well pack our and those same Cosmonaut.

Girls drop out 11 seats Baek. All has peaked in one and piece, only packer, which stickers glues on tight chol., squarely on monitor glued tag. :crazy: I're sweating launder this glue. The price goorazdo less than have recover.

Oftentimes the I'm delivering the cargo with Moscow in Voronezh Cosmonaut "Energia", 1 times was on the door frame, when Energia mixed up the and uploaded in machine not here cargo, telephoned the manager about MA – It priochen apologized, in end through 3 days cargo was I have =)

5 years already with, grew Whale are working, nor any reproaches not was. As the and not tried even in other to send, all suits. And can simply got))

Before evening carnival a suit child through SDEK hard time delivering was, two days routinely received. Not came SMS with number, and on reverie attended by Ahjumma seek not has become, type busy, time there. Called in Moscow, said owes it on reverie attended by find, call it, it seems that navtykali, because as on next day, as only went, immediately has already given, nowhere not ryvshis. A malign a residue remained, two times through the entire city, and all because, that it had getting your period or climacteric.

Very not advise EMS 23.12.2015 dispatched from Moscow in) of parcel - promised for 3i days deliver. In end two weeks not could find. In end recognized, that had stolen and not will parcel. A return money on Obamacare insurance exchanges even slightly whether not month.

Delivery Peck, hard packaging, in end would still cargo came a dented.

Always order send Peck not never not pіdvodili

Has tried enjoy the different Cosmonaut. In end for themselves made conclusion, that modicum Peck me one more time and felt, but have him prices acceptable. And, judging by accounts, mess up a lot all.

Sometimes'm using services Cosmonaut. Wise not-beating the shipments so always enjoyed Baek.. Have them the price thelowest. In the past year in January has acquired laser pipe for press. And as always ordered delivering Baek.. So as glass, then on box stickers and all sorts of badges "fragile." In admission standards weight immediately said, that obreshetka binding. Ah of course have with obreshetkoy, translated insurance. Promised deliver for 7 days. Cargo came only on 13 day. This already a malign moment, but further more. Came receive. 'm endure with it. Loader goes juggling thing box, not Slezhka only miracle. I have jaw faded, so they are treated with fragile burden. Learned without obreshetki. Received its cargo, box twanging glass. 're opening box, internal pipe (the cooling) smashed. Have stock boy ask why without obreshetki. He replies obreshetka non-disposable and destabilized on my arrival, and the me had to-would pay much more. Ask no at so are treated with fragile burden. Replies, that the movers all not Russians, and calligraphy on Russian they not understand. And badges fragile and all the. I was in of shock from such a an innocent simplicity. Insurance with hard through month received. More Baek. Fragile not drive. The next pipe was taking already business Liniyami. The on 30% more expensive. Delivered for 9 days. On a learned in the cabinet, under me was opened, voted my box (Pandora, too, not voted). All whole. Attitude to Van not in example better. Now fragile only recover.

asor wrote:

obreshetka non-disposable and destabilized on my arrival

Lie likely. In different Cosmonaut routinely received many times, in including and in Peck, always all chessboard from obreshetki picked up with a, in items will come in handy. The only Cosmonaut from whom was non-disposable obreshetka this Avtotreyding. There even not obreshetka, and Pandora, type vhozhu, unwieldiness from repeated details. From such details can be muster Pandora caregiver size. The price for the transport in such a the cabinet went slightly more expensive than obreshetka, for something quite there is no holes and neighbors only for TK. :)

I always through Peck, until that not was cases. Ugh-Ugh-Ugh. Delays, but this have all case

Nightmare of course with transports dock. Can be, of course, households in structures enjoy. On site ATI choice ferrymen is enormous. But plus main purpose in that, in case what them can be will to wheel out claims and modicum something to have schtupped

Alalina wrote:

as electrify small fragile the shipments?

Importantly electrify their not mail Russia. Have us was case: Girl) sent plastic glasses (well, that not thought up an idea send shell). She have guessed that. To attach adhesive tape plastic glasses to the sides boxes. In end recipient received box simply with smіttyam 8-) The most importantly, that mails was deeply not caring, that on box was bumper "Khrupkoe."

Ah that OK, not passed and six months (3 and a half month) - ordered machine arrived. TMI Ukraine helps Baek., with obreshyotkoy and insurance policy against. Purline no simply, save on maximum, but interdict transport weathering, this importantly. Machine came from ICC in of Vladivostok entire (worked. Field 1.5 • 1.5). But more such experimentation with Baek. Questioning shall not pass - 3 beams in obreshyotke were broken, in next time can and not get lucky.

Recently with Peck dealt. Increasingly normally.

Business lines quite have become emboldened. Little moreover that decently raised tariffs, still getting dry-humped additional 10 rubles for avtoinformirovanie, which me at all through not beach strutting for. Treknomer can be and on site test.
Called, using with operator, says nourished German, that same you before pay not balked. I say, and that can be was not pay for avtoinformirovanie? Says, yes. Have us, ostensibly, to all approach individual.
Total come-on in short.

Ah not know. Years 5 already as'm using services transport companies, I have near and Peck, and Avtrotreyding, and Business lines and Zheldorekspeditsiya.
From all listed - more convenient with InternetCELL just as times Business lines. And porch convenient to them, and operativeness, and prices humane, and not parking. And excess 10 rubles for something that call and warned that cargo came - yes is nonsense in general something, case zabegaeshsya in bustle daily and forget your that something should come. And here leave, will remind, amount will say. Conveniently.

Олег Непричом wrote:

Nu not know. Years 5 already as'm using services transport companies, I have near and Peck, and Avtrotreyding, and Business lines and Zheldorekspeditsiya.
From all listed - more convenient with InternetCELL just as times Business lines. And porch convenient to them, and operativeness, and prices humane, and not parking. And excess 10 rubles for something that call and warned that cargo came - yes is nonsense in general something, case zabegaeshsya in bustle daily and forget your that something should come. And here leave, will remind, amount will say. Conveniently.

I, too, long'm using transport companies. Avtotreyding, Peck, ', Zhildorekspeditsiya. Nothing bad pro them say not can. In this year enjoyed Peck, tsennikh have them in times two was less than have business lines. And about call, warn, so this their a duty. Me not pity 10 rubles, me pisses me off the that me this service vtyukhivayut without my consent.

We with Baek. Are working. Problems not controversial of. And machine when bought, too, hard time delivering Baek. Has been. Packed was all profoundly. Problems not fulsome. Read reviews and even hit surprised, that have them and damaged wrapping and at all. Apparently us fortunate.

Привозил станок с Ратеком в обрешетке, похоже что кантовали его как хотели, были мелкие повреждения. Но тут скорее вопрос к продавцу- перед отправкой просил проложить в упаковке пенопластом, забили-обмотали пленкой и пошел...

Новая фишка от сургутского филиала ТК Энергия. :)))
Пожелание заказчика, что именно Энергия. Отправлял посылку в МСК, объем 0.14 м3, в квитанции за обрешетку -1600 руб !!!!!
Оказалось, что в сургутском филиале этой ТК, вообще нет тарифов на упаковку и обрешетку. Грузчики на складе сами решают, сколько с кого взять. :)))  Я видимо показался им очень респектабельным. И они заломили такую цену, как в том же КИТе за обрешетку 1 м3. Директор филиала сказал, что он специально ведет такую политику, мол у нас все для клиента. Пришлось торговаться с грузилами, договорились на 900 руб., что в общем то все равно дорого для такого объема.

Послушался поставщика, согласился на отправку груза компанией DPD. 5 коробок - одну потеряли. Заявляли, что привезут за 2 недели, прошёл месяц - коробки нет. И никто не знает, где она. И никто ничего не делает по этому поводу. Завтра пойду заберу 4 коробки, в понедельник отнесу исковое в суд. В общем, не рекомендую DPD:):)

К сожалению это проблема не только транспортных компаний. Относятся люди с любовью и душой не к своему делу а к деньгам.

Приходил как то груз со Пскова Желдором, так они везли его почти 49 дней. В ноябре отправлен груз с Рыбинска (4 места) Энергией, пришло 3 места, написал заяву на розыск (так и не нашли). 3 места не хотели отдавать, говорили когда придет 4 место тогда и отдадим. Пришлось звонить в головной офис. Отдали. Везли 5 недель. В феврале так же с Рыбинска отправлено 3 места, доставили за 2 недели и без потерь (Деловые линии). При получении груза в Энергии, грузчики спросили - что у вас, каким цветом коробки и какого они размера. Искали они коробки примерно с полчаса.

Last edited by Карлсон (Jul 1 2016 15:41:26)

Антон Лосенков wrote:

К сожалению это проблема не только транспортных компаний. Относятся люди с любовью и душой не к своему делу а к деньгам.

тем более непонятно - ведь из-за таких косяков они как раз деньги и теряют! Посылку мне DPD потеряли на 1782,89р., а в суде я сейчас прошу в итоге 7500 за всё про всё...

недавно отправляли через Байкал-сервис, не контора, а сборище ленивцев, как в том мультике "Зверополис", кому интересно гляньте один в один.

Работаем с Деловыми теперь, хорошая контора

первый раз решил отправить ПЭКом. в уставленный срок прихожу к ним. А они говорят мы не видим ваш груз, где то застрял. Вот уже меся найти не могут :angry:
У кого нибудь была такая ситуация? что делать дальше?

могу ещё посоветовать dpd, работают очень оперативно, знают толк в перевозке оборудования так как работают с несколькими интернет магазинами

key154 wrote:

Работаем с Деловыми теперь, хорошая контора

Michaliich wrote:

первый раз решил отправить ПЭКом. в уставленный срок прихожу к ним. А они говорят мы не видим ваш груз, где то застрял. Вот уже меся найти не могут
У кого нибудь была такая ситуация? что делать дальше?

я как раз деловыми линиями не смог получить свою деталь, в итоге забил на них и не стал писать заяву, не было квитанции, так и прогорели 6косых, сейчас только пэком пользуюсь, еще ниразу не подводил, я думаю они все одинаковые вплане потеряшек, хотя кто каждый день юзает дл то в восторге от них по удобству и цене.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Cautiously! Being thrown » Our the Russian transport companies.