Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Automated production or macros for Corel Draw

Automated production or macros for Corel Draw

Posts 101 to 150 of 876

All Hi, here is on the end of the the rallied with thoughts remains ready open its subject which will devoted makrosam for Corel Draw and automation work designer under designing MDF facades. That same such macro - on simple this sequence action, teams and keystrokes, recorded automatically either in photo editor. The main task macro this reduce time, which you’ll spend on the mundane rablotu, in courses case - blocked from rendering and automatic maintaining can create vektornikh drawings for further processing in CAM's software. Than same macro can help in avtomatizaii production:
1. Reduces time on blocked from rendering facades.
2. The simplicity work, enough draw it ppryamougolniki in the size of the details.
3. Opportunity significantly strengthen base predlagaemikh drawings.
4. There is always couple of options one and the same facade.
5. Not need designer to draw it that the interesting
6. As outcome more money under smaller cost)

Of course there is and shortcomings far without them)):
1. Very quickly privykaesh to good)
2. Not all drawings can be occasionally in makrose.
3. Not always KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY story paints vector in mathematics and physics on youngest size.

Ah in a nutshell increasingly, else can be see below, on example work a small trial macro)

Who Needs look having, here is that he story paints
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/ofIJ2.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/qA2RG.jpg

Added pilasters
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/sFuUf.jpg

Download, what shown on video can be here

Download, install, code in good), write their wishes, that add that shape))
Later'll post an video programs base kotorikh has more 10 khudozhestvennikh drawings and 30 prostikh, think many it will be interesting.
What such need for milling and what strategy apply can be watch below, images klikabelnye

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/wNIsZ.jpg

Last edited by Abarmot (Nov 25 2016 11:39:52)

+39

Abarmot wrote:

andmmix, macros not enlarges Figure under the right size, and always draw a new according to option which there is ????? drawing and handle everything- registering they already draw enough complex facades)). Send if can be katalogo doors me on-, 'll take a look perhaps can be that the on rapid least put together.

OK, on days'll text, now simply work urgent close. Huge thank you for ontvangst! :)

Hi, that same for tough luck. Wanted to try do several facades, and here ??? ?? ? ? made
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/NoJHC.jpg
Office established 2010, corel X6, windowsXP SP3 32bit

Did so: Copied file .gms in C:\ Program Files\ Corel\ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Graphics Suite X6\ Draw\ GMS, in dispetchere macros pushed download and chose Klasika.gms can that not so made?

There is still sizes Where does Coral so there I conceal not know as launch this macro.

Last edited by andmmix (Jun 26 2013 11:42:45)

andmmix, you folder Klasika not forgotten shift in folder GMS together with faylikom?

Abarmot
Hi, here is I bestoloch! :) I the thought this is so katinki as pattern :)

Abarmot wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, that the no one wants milling facades with macro, although and skachalo already more 100 people, if from whom there is photo reveal please.
Recently graduated work for one client, program Lies a volumatic, more 40 drawings, as she works shown on video, and what can draw it on Figure

Edited Abarmot (01-2-2013 2 :42: 17)

Want this buy for personal use! How many d should, as and where translate?

All Hi, graduated recently work over were a couple interesting and enough complex drawings, here is wanted to displaying :flirt:
Facades enough complex, paint Made to Order in manual deal mutornoe and ranks couple of more hours, macro makes in of seconds, sat long, sworn loudly, but the result happy with all :rolleyes:

+8

Here is facades which beaten drawn by the with aid macro,
Processing can be to do in several options under their such so as in makrose there is settings that very conveniently

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/WTVJ3.jpghttp://s5.uploads.ru/t/wBbgu.gif

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/LrdX0.jpghttp://s5.uploads.ru/t/hs5LF.jpg

Last edited by valiko19 (Jul 3 2013 19:14:58)

+1

Not is obtained download.
Pliz, whom not it is difficult you better subtract on soap maksimovaleksandr @ inbox.ru
Thank you!

Abarmot wrote:

At this increasingly, strongly not kick any, if that it is unclear write)

Edited Abarmot (2-01-2013 17 :26: 01)

Pardon, please, but boxes are less 140mm on perform well otrisovyvayutsya with ulyotom down from center lines from Left-right. Can be as the help this trouble? Have us boxes are from 125mm altitude begin, pardon.
Me it comes, if can be, even it comes way to ties with you rapid - wanted to would ask for details full catalogue facades and to know how many, far and as translate money!

Cancri’s organs is maniac, Hi, ah I and himself not know as with you contact, personal message sent, on-, too, wrote (the contestant that under registration pointed), ICQ - worded ??? ?? ? ? for all light) let us spharischen-update my immediately.
If boxes are from 125, then can only offer to ornament depicted, without the main such, or instead broad such adopt put millimeters so on 8-10, or your option :writing:

Abarmot wrote:

Cancri’s organs is maniac, Hi, ah I and himself not know as with you contact, personal message sent, on-, too, wrote (the contestant that under registration pointed), ICQ - worded ??? ?? ? ? for all light) let us spharischen-update my immediately.
If boxes are from 125, then can only offer to ornament depicted, without the main such, or instead broad such adopt put millimeters so on 8-10, or your option

I the chose several, but chief until thinks, sorry. If only buy pro supply, but coincide whether they then with’s wishes spaghetti? Can be a small time television-timeout, until he thinks?

Cancri’s organs is maniac, without problems, I nowhere not, I am in ruins, only if you ever come look svisnite. I spaghetti was planting near themselves and showed how many time I do Figure in manual, and for how many program sculpts. Austerity time visible immediately, respectively and money more iiaeia earn)

+1

Andrei, check please-.

Not can download macro who will help mail isa16 @ distributing games online

Dobryi Day! Huge thank you author for macro! Works is famously.

But I have arose a little problem, perhaps this and not kasaetsa themes, under imports in artkam vector... now all lomayutsa. In sight on the picture /
http://s5.uploads.ru/7XyKj.jpg

Not can download macro, and files for Artkama, too, not is obtained download. Help who can. You better subtract on lichku :flag:
lanaz61@yandex.ru

For previously grateful to

Last edited by Lanaz61 (Aug 20 2013 17:48:16)

The last time many complaining on the impossibility download
http://yadi.sk/d/SRFveqWp8GJWA
Or unsure download demo! :cool:

Last edited by andmmix (Aug 24 2013 12:29:26)

+1

Abarmot
As can be to purchase full option macro?

Asgard, prior BOS there look, you have signed or give-to sent komercheskoe proposal so say))

Abarmot
Can question not in subject, but all ???. There is whether in korele that the a similar on Contrast rastra in 2D Article view(in 2008 kame prerogatives ranks at on a screen 2D Views)?

All Serzh Sargsyan added. Thank you.

You better subtract and me your komercheskoe proposal for full makrosu.

Abarmot
's applied for information on makrosu (How buy)
My worded asgard.krichev @ gmail.com
Was dumping in lichku - perhaps not has peaked.

Asgard, Excuse--excuse me for delay, but in lichku indeed nothing not time come, already sent on-, check 8-)

Abarmot, a large Thanks for Sharing (idea!
Never thought that in Corel there is macros.
Today graduated writing macro to assemble a rectangular skrinok on thorns.
Before process create spines was very mutornym - now all became far easier!

Ulibka, yes please, himself began write because, that Lidia routine and whatever work, he launched with rasbora ordinary macros and khelpa, and further with kazhdim time, increasingly harder and harder. Options their use mass ranging from some banal field the size of the automatically and ending generatsiey file for press computer numerically controlled. Will questions on VBA write :writing:

You generating NC teams already did?

Ulibka, there is no until only in plans, but on the vastness of the internet popadlsya macro for scale G-code, truth his work not tested.

Abarmot
Poradte lіteraturu on VBA design

SD, best look here C:\ Program Files (x86)\ Corel\ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Graphics Suite X5\ Data\ file draw’s organs is om.chm, auto is the most polniy khelp on VBA for Priozersk (, also witness єtot file Macro Programming Guide.pdf, unfortunately increasingly on persistent.

Abarmot, add please in the first post all options facades from Pay macro (such same pictures of the which you have made to free macro)

Wrote macro to assemble a skrinok, perverse on stud / bar groove.

To assemble a spines / pazov need expand profile within center here is so:
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9516/40444330.8/0_150968_f2db1ea7_L.jpg

Is obtained here is such Pandora:
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9360/40444330.8/0_1508cb_28ad11b4_L.jpg

Macros

For order to macro worked need to roots rectangle, his choose and launch macro.

+2

Abarmot, add please in the first post all options facades from Pay macro (such same pictures of the which you have made to free macro)

Post # 25 on the first starnitsy themes, has updated picture on pay a makrosu, also there is and more complex drawings, but there without artkama nowhere.
Downloaded macro, yourself a nice, funky pleasant thing for those who seized from this similar, only snimit check that box show window of propositions ah and modicum in term not exceeding two nutshell tell people as works small notepad)

On fact this macro can be regarded as example write macro in design
Code have him open.

Order work -
1. Choose your a milling machine, which chase cut veneer (I would recommended helical 3mm with bottom arrangement rezom (those shavings, throws away down))
2. Specify the thickness material
3. Choose your significance multiplier effect (number of spines would still ? =2 • N + 1)
4. Paint rectangle and leave his elected

For two its grinding processes as top rectangle program story paints thorns and makes pit in domestic the corners.
Length of the spike equal perform well rectangle grams on ?

Poster everyone can sdobrit to Italian tastes

+2

Downloaded macro, launch an on Corel X6 - all normally. Further open in ArtCam 8.1 - vector... now as well as broken (also as in post 115). Has tried on ways. Until found the exit: Open DXF in AutoCAD 2013 and peresokhranyayu in DXF, but under AutoCAD 2000. Can that not so do? Or need to ArtCam the other questioning?

security, is easiest download a normal Artkamand then all problems with lamanymi lines will disappear, regardless of will you maintain using macro either simply export from Priozersk ((version of DXF AutoCAD 2007 best).

I have ArtCam 2010 - problems not watch

Downloaded on everything exiled ArtCam, tomorrow are coming over gravera, on days d try. Most interesting, that having looked on for peer-downloaded program, and until arrival press theoretically mastering. Arrived's a fixer and explained, that I have not such a version of programs. Gave its "the right", with which muddling through faring poorly I and fought until stingy days. Now apparently d live with another version of the programs, the more that I so understood she piloted with someone makrosom.
And steelmakers question: And that will, if Your drawings in makrose simply replace their?

security, ah here already whom what version of more likes, I immediately fell on Artkam 8 from Magnitude,, too, were problems with vectors until not picked up by format DXF, sorely tested already and at work, and have customers. Has tried I 10-cultural all a load of and the good thing, but me not conveniently.
Pro macro, homilies replace drawings, in some options robot will korektna, but not everywhere))

Had a good days. I'm just trying a sketch your makrosami - Paints military!
But here is not gather additionally in any way why outcome not impressive. (Like regimes cutting and such fit but the result is far from represented in fasting (have) # 107)
Here is if would can be was would contribute in calculations vektrov data available mills the this was would chocolate and not macro!) or still steep, use library instruments from artkama).
If the price issue a paid version of macro not high - has acquired would. And like would know in than difference a paid version of from presented in is only?
Observed that under specifying spaces "right / of left" (under deal and pens) there is index, camping on E. Some of the 60mm and in deeds story paints ~ 45 until the early processing MDF. Pressovschik assures me that under made on the locking under deal vakum likely to go right through (prodavit) wrap MDF. I proposed him drilling holes under deal after vacuumizing - he flatly refuses. In than the problem - higher my understanding of. I suspect that, afraid of expense / scrape table ready to facades under sverlovke.
Outcome my ekspirementov can conjure - tell in what form he need and I'll interject post.

But here is not gather additionally in any way why outcome not impressive. (Like regimes cutting and such fit but the result is far from represented in post (have) # 107)

And you such reveal whatever rezhite, desirable to dozen and high the cutting edge trimming was and together file artkama, 'll take a look in fix the problem. In my perishing very much the depth of for feed such, if its dozen slightly less 40, then will problems.

That if would can be was would contribute in calculations vektrov data available mills the this was would chocolate and not macro!

Interesting proposal, will need think)). Macro truth has settings for feed such so it is no problems pick a under themselves.

If the price issue a paid version of macro not high - has acquired would. And like would know in than difference a paid version of from presented in is only?

Difference one thing - number of drawings, now. Maybe, you their about 65 ordinary frezerovok and 35 artistic. If interested in more detail let us-'ll text samples.

Did you get eyes on that under specifying spaces "right / of left" (under deal and pens) there is index, camping on E. Some of the 60mm and in deeds story paints ~ 45 until the early processing MDF.

This indented not until the brink facade, and until central (profile such) on which risuetsya the main Figure, and further already circuit for feed such and domestic obvodok. Not sprashiveyte why so, simply was easier)

Pressovschik assures me that under made on the locking under deal vakum likely to go right through (prodavit) wrap MDF. I proposed him drilling holes under deal after vacuumizing - he flatly refuses. In than the problem - higher my understanding of. I suspect that, afraid of expense / scrape table ready to facades under sverlovke.

In principle 45 mm under deal lack accurately, as their drilling, until or after even not I’d say. Have us on example firm makes only facades, and further already master himself small holes makes and nothing not clawing at and on with special not poor soul was crammed into)

Abarmot
All drasti! I have emerged question about automation process create sizes details in korele, as with ekselya to send in size in Where does Coral? Need a special macro, or I something not'm catching?

DVD, ah yes, need macro for ekselya which Where does Coral opens and pryamougolnichki story paints)

Abarmot
Not d ask where his take) I'm going to ask as) (the answer if can be on-.)

Vhat I have conditionally on macro

Abarmot
Day are a good Abarmot. Imposed your macro, works is famously! As can be you have now to purchase full version of macros for work. Am asking you write me on e-87015016789 @ mail.ru

Abarmot they
Dobryi day Andrei! Witness please BOS

Andrei, are a good day. Give please proposal on-dom’s organs is labeled r @ mail.ru

Sorry for the quality of photographs - cell already 5 years. The first the tryout pen: From milling until painting)

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/ge4LV.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/7Rb8q.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/Sb5hO.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/MjcSe.jpg

Profoundly sad, very profoundly sad write, but – my blessed zarubilo on the vine such milling. Our "over designer" (the chief) more like the neighbors' milling and "Petrovitch Babkin area" (error from forums called THAT correctly). Tried drawings in procedural macros no - indeed some succeeded the.

Roman39, as for first times right on, personally for me at the second Figure a bit ornament "fatty" perhaps depth need to reduce or mill with less angle take.
security, ah as there in popular wisdom the saying goes. Chief big him vedney) Wu us a bit another policy, owner firms always glad a new and Y encourages our amp; D, yes and clients standard already long played out))

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Automated production or macros for Corel Draw