Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » MASTERCAM And VSE THAT Since of BAT strangled

MASTERCAM And VSE THAT Since of BAT strangled

Posts 1 to 50 of 214

Hello. Already Appeared YEARS working this afternoon In visiting THIS section PROGRAMME And VSE MORE the db, THAT little ANY OF ITS said, I know. Here is INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) NOW open TO THE PAKET ART. Information ON RUSSlAN NOT KhVATAET. Still INTERESUET PЯTIOSEVAЯ word processing. All ZNAYuShIKh, that will keep the decaf but HERE to go to. Thank you.

Last edited by АЛЕКСЕЙ (Mar 28 2010 13:49:49)

That can MASTERCAM?
And there is-whether sense substitute for ART Kam?

Mastercam может многое и еще чуть-чуть.К достоинствам можно отнести понятность,т.е возможность начать работать не имея представления о САМ(сужу по себе).Это моя первая и единственняя САМ-ПРОГРАММА.Учился всему методом “научного тыка”. Легко могу рассчитать траекторию инструмента и симитировать сам процесс на компьютере до внедрения в производство  это очень удобно,всплывают ошибки,которые могут привести к поломке оборудования и к другим нехорошим последствиям.Конечно,постпроцессоры править не умею,да это и не к чему,в прилогающейся библиотеке нашел подходящий пост- пока сбоев не было.На счет замены ничего ответить не могу,потому как мало знаю возможности artcam ,вообще художественная гравировка для меня сфера новая но интересная,я в основном по матрицам и пуансонам специализируюсь,по железу вообщем.Убежден,что универсальной проги не найти,производители  САПР под всех подстраиваться не будут,а нужно использовать все лучшее в каждой проге .Например:с 2D я быстрей всего работаю в T-FLEX,если построить там что-то не сложное в 3D –опять он.А вот если приходится иметь дело с обьемной деталью,провращать или переместить ,поменять ноль под mastercam-здесь без solidworks не обойтись,в еррозионке приходится использовать autocad,очень много хороших программ есть на свете,чтобы облегчить людям жизнь да только вот денег не хватит на их приобретения.Сейчас вот ни как не могу заставить работать модуль MASTERCAM ART,может есть у кого рабочая версия,уж очень заинтересовала меня тема художественной гравировки.

Last edited by АЛЕКСЕЙ (Mar 29 2010 19:26:23)

АЛЕКСЕЙ wrote:

Now here is nor as not can force work module MASTERCAM ART, can there is from whom labor version of, perishing very are interested in me theme the artistic chase carving.

Other subject Art CAM + Photoshop. Post 103-104

Thank you watched. This lessons. The entire staff looked, but an operating version of nowhere there.

АЛЕКСЕЙ wrote:

Thanks watched. This lessons. The entire staff looked, but an operating version of nowhere there.

Other here — http :/ / ClFIRlP / forum / tracker.php,
Mastersam until SonoAce X4 version of, truth me managed establish
Only Mastercam X3, and in it and certainly Mastercam Art

Other here - http://rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php,
There accurately there is, with any on choice.

Thank you large for aid. Found. All works. Now d study.

On diskovym barakholkam other, I there Bajaus bought, people not know that this and product gonna happen in my house. Module ART look like on artkam

Dobryi day! Me interested in, can whether program, for example, under highly processing do that in his head magnitude uneven pripuska and under proportional move on Passage and depth choose all "meat", and then already with permanent step continue to processing.

More accurately, there is detail
http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/kyoto/_myphoto/i-13.jpg

Allowance (engineering) so. That needed: Analyze pripusk, to lift "meat", when pripusk will become equal on draw an outline within produce processing. This can be done one operation?

SonoAce X4 under Russification I have the copper pelvis is covered under work.

Last edited by Kyoto (May 18 2010 20:13:15)

If I correctly understood, then this do one operation not tickles, without a working draft not indispensable, in any case in the corners pripuska will more, SonoAce X4 works normally to download his on welcome

Hello all! Not knew far write, write in this subject! Help who than can!
Need to to study MasterCam!
Downloaded MasterCan x3, set, rusifitsirovala.
And now became question, very elementary for knowledgeable people.
There is 3d model in same relationship, retain in indicate present. As now this file open
In MasterCam. Do through directory imports, WordPad she falls thus white screen
Minutes 10 waited and nothing.
Why so is happening not understand!
Podskajite as correctly do imports (or open), and what enlargement
Better suited. Pozhaluystaaaaaaa!

For Masterkama individual lessons use • .igs
And individual lessons just take not sizes and any past version of, I have sizes, too, error: Please resend, SVM'm using an 8,0 and 7.2 modicum there and interface dosovskiy, but for something problems on order less, postprotsesory under Masterkam suited under any version of. So that not the problem.

LyovoHow many polygons in a centerfold? Master come known those, that very long, loading heavy model airplanes. For example all known skachuschiy from (everywhere on were of tiles and), the Beautiful such a model. In this a centerfold ~ 700 100,000 polygons, quite decently, but in general the is far not limit. DAC here is, this model I have in master come Kh4 gruzilas four hours. Computer's a hunk not weak: Sore2duo 2.66 GHz, four gigs ddr3.
Open dispatcher tasks. Are looking for process with master kamom, are looking is growing whether power process memory. If is growing, then goes booting. Truth when file fully in memory booted, then some time master come will look stuck, because growth memory just ground to a halt, but file will still be in processing.

Thank you for advice. D try!

micB
Yes on models my gloom polygons, when movement patience lacked.
But decided try, open model with less number polygons.
Broke a!
Thank you large for aid!

Greetings all.
:mybb:
Masterkam an ideal program for generate nc files for any species looms.

Lyovo wrote:

Yes on models my gloom polygons, when movement patience lacked.
But decided try, open model with less number polygons.
Broke a!

Therapist actually something masterkam not product on redaktriovaniya meshov indicate present, he defines mushy as lines and point, for example you indicate presentconsists of 1,000 triugolnikov, he understands as 3Kh1000 lines and point. And if want create NTs for press this the other question, if will need you, write. :writing:

Had a good days all. Began explore masterkam kh4 and emerged question, nor as not can figure out, can be whether on analogies with artkamom establish background picture, under manual creating our functions. Under imports pictures of the through converter's cli-vector, as under manual so and automatic regime - background pictures of the there is no.

S_Alex wrote:

outskirts time days all. Began explore masterkam kh4 and emerged question, nor as not can figure out, can be whether on analogies with artkamom establish background picture, under manual creating vectors. Under imports pictures of the through converter's cli-vector, as under manual so and automatic regime - background pictures of the there is no.

In Mastercam-’s there is opportunity establishing background pictures of the, and also the automatic pereobrazovanii raster on vector in mathematics and physics in ofChina Art, as demonstrated in the picture. And there I I think themselves razbiryotes as.

Zoom

Last edited by Vardan (Nov 30 2010 20:40:05)

Vardan wrote:

In Mastercam-’s there is opportunity establishing background pictures of the, and also the automatic pereobrazovanii raster on vector in ofChina Art, as demonstrated in the picture. And there I I think themselves razbiryotes as.

Thanks to, but in this as times and the problem, I pick a this point, pick a picture, some of the manual's a blitz - and everything -. The dark screen was set up, pictures of the there is no (truth under prokruchivanii windows the visible, but she as would see the) perhaps needs where the establish transparency windows or that the in this kind, but until not can whip up (truth I have mastersam kh4, not x3 - here is and not understandable we I'm being obtuse, we program)

Vardan wrote:

In Mastercam-’s there is opportunity establishing background pictures of the, and also the automatic pereobrazovanii raster on vector in ofChina Art, as demonstrated in the picture. And there I I think themselves razbiryotes as.

Thanks to, but in this as times and the problem, I pick a this point, pick a picture, some of the manual's a blitz - and everything -. The dark screen was set up, pictures of the there is no (truth under prokruchivanii windows the visible, but she as would see the) perhaps needs where the establish transparency windows or that the in this kind, but until not can whip up (truth I have mastersam kh4, not x3 - here is and not understandable we I'm being obtuse, we program)

Downloaded mastercam x5 hence

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

for familiarization and as alternative artcam. Most work do in SolidWorks. Here is exactly and question: App established as independent, with what start? Not can include regime ART, in instale there is module for SolidWorks, but no chair or any space to SolidWorks not managed. Much request knowledgeable say anything.

Himself, only, that began explore masterkam: Module, let is installing separately, after installations the most masterkama (only for 5 version of). After installations, downward translation (in archive on exiled, there same several lessons on Russian and regulation Quick). I have after launch and attempts create or open that the had message, that. Such the file not can be created - the problem in available Russian name in path to systemic folders - treated route copying folders my mcamx5 from folders\ My documents in any other folder without Russian-speaking symbols, for example with:\ mastercam, and displacement folders Documents and Settings\ All Users\ Documents\ shared mcamx5 in tighter folder. Then in folder My documents\ my mcamx5\ CONFIG in files mcamx.config and mcamxm.config zamennyam all path from old files from on new posts:\ mastercam\ my mcamx5 and
c:\mastercam\shared mcamx5. I have everything will run without problems. The reference on translation and camping on Afghan http://zalil.ru/30083744

Here is even ruskoyazychnyy khelp and initial course on masterkam, let http://zalil.ru/30083985

kestas53 wrote:

video lessons on masterkam, let on English, nuzhnaregistratsiya — This is interestingly

As I understood lessons these (.

In adding to office 24, if name of user was ruskoyazychnoe, then his needs to change, and not forget reboot WordPad. (And the I himself only that impaled himself)

Beg repeat its question - explain me foolish one as put FG to BG Figure for manual create vectors (more precisely he touted, but closed black foil, nor as not can understand as do, to was u'oc)? Great declared a God Of mastekama, let - save the.

Question on the picture I’m taking picture - has understood - the problem in the driver OpenGL - from whom similar problems (the is inserted, but as would closed black foil) - graphics-hardware acceleration (configuring - configuration has largely reversed - screen was set up - off. Hardware acceleration) - 3d will be a drag on, but with picture increasingly options Glitch met on two computer nerd.

In describing Masterkama written, that there is opportunity very edit postprotsessor. Could you tell me where and as. Can who the has tried his for 5 fringes axles, share impressions. Am thankful.

Greetings Anyone reflecting! With Nastupayushim. And health, and else all will.
Question in next. Who Needs sign the next programs. Serve to assemble a facades MDF and cutting sheets
http://www.quisinesoftware.com/au/product/
And even there is one cabinet maker 7.
If even and not will have the make ends, then want simply to know pro things for cutting the TDI and and the fabrication facades with leaf there is vacuum the table.
Thank you

Dobryi day all could you tell me. Where can be find the manual on master camy.

Entering on ClFIRlP and are looking for an lessons on masterkam-have, they there there is pumping what's, you look 3 hours and trying to produce work.

Tell please. Program masterkam can be managed 5 my axial presses is? Or in master come only create trajectory future cutting and then konvertiruyut in Mach3. Or same can be machine align in master come and work only in it. In plans muster 5 axial machine on shagovykh dvigakh. In ties with this discover such the details. In advance thank for the answer.

Mirvays wrote:

tell please. Program masterkam can be managed 5 my axial presses is? Or in master come only create trajectory future cutting and then konvertiruyut in Mach3. Or same can be machine align in master come and work only in it. In plans muster 5 axial machine on shagovykh dvigakh. In ties with this discover such the details. In advance thank for the answer.

Manage - there is no, but for 5-osegogo press can be write NC, i.e. file on which will work machine through Much or in other as supervisors. And to Mastercam wrote NC for Maca need its individual post-processor.

I correctly understood. Post-processor this there is characteristics individual press (high length the number of out axles limits and gives Afghan. The basis on which MasterCam will generate trajectory for Mach3. Yes and still there are whether (online rates on, Skype. On pioneering and work CNC systems. What books or lessons on post protsesingu would.

Last edited by Mirvays (Feb 25 2011 19:30:42)

Mirvays Greetings. Netimer just your homemade 3 axial can be tailored to some either the standard postprotsessor, incoming sunlight in library posts mastercam. Here is you reciprocal http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2995149 - system, intended for amp; D and launch postprotsessorov for equipment with CNC. I have long its'm using for its the Stoics. Can you than will help. Luck.

And lessons where can be can I getcha let modicum on persistent. Notebook kakienit or lessons. Skinte couple of of references if, indeed there are. From the hunting poster downloaded but as work in it not becomes.

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3432847 earlier video lessons, and earlier http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1883608 lessons on Russian for v.9.1

Last edited by MiRu (Feb 27 2011 07:33:36)

For Mirvays I serve with resistant SINUMERIK 840D post under it costs around 20tys. Br On this'm using in work the standard postprotsessor incoming sunlight in library mastercam. There is one moment when me needs drilling holes the standard post me not helps, reception desk simply not understands that from it want. Then I whether the next way. 'm running app through imspost7.4 in which post under my stand there is and all. In imspost7.4 there is opportunity correct post under themselves or to do a new, an opportune only for your racks.

Peace there is no I had in view lessons on IMSpost) but and for these lessons huge thank you. And still a question real quick ALEKSEY. Where can be pass online rates for primer in sphere programming postprotsessorov. And how many you have time took on training IMSpost. And still question in basis of CNC programming enters language G-code?

Last edited by Mirvays (Feb 27 2011 17:15:13)

If under mastercam the have them on site were any materials on programirovaniyu posts, on expense imspost me was lucky-my reception desk was in the adjoining library, on this on the study of took a bit time, with the latest question explain that sentence please, that you had in view?

Mirvays here is you reciprocal on postprotsessoram http://mir-cnc.narod.ru/mastercam.htm

Could you tell me that any what about the 3D processing, for example balyasinu on 4-'s axle not can nor as deal :dontknow:

Please can you tell me as to convert the fine print from Mastercam 9.1 in Mastercam 5

Respected forumchane, downloaded with rutrackera MasterCAM X5, established
Operating system is Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32bit
Under launch betrays here is such:
http://s58.radikal.ru/i160/1109/c5/f5ec3b088e2f.jpg
Although EXE- executable on place.
Could you tell me, can, anyone with so rebuffed, that to do?

There same written: Not VALID - false; not with force; not valid; ? Swing low ?; a bad nut

In describing product written
Mastercam X5 — one of the most ordinary in studying and work CAD / CAM systems, under this possesses broad opportunities in modeling and power terms of a set of strategies processing. Mastercam offers decisions for frezernoy, linear, elektroerozionnoy processing, plazmo- and laser cutting, indicator (sheet material, punching. For artists, artisans and gravyorov is offered separate module for design and assemble artistic and controlling images. The proposed decisions have their tools for 3-D engineering and create sketches and blueprint. Clients companies are as small firms, so and big production enterprises.
Me like to know that this for module for artists gravyorov and artisans. Who knows?

This module is called ART

АЛЕКСЕЙ wrote:

the module is called ART

And worked whether you in Art what there principle simulations? Look like as in same relationship or as in, let kame

Ah, for example. Sculptor, as in artkame in this module there is no. Frankly me conveniently in it open indicate present and celebrities trajectory tool and all and at all in 120 full of the the big info if need to can give couple of of references when can find the money

People downloaded master come kh5. And give harmony as establish not can. Tell who and as pose http://uploads.ru/t/g/V/o/gVo8h.png

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » MASTERCAM And VSE THAT Since of BAT strangled