Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » MASTERCAM And VSE THAT Since of BAT strangled

MASTERCAM And VSE THAT Since of BAT strangled

Posts 101 to 150 of 212

:cool: How you this have made) Everyone works, only axis need reverse, head guy stands at in level plane axis Wu!!

Viktor161 wrote:

head guy stands at in a plane axis Wu

So?
Link
Check.

Not correct forms have http://s3.uploads.ru/t/RitFl.jpg

Viktor161 wrote:

Don’t correct forms

But on the loom?

But on the loom all correctly works) Share the as you this have made!! :flirt:

Viktor161
Files office type in C:\ Users\ Public Health has found\ Documents\ shared mcamx9\ router\ posts
Pay attention what machine chosen.
Link

Now d try, thank you you a lot!

Thanks for Sharing (post, established all is obtained, arose the next problem: http://s3.uploads.ru/t/6SpX8.jpg

Viktor161
Change guidance ranges facade, and will wider.

But as to know on how many more? Method scientific tyka)) can there is what any others way to?

Viktor161 wrote:

method scientific tyka

Other involving
Linkhttp://s2.uploads.ru/t/lpY4H.png
I.e. I Your the contour put an on dozen 400 mm.

Last edited by 23594 (Nov 8 2015 14:25:29)

+1

I did so same accurately, on visualization all norms, but on 45kW is obtained Figure "already", expense of moreover that head tide is turning inward facade. If lower vertical axis Z until facade is obtained width the kind that need to. In past post I painted that is obtained.

Last edited by Viktor161 (Nov 8 2015 20:03:09)

Now so:
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/tVBlY.jpg
And should be so:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/TVJSE.jpg

Last edited by Viktor161 (Nov 8 2015 20:21:22)

Viktor161
I same asked configuration press. (Where and what axis of rotation)
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/M5286.png

Last edited by 23594 (Nov 8 2015 20:26:46)

Thank you, I assumed that should be such parameter.

Viktor161
Luck!

Greetings all :flag: Guys razyasnite pliz masterkam can full-blown 4 kordinatnuyu processing to do model on povorotke as povermil to on Y has been moving together with turning. Power good but stelki not sees him the surface give for this processing

Игорь старк wrote:

Y has been moving together with turning

Only that Viktor showed. Of course can be!

Last edited by 23594 (Nov 9 2015 13:24:43)

23594 wrote:

Only that Viktor showed.

Until that little what understand) simply to me is worth choice povermil or masterkam (mean functioning 8-cultural) and began with povera but immediately Turtle is still stuck that will the problem with those that all esteem model in esteelkakh and poveru for this the surface need here is and question on masterkamu, can whether he also process model complex forms on povorotke type pin socket, sculptures of etc. Not mnogopozitsionno and rotation of the with the simultaneous relocation of on Y and with model in format esteel? Advise pliz.
Yes even and on poveru video there is as so to do but on masterkam I such is not found. Here is and in dumkakh :surprise:

Last edited by Игорь старк (Nov 9 2015 13:32:11)

23594, 'm gonna join you to the issue, there is whether at all video material or ready files masterkama where shown 4-Oh pump turbine word processing complex Fablog will exhibit models (capitals, legs, statuettes and camping on P.). Has tried create himself, but immediately Turtle is still stuck in problem, that under appear banal the movement of Fablog will exhibit model, masterkam vyletat, when same with this razobrasya, then understood, that method trial and mistakes prepare UE a little hard to do. Walked in networks, real life instance YouTube-deaf (

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/xB4Cy.png
Abarmot
Here is other, this as times trajectory for indicate present.
One problem, - need a good WordPad, - long believes.

Last edited by 23594 (Nov 9 2015 13:54:09)

23594tell please and can be on shattered windows to present the beginning of coordinates from proetsiruemoy the surface (and not from center long), that would tool on axis Z field from the surface details?

Last edited by Viktor161 (Nov 9 2015 17:59:02)

Viktor161 wrote:

Z field from the surface details

're letting down tool to the upper point condiments, and writing this down Z as guidance ranges facade (in example this Z200.)

Genius!! Thank you!!

Abarmot wrote:

ready files masterkama where shown 4-Oh pump turbine word processing complex Fablog will exhibit models

Made file processing indicate present model (patterns of with Forum), so-called processing 3 + 2, in this case 3 + 1.
Link

+1

23594, thank you large, if not difficult only peresokhranite in 8-my version of, and the not can open.
And even question on topic radius areas facades. I have such a the problem if the beginning of trajectory in plyusovoy-quarters (as on skrine), then UE persists normal, primary significance center A +, and if suddenly with subzero chetrverti, then're just going to ignore initial a badge of axis A, too, +. Can be this as the help in postprotsessore or emotionaI setting manager press?

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/NlHjf.jpg

Abarmoton videdeo on frezerovke’s-shaped facade you avoid overload profile ai, in what proge he appears? Thank you!

Viktor161, the entire vector always in Corel restricting)

AbarmotWu me masterkam conditionally on file, painted in korele retained .AI in masterkame file-the deployment the file / template and here is: http://s7.uploads.ru/t/pfNd6.jpg
Can there is what the twists and turns settings exports from Priozersk (??

Last edited by Viktor161 (Nov 13 2015 11:57:03)

Version of ilyustratora on older need choose, else by default.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/lYiyD.jpg

AbarmotSkyfall default was on Different, as have you put and all broke a)) Thanks!!

Abarmot wrote:

in 8-my version of

Here is other made until slightly slightly
Link
Made roughly one thing and, too, different ways.

Last edited by 23594 (Nov 13 2015 17:50:59)

+1

23594, thank you large, d quit smoking file, and the immediately not increasingly understandable) A on the second issue nothing not would?

Abarmot wrote:

A on the second issue nothing not would?

This need to post to rule. Until not when.

Find welcome this weekend ’!
Faced with problem.
Jeul Pan running an in MasterCAM. X Y Z addressed us like would correctly but turning spindle works as would Goodyear (coordinate B remont, on A manually).
After as for a A remont, "+" on "-" and "-" on "+" spindle tide is turning correctly but there is no compensation long reverberates such.
As this can be align?

kostik’s organs is 42, a similar problem, I higher described and even the answer there is) What would increasingly played immediately, assign persons all trajectory so, that would the beginning of taking with right (+ average) quater of the circle. Compensation long spend under preserving trajectory.

Last edited by Abarmot (Dec 14 2015 18:48:23)

Abarmot wrote:

kostik’s organs is 42, nalogichnuyu problem, I higher described and even the answer there is) What would increasingly played immediately, assign persons all trajectory so, that would the beginning of taking with right (+ average) quater of the circle. Compensation long spend under preserving trajectory.

Signature author

Macros for Corel Draw, you are looking as he story paints)

Thank you! Stuck.

Abarmot wrote:

23594, thank you large, if not difficult only peresokhranite in 8-my version of, and the not can open.
And even question on topic radius areas facades. I have such a the problem if the beginning of trajectory in plyusovoy-quarters (as on skrine), then UE persists normal, primary significance center A +, and if suddenly with subzero chetrverti, then're just going to ignore initial a badge of axis A, too, +. Can be this as the help in postprotsessore or emotionaI setting manager press?

Axis "Since" untaps spindle in antithetical to side so A in mixed results.
Established limit for "Rotary axis Title block":
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Rotary axis travel limits, always in terms of normal angle output
#Set the absolute angles for axis travel on primary
pri_limlo$ : 0
pri_limhi$ : 0
#Set intermediate angle, in limits, for post to reposition machine
pri_intlo$ : 0
pri_inthi$ : 0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's working as need to. (Not ALWAYS) unfortunately (
But under postprotsessirovanii betrays message "ERROR- THE TOOL CAN NOT BE Leni WITHIN MACHINE Rotary Limits"
Need dig further.

With VALERIU YEAR!

Last edited by kostik_42 (Jan 6 2016 10:38:48)

kostik_42 wrote:

Osi "Since" untaps spindle in antithetical to side so A in mixed results.
Established limit for "Rotary axis Title block":
#Rotary axis travel limits, always in terms of normal angle output
#Set the absolute angles for axis travel on primary
pri_limlo$   : 0
pri_limhi$   : 0
#Set intermediate angle, in limits, for post to reposition machine
pri_intlo$   : 0
pri_inthi$   : 0
It's working as need to. (Not ALWAYS) unfortunately (
But under postprotsessirovanii betrays message "ERROR- THE TOOL CAN NOT BE Leni WITHIN MACHINE Rotary Limits"
Need dig further.

With VALERIU YEAR!

Edited kostik’s organs is 42 (Today 10 :38: 48)

Summoned mistake in bloc:

#Primary axis angle description (in machine base terms)
#With nutating (mtype 3-5) the nutating axis must be the XY plane
rotaxis1$ = 0 #vecx #Zero
rotdir1$ = 0 #vecy #Direction

Until works)

Ktonit knows as lay (wind, project) spline on curve of the surface so that-would length his has remained the former? (As filament winding trajectory an etching)
Or in what 3-D program so can be done? If where the kind was discussed, poke its nose please)

kostik’s organs is 42, there there is functions proektsii spline to the surface, even where the have themselves on video showed.

Abarmot wrote:

kostik’s organs is 42, there there is functions proektsii spline to the surface, even where the have themselves on video showed.

Signature author

Macros for Corel Draw, you are looking as he story paints)

There is such. But projection projects and not get while listening to it to the surface. There is there two ways obtained by projecting but both they change length vector. And to combine trajectory of Engraving (with-wound) and trajectory many axial in such a case very problematic.

kostik’s organs is 42, rather contrary, make projects without changes length vector... now (not that drives up), and engraving as times contrary nakruchuet along two encompassing, hence and the difference between simple designed vectors and vectors for of Engraving, but not quite the critical. Ideally of course need 5 fringes pump turbine engraving, but I until such functions not met nowhere.

Greetings!
Faced with problem.
UE running an in MasterCAM. X Y Z addressed us like would correctly but turning spindle works as would Goodyear (coordinate B remont, on A manually).
After as for a A remont, "+" on "-" and "-" on "+" spindle tide is turning correctly but there is no compensation long reverberates such.
As this can be align?

Who as decided to problem with turning hinge. And + 90 A 90?

Last edited by Валерий (Feb 29 2016 22:50:50)

Valery
In the past year I, too, faced with this problem. Was redone by the standard 5-axial postprotsessor under its machine, also drive the money changers axis B on A, decided to this only adjustments of the equations in really post.
On nutshell explain not to reincarnate, need to himself post look.
What version of MasterCAM? Post the standard or its?

Had a good days forumchane. I have machine works with angular whirling, and when I'm using cycle drilling the ing lu is obtained such
G1 Z-5.
G0
G1 X-10.788
G0
G3 X-20.788 Y0. R10.
G0
G3 X20.788 R20.788
G0
G3 X-20.788 R20.788
G0
G3 X-10.788 Y-10. R10.
G0
G1 X-.788
G0
Z25.
M5
T40 M6
G0 G90 X0. Y0. S1909 M3
G1 Z24. F114.5
G0
G1 Z23.
G0
G1 Z22.
G0
G1 Z21.

Can who knows as this help?

All Hi! Guys you tell me as in masterkame ask strategy processing as on video:
frezernyy CNC machine “hydrofoil ” 5D word processing capitals
Machine with the turning shpindelem, here is not can dopetrit as to set ing lu.
Am asking aid!!

Viktor161 wrote:

Please aid!!

In what version of Mastercam you work? Hooker, so. File (who like it or process).

Thank you, that not remained indifferent my issue!’ve worked in Mastecam X9, to example here is such swivelling:
Link on disk

Viktor161
Here is other, pay attention on layers. Link

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » MASTERCAM And VSE THAT Since of BAT strangled