Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Automated production or macros for Corel Draw

Automated production or macros for Corel Draw

Posts 301 to 350 of 885

All Hi, here is on the end of the the rallied with thoughts remains ready open its subject which will devoted makrosam for Corel Draw and automation work designer under designing MDF facades. That same such macro - on simple this sequence action, teams and keystrokes, recorded automatically either in photo editor. The main task macro this reduce time, which you’ll spend on the mundane rablotu, in courses case - blocked from rendering and automatic maintaining can create vektornikh drawings for further processing in CAM's software. Than same macro can help in avtomatizaii production:
1. Reduces time on blocked from rendering facades.
2. The simplicity work, enough draw it ppryamougolniki in the size of the details.
3. Opportunity significantly strengthen base predlagaemikh drawings.
4. There is always couple of options one and the same facade.
5. Not need designer to draw it that the interesting
6. As outcome more money under smaller cost)

Of course there is and shortcomings far without them)):
1. Very quickly privykaesh to good)
2. Not all drawings can be occasionally in makrose.
3. Not always KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY story paints vector in mathematics and physics on youngest size.

Ah in a nutshell increasingly, else can be see below, on example work a small trial macro)

Who Needs look having, here is that he story paints
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/ofIJ2.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/qA2RG.jpg

Added pilasters
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/sFuUf.jpg

Download, what shown on video can be here

Download, install, code in good), write their wishes, that add that shape))
Later'll post an video programs base kotorikh has more 10 khudozhestvennikh drawings and 30 prostikh, think many it will be interesting.
What such need for milling and what strategy apply can be watch below, images klikabelnye

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/wNIsZ.jpg

Last edited by Abarmot (Nov 25 2016 11:39:52)

+39

Ulibka, his not need to milling, itself konusnaya rotating blade will go on this a relief and his shape.

+1

Abarmot
Dobryi day. Interested in the cost of macro for 3d-panels and facades.
If can be on-. In advance thank.

Abarmot
Kick-ass &! But as such draw it? Or can there is files for corel or artcam which can be download?

As their create with zero? Very want learn to. Help pliz)

evgen300387, download iiaeia from messages 307 and 265. As create with zero. Draw it, what should be vector you can watch in ready files, as sketch this deal everyone, Where does Coral, artkam, compass and camping on D. What strategy processing and such, too, iiaeia watch in those same examples and on video.

Abarmot wrote:

130467, this're just going to ignore, that do lesson on programirovaniyu, one little will, and to became understandable need a host course create)

You perishing only give me a hint (the groundwork, so say, he built), and perishing brains people not have been mistreated by, I hope.

After all nor who themselves fool not believes. :tomato:

P.S. Incidentally this outcome prekhoda on exiled from office 307
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/e9TNm.jpg

Last edited by seeker413 (Jul 24 2014 00:08:41)

seeker413, so I already and not only have hinted, and us as himself he launched write macros and where literature there is, posts 125 and 129 this themes, closely need subject quit smokingto read :smoke:
Ah I have the reference works, perhaps stymies that the provider your, yes and people pumping are)

Last edited by Abarmot (Jul 24 2014 00:18:38)

Dobryi day, Andrei, send please price on macros, separately on facades and &, aishanov @ inbox.ru, in advance thank.

Those who wants to try their forces in authored macros - here is you example with the open-:
All produced skrinok on stud / bar groove in design with use of macros

+1

adamassa, lack well spherical 35, 20 and 8 mm and feed 120 degrees. In Ukraine their can be in any spetsializovanom Internet no clothing left buy, I have at all on market iiaeia to purchase or in simpler joiner. And price need look preparing to target market have us on example the immediate 50 $for forge the Square

adamassa, yes 50 $, this for ready product. And on price already themselves are looking, if this only for further on fact, then can and normal, in lyubomy case this theme clearly not to discuss price)

+1

Dobryi day!
, too, not can defeat corners! And mill count as, and speed change. (
http://se.uploads.ru/yh65K.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/1yW6i.jpg

Guys! Respected Dag13and EkoMarketUfa, you found reason? Can who still rebuffed?

Perhaps will help chistovoy Passage? It seems lack of rigidity portal.
Homilies do first draft Passage with. It must have 0,5mm.
Option declining burden on a milling machine - first choose fasonnoy frezoy profile filenki, and already after V-dip.

+1

Abarmot, very krasivie &

Tell price vsevo set of macros its panels

sicoo, at all for such issues there is BOS and-button edit message! Responded in lichku.

Abarmot
An excellent script, I'm drawing on 500 facades in day and all armrests of without scripts. If would five years ago such script ’, I saved would a year old life)

Dobryi day Abarmot, send please price on macros for 3-D panels on sculpt-D9 @ mail.ru

Hooray! We beat corners!
Chernovym absent dismantled the main material-corners bad, then chistovym absent I’m taking picture still mere 0.5 and all, corners excellent!
A separate thank you vl333! Ah and the Pimlico plus of course from me!

+2

Very glad that helped advice :)

Abarmot wrote:

Dobryi day respected forumchani, appeared desire to add in macro fasadik an interesting, here is and pretindentov couple of harvested a sweet:

Abarmot wrote:

Dobryi day respected forumchani, appeared desire to add in macro fasadik an interesting, here is and pretindentov couple of harvested a sweet:

Download ready to artkamovskie files mozhnatut (Artkam 2008), immediately say something inaccurate, that macro on a new facade of will with small surprise. Not will need constantly place the strategy processing and depth mills in artkame, his on this time, too, touched automated

Immediately say something inaccurate, that macro on a new facade of will with small surprise. Not will need constantly place the strategy processing and depth mills in artkame, his on this time, too, touched automated

And will

Abarmot wrote:

Download ready to artkamovskie files mozhnatut (Artkam 2008), immediately say something inaccurate, that macro on a new facade of will with small surprise. Not will need constantly place the strategy processing and depth mills in artkame, his on this time, too, touched automated

And-free laborers version of macro with this small surprise nepridviditsya?

kosalepet, before desire to was, now already increasingly in commercial program zashito, so that offer a their options facades)

Such option analogy? http://sd.uploads.ru/t/3i1WQ.jpg

Last edited by kosalepet (Aug 6 2014 14:15:56)

kosalepet, flamboyant this OK not facade of, and a cover plate yes and Figure such, that re-paint not need to, and only proportionately to change size under other size fabric. On fact Figure re-paint not need to, simply tailor under their size, ah I so similar do.

Can then that neither whether from its, I have all drawings in such a spirit.

kosalepet wrote:

The result option analogy?

Edited kosalepet (Today 14 :15: 56)

Here is example American retrenchment drawing, http://sd.uploads.ru/t/45QPJ.jpg
Can be so-same share and classic with special add.
Options many, you fantasize and enjoy! :)
Abarmotamacro, Thanks still times!

VEKO . Speech not is faring about how as sketch facades, but about opportunities try macro with automatic arrangement of strategies processing for scale ing lu in artkame. I.e. macro himself defines every vector on its tier.

Last edited by kosalepet (Aug 6 2014 15:38:36)

kosalepet wrote:

VEKO . Speech not is faring about how as sketch facades, but about opportunities try macro with automatic arrangement of strategies processing for scale Jeul Pan in artkame. I.e. macro himself defines every vector in mathematics and physics on its tier.

Edited kosalepet (Yesterday 15 :38: 36)

Not understood until the end of the crux of the themes, to Stimul-Cash!

Why the not can occasionally controls final Passage under textures
http://s002.radikal.ru/i200/1408/19/0dae73ddbedb.jpg
Betrays message
http://i008.radikal.ru/1408/39/3f3555456bfb.jpg

Dag13, this a glitch 2008 arktama, not can calculate such significance of Engraving.

Am asking information on macros 3d on-. slavparket@bk.ru

adamassa, Konusnaya 120 and 60 degrees, direct 12-10 mm either profile with grounds 12-10 mm.

Established macro Klasika’s organs is v1.1. Works in Sorel X5. But under you click button preserve, somehow this window
http://i049.radikal.ru/1408/ad/2e9761922449.jpg
That this means? And what is function button "Save" - far retains and in what the form of?
Until without sex all the time export in DXF with the consequent imports in ArtKAM.

Added after next officeEveryone understandable, Abarmot. And macro very convenient, for that and + you.

Last edited by DeKot (Aug 10 2014 15:07:17)

DeKot, ah increasingly correctly somehow this, requests first preserve himself document Priozersk (, as any other. Kept his far anywhere, then particular stand out to facades, that painted macro and need button, preserve. All facades will preserved in format DXF in the contestant folder where retained document. Such maintaining, is designed even more ease the mundane work.

+1

Last edited by vadimd25 (Aug 12 2014 16:05:15)

Kolyxa88, ah there is no I have trial macro for panels, works he likewise makrosu for facades, in sight in principle and on video, here is ask have stakeholder VEKO, as they work, he already check it out on full :-)

BABAH wrote:

Dobryi day!
, too, not can defeat corners! And a milling machine count as, and speed change. (

Guys! Respected Dag13 and EkoMarketUfa, you found reason? Can who still rebuffed?

Rebuffed with this. Has reduced the speed applying on 15% and step on z. Became chotko cut

What up anymore machine?

Last edited by МОМ (Aug 17 2014 21:47:32)

МОМ wrote:

rebuffed with this. Has reduced the speed applying on 15% and step on z. Became chotko cut

What up anymore machine?

Edited MOM (Today 21 :47: 32)

Machine Cutmaster cm 1,500
Has tried cut the powered until cherepashey, still that the has tried -, I can't recall already that.
In end decided to problem adding chistovoy Passage mere 0.5 mm. (Still times thank you vl333). Apparently pays to rigidity machine lacks.
But as you ubavlyaete step on Z?

Abarmot
Did there is no time you? After all this will take just 1 minute.

Abarmot, correct slightly slightly.
We need probe macro to assemble a couples options and the presentation as directors. Then they approve purchase full version of.
In advance thank you.

Kolyxa88, again closing, that all workers files 3d panels already exposed in this topic and their well lack for frnzerovki any samples, if need concrete size or model write in BOS.

Last edited by Abarmot (Aug 18 2014 13:56:56)

+1

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/hf6gp.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/dEr2L.jpg
Probe Abarmota!

+1

"Podskajite that for a sec as in korele pattern drag out or breed around the circle or an arc."

Found on the vastness of betting with your social network:

1 way to
And. Copy vector object a necessary for location on draw an outline within circle.
It comes. Selecting on & function to write text, click on draw an outline within and plugins copied object and so can be insert there these posters tourism should psyche anywhere. , too, most and with square figures, triangles in it and our tri-rectangle graphic.
In short all very easily, simply instead text as make usually we Khitrim and plugins facilities in advance skopirovanye.

2 way to

Needs be distorted himself kloniruemyy object in an arc through a docker transformation: Draw it a circle, on its the brink put the logo, slightly be distorted in an arc, opening a docker transformation-turn. For center tratsformatsii accept center the circle, selecting a corner reverberates method trial and mistakes (this will be brief: 3-4 tyka) and click Duplicate until-'re blue in the face. Read: Violently until not will be filled by a circle.

Last edited by Wikbol (Aug 22 2014 09:57:59)

vadimus, not quite apt theme for such issues, ah yes okay here isyou video where very well raskazano as such or a similar ornament to place around the circle, look with 2 :2 0.

Abarmot
And there is no whether you desire to to place in topic the intel on frezam, which use need for macro 3d?
I think this will be interestingly not only me.
With Monday plan procurement mills for macro.

Kolyxa88, you Perhaps chase surprised, but such information there are already on video (3-D & with the help macros), for each & I pointed out and a milling machine, and strategy processing, and depth where need to; smoke subject closely) :smoke:

Thank you d deal

Dag13 wrote:

The subject with angles so we solve and failed to.

Thank all advice local here, futile. Has tried and in vosmerke and in 2010. Drive the money changers a corner such (suddenly not exactly 120), the outcome the same.
The engraver

The settings

That still can be try?

Install it deametr 40, me helped

Stumbled on bug in democracy version of. Like would not yet debated. -
If rectangles same assessment on size the, under preserving facades is obtained only one file MOV, in which will the latest facade, pre-reaching command (name of they do such same).
Of course can be maintain one, rename, maintain the next. And camping on D., but long not tawdry)

I would not nazvaeto baggom, Netimer, feature of Makrossa. Sense create facades of identical size. Choose your type of facade and create the right size. If in increasingly several twin facades, their breed can be already in really ArtKAMe. If same need facades different type of with those same size - script and save your the other type of in another folder. All conveniently and without confusion.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Automated production or macros for Corel Draw