Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Automated production or macros for Corel Draw

Automated production or macros for Corel Draw

Posts 601 to 650 of 901

All Hi, here is on the end of the the rallied with thoughts remains ready open its subject which will devoted makrosam for Corel Draw and automation work designer under designing MDF facades. That same such macro - on simple this sequence action, teams and keystrokes, recorded automatically either in photo editor. The main task macro this reduce time, which you’ll spend on the mundane rablotu, in courses case - blocked from rendering and automatic maintaining can create vektornikh drawings for further processing in CAM's software. Than same macro can help in avtomatizaii production:
1. Reduces time on blocked from rendering facades.
2. The simplicity work, enough draw it ppryamougolniki in the size of the details.
3. Opportunity significantly strengthen base predlagaemikh drawings.
4. There is always couple of options one and the same facade.
5. Not need designer to draw it that the interesting
6. As outcome more money under smaller cost)

Of course there is and shortcomings far without them)):
1. Very quickly privykaesh to good)
2. Not all drawings can be occasionally in makrose.
3. Not always KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY story paints vector in mathematics and physics on youngest size.

Ah in a nutshell increasingly, else can be see below, on example work a small trial macro)

Who Needs look having, here is that he story paints
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/ofIJ2.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/qA2RG.jpg

Added pilasters
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/sFuUf.jpg

Download, what shown on video can be here

Download, install, code in good), write their wishes, that add that shape))
Later'll post an video programs base kotorikh has more 10 khudozhestvennikh drawings and 30 prostikh, think many it will be interesting.
What such need for milling and what strategy apply can be watch below, images klikabelnye

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/wNIsZ.jpg

Last edited by Abarmot (Nov 25 2016 11:39:52)

+39

Wanted to take a picture of, and he already stripped: '(

Tell please, somehow terms of a set of mills you you use it a?

andreyarh wrote:

A I have in NC STUDIO, which was on with presses is already all of this directly in program there is, I here what-digging in it and stumbled across. In what she can

Ah and there simply're putting wide waves of, levels, length, guidance ranges such, very conveniently! Almost two years machine works, and function this only found! In truth age live age East!

About, and can suggest the where precisely in NC you this found?

Very an interesting macro

Dobryi day Abarmot? Under using macro (the creation pigtails) crashes mistake http://sg.uploads.ru/qlwQx.png

Could you tell me in fix deal? Else norms.

mihabu1969, has updated macro, was mistake. Download and update file Klasika.gms.

Thanks to, increasingly Ohk.

Dobryi day. Could you tell me. I until newcomer in this deeds. And cannot be whether with your macro immediately in nc studio to hand file? , let kamom not enjoyed until now.

zetukon how many I know DXF can be slowly and in NC studio, but as it explain, that with him to do the notion of not mean.

NC studio Takes file MOV and handles on depth 1 mm. I as the accidentally had included.

zetuk wrote:

clear. I so understand without, let kama have nowhere. D try study.

If milling challenging i.e. guide which I posted there can be immediately from it in NTs studios. And so that manage a more complicated need to artkamom.

Last edited by Hooper (Jun 12 2015 15:54:56)

Clear. I so understand without, let kama have nowhere. D try study.

Incidentally. I have such path. Where does Coral-type3-nc studio. Can type 3 hold his liquor MOV?

Hooper wrote:

nc studio Takes file MOV and handles on depth 1 mm. I as the accidentally had included.

If milling challenging i.e. guide which I posted there can be immediately from it in NTs studios. And so that manage a more complicated need to artkamom.

Edited Hooper (Today 18 :54: 56)

Yes until Cutting of the not is very complex.
And you guys have been posting piece of software in this a branch?

zetuk wrote:

Hooper wrote (and):

NC studio Takes file MOV and handles on depth 1 mm. I as the accidentally had included.

Edited Hooper (Today 18 :54: 56)

Yes until Cutting of the not is very complex.
And you guys have been posting bringin 'me the program in this a branch?

Here is in this topic. Apex Mill Felch size and frezeruy.
Abarmot am asking forgiveness for a small offtop

Thank you!

Beauty the what. And I you fool all vrukopashku I'm.

Have been arguing create side braid, betrays mistake
http://i.imgur.com/r1mmCXi.png

Почемучка wrote:

about, and can suggest the where precisely in NC you this found?

Pardon for delay, many concerns, once on forum look! And are these functions in NC STUDIO. Run program, chertite rectangle, particular stand out to his, then in the most the upper search find tab Wave transition (R), open its, there falls out a host list from five options drawings, click the, that you need, is a window the settings, there are installing the necessary parameters (length waves of, high) and she herself you prorisovyvaet the entire announced you rectangle these pattern.

Abarmot wrote:

zetuk on how many I know DXF can be slowly and in NC studio, but as it explain, that with him to do the notion of not mean.

NC studio reads well DXF and consider formats are, but best consider, under their although increasingly is a best, other formats in case opens records (lines breaks, unhinges their. And works this is so: Files source need not simply open, and import (there there is such a function). After imports NC studio unlikely increasingly in an understandable for themselves format and forth do with him that like it or, can be correct, promoted, to slash! And, when increasingly is prepared, may ask ing lu as usually!

And there is something similar only for Pyxis? With korelom at all not sign

SmaZz wrote:

A there is something similar only for Pyxis? With korelom at all not sign

A respected, you whom question the asking and about fix? To you understood, need ask of well-, then and the answer arrive at with greater share likelihood, ensured you! But on this question can to answer: For compass there is north and south, and with korelom can be contact, given on the compass on south five steps! :dontknow:

+1

Macros for Pyxis there is?

SmaZz, even better was asked, macros for compass there is, there is whether such, that draw facades not know. As states don have uncle of Google. Where does Coral not so afraid of, yes and under work with makrosami increasingly comes down until painting 40th.

I Oh, baguettes do. But principle the same. Different size only

Abarmot, here is mail: Mebel’s organs is leaders like AGT @ mail.ru

Abarmot
Greetings I have such question perhaps whether write macro for gradation sizes in brand t-shirts, on shirts is used color the seal format the file dwg

Last edited by ярус (Jul 2 2015 16:05:07)

ярус wrote:

Abarmot
Greetings I have such question perhaps whether write macro for gradation sizes in brand t-shirts, on shirts is used color the seal

, my friend, such questions in lichku plant, theme something furniture! See, as would not use keyboard!

Bountiful the evening all forumchanam.
Abarmot I I can't download macro your and library too little messages. If not it is difficult you better subtract on grep1 @ Yandex point ru. And is free of charge proposal for him. Wrote you in lichku but answer not received. Am thankful

Abarmot
Hello! Podskajite, as download facades. They (!? I here shiny new even! In advance thank you! If you not hampers you better subtract on-user: Sergey’s organs is sssr86 @ mail.ru

Last edited by Сергей140386 (Jul 3 2015 11:27:12)

A respected Abarmot, my mail ashihinsah @ mail.ru, am thankful for macro. And for what version of Priozersk (he suited.

As rely has copied macros, but in Where does Coral kh6 version of I have they in team not are displayed, who can on advise caution that do need to

gotcha, run dispatcher macros (Alt-+ Shift + F11), if there his there means Where does Coral urezannyy or portabelnyy.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/ToOQ3.png
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/ToOQ3.png
Greetings all I have such a mistake somehow this understand not can that this

Last edited by александр 3D (Jul 7 2015 09:08:05)

aleksandr 3-D, this in of last version of, that plunk down?

Yes about eiei month nazat

aleksandr 3-D, then not know, not met more no one such mistakes.

Can I have with korelom that the
You better subtract in lichku new macros if can be

александр 3D wrote:

can I have with korelom that the
You better subtract in lichku new macros if can be

If now you have such a the problem, then not think that will help macros skachennye through-, better reverse Where does Coral, thank god until there is opportunity and choice.

All Greetings! People you curtain clips themselves frezeruete? Or buy ready to without film? (Photo please)

"Abarmot"] outskirts time days forumchane, added even couple of facades in free a selection of macros. The first - difficult areas, vector... now for which provided Nikolai and the second - circuit, photo which showed adamassa. Side braid on the facade can be to do in two ways, blowers type Seagul in vector and the second - an overlay processing in vector on terrain, which, too, frezeruem a seagull (example in archive). Principle of building terrain and an overlay trajectory on terrain can be watch on video on 3d connector. Here is, that in result has:

Had a good days What you PRO should govern terrain TO SOZDANIЯ pigtails TO very normally impose ON HEALTH VECTOR

"Abarmot" As we here talked I have new video is ripe for on 3D composite panels, think many will seems interested another option create such products exempted.

Fayliki, which groomed in video.

Couple of pictures:

The reference NOT up real What you OBNOVIT

Greetings all!! Can who it can't help you - as zapisati macro facade?? Has tried couple of times - not is obtained!

And thank you - Abarmot! Huge! For macros.

Last edited by Rema (Jul 16 2015 22:28:20)

Man THAT (papkaKlasika and Klasika.gms) IZ archive CANCELLED downloaded And put it down SYuDAC:\ Program Files\ Corel\ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Graphics Suite X5\ Draw\ GMS And reload

Somehow this mistake

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/82h6m.png

Post higher closely prima

Hello. Here is here write that facades on cutters, V120 degrees d the cutting parts of 32 as I understood, direct QGD; Slav, 4.Nc3-12 mm, and V60 degrees what d the cutting parts of?

Have V60 under d13- 11.25833

Have V120 under d32 y. Length the cutting kromki- 9.2376

mihabu1969 wrote:

Wu V60 under d13- 11.25833
Have V120 under d32 y. Length the cutting kromki- 9.2376

Thank you

Dobryi day guys share makrosom for 3d panels. Am thankful.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Automated production or macros for Corel Draw