Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Automated production or macros for Corel Draw

Automated production or macros for Corel Draw

Posts 501 to 550 of 920

All Hi, here is on the end of the the rallied with thoughts remains ready open its subject which will devoted makrosam for Corel Draw and automation work designer under designing MDF facades. That same such macro - on simple this sequence action, teams and keystrokes, recorded automatically either in photo editor. The main task macro this reduce time, which you’ll spend on the mundane rablotu, in courses case - blocked from rendering and automatic maintaining can create vektornikh drawings for further processing in CAM's software. Than same macro can help in avtomatizaii production:
1. Reduces time on blocked from rendering facades.
2. The simplicity work, enough draw it ppryamougolniki in the size of the details.
3. Opportunity significantly strengthen base predlagaemikh drawings.
4. There is always couple of options one and the same facade.
5. Not need designer to draw it that the interesting
6. As outcome more money under smaller cost)

Of course there is and shortcomings far without them)):
1. Very quickly privykaesh to good)
2. Not all drawings can be occasionally in makrose.
3. Not always KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY story paints vector in mathematics and physics on youngest size.

Ah in a nutshell increasingly, else can be see below, on example work a small trial macro)

Who Needs look having, here is that he story paints
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/ofIJ2.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/qA2RG.jpg

Added pilasters
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/sFuUf.jpg

Download, what shown on video can be here

Download, install, code in good), write their wishes, that add that shape))
Later'll post an video programs base kotorikh has more 10 khudozhestvennikh drawings and 30 prostikh, think many it will be interesting.
What such need for milling and what strategy apply can be watch below, images klikabelnye

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/wNIsZ.jpg

Last edited by Abarmot (Nov 25 2016 11:39:52)

+40

Dag13, there is in artkame templates, opened vector in mathematics and physics chose pattern and retained UE, disappears the most trudoyomkaya work by choice mills and strategies. If simple Cutting of the i.e. facade of expert, which immediately Jeul Pan paranoiac.
Ah and not forget pro nesting, immediately 10 facades have flicked and have made UE, austerity heap time. In this topic by the way there is such video, on training milling 10 facades is faring not more 5 minutes :glasses:

Last edited by Abarmot (Apr 24 2015 15:57:35)

Abarmot wrote:

Download renewal can be in hat themes.

Unfortunately renewal creates pilasters without dice. Under an attempt choose cube than add, crashes mistake: Run-time error `76`: Path not found

130467, I there daddy in archive forgot hope to throw a, already revised. Download gives macro and from archive folder Klasika copy in folder GMS Priozersk (.

+1

Abarmot
Now a renewed not open in KORELE. :dontknow: writes compile (publisher) games error civil hidden module :f rmSborka

Last edited by peka (Apr 24 2015 21:14:01)

peka, and that writes?

Writes compile (publisher) games error civil hidden module :f rmSborka

peka, cherknite me-in BOS, post a revised version of, and the, where the not all variables pointed out and can with first times not to guess)

+1

Abarmot wrote:

Dag13, there is in artkame templates, opened vector in mathematics and physics chose pattern and retained UE, disappears the most trudoyomkaya work by choice mills and strategies. If simple Cutting of the i.e. facade of expert, which immediately Jeul Pan paranoiac.
Ah and not forget pro nesting, immediately 10 facades have flicked and have made UE, austerity heap time. In this topic by the way there is such video, on training milling 10 facades is faring not more 5 minutes :glasses:

Edited Abarmot (Yesterday 15 :57: 35)

Signature author

Macros for Corel Draw, you are looking as he story paints)

Theme ” along and across, Thanks for Sharing (this huge, but camping on K. Frezeruem facades on one, nesting disappears. On templates before as the not ” Nor do, now tried, indeed, know less. But in template not persists harvesting (artkam 2008), there is no whether accidentally opportunities care a in artkam the thickness and position templates on eyelids.

Dag13, templates normally work in 2010 artkame, in courses case the thickness of the templates is unimportant, calibrating 0 on z from top the details and on fact the thickness of the material affects only on vizualku, and that imeetev give a one-under position templates?

Last edited by Abarmot (Apr 26 2015 11:52:50)

Abarmot wrote:

and that imeetev give a one-under position templates?

Ah this when in-year window templates gradient line're making the upper hand or an effort.

Dag13, this slider need for vystavlyanie position model (3d model) in Chishmins, for facades his position role not plays.

Wanted to download renewal watch, that yes as. But writes that is lacking messages. I mind I can't understand those who coined such. You have, that server rubber you same forums're forcing write, that --something only would to garner number of messages.

Andrei, and can be free macro with Wall-column on-? Why the download with hats not is obtained, after all of hits all buttons on TSU-Underground, writes ?? not found (
In advance thankful!
p.s.
Here is still photo our work: Commode, facades created with the help macros.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/dy7Yt.jpg

That the not can send message in lichku, writes enable scripts but they I have included

All broke a

Last edited by strag (May 2 2015 18:30:32)

Abarmot
But as can be to purchase your full macro and how many he will cost?

Bayram, responded on-, that zaznacheno in the Remote Access Profile.

All Hi. Guys I have such question. Yesterday downloaded very many options frezerovok facades want state mebelschikam about willingness milling. But have one thing but if suddenly in my daddy not there will faylika with please size of and I imbabers from one size recast in ensured thereby distorting vector... now. In general and question the in how change the size of the without distortions? Has tried with shiftom but here immediately in sight where my work and where masters of. Know that here all simply when there is drawings not can understand where efforts

Last edited by Mals87 (May 4 2015 17:18:47)

Thanks for Sharing (pilasters

Dag13 wrote:

I had in mind the creation Jeul Pan, for example cuisine of 10 different facades on size, with same frezerovkoy. Every open, choose vector, tell mill, choose the next, again tell mill, save, please close any and on a new.

I'm using imports!

Me would, too, like to know about conditions purchases macro. Await the information. Thank you

Last edited by Oleg001 (May 4 2015 12:25:08)

Tell please where download ready to macros? And tell please there is video as preserve macro in Where does Coral -

Last edited by Pavelgd (May 7 2015 10:24:44)

Abarmotsend please on-payment system. Proposal for makrosu and last version of. There is what any full Pallas’s cat on his work and Quick. Thank you. stenn18@mail.ru

AbarmotGot, thank you. Not can launch macro, says that VBA not established. Office is worth 2010, and separately VBA not can find. Put CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-Bit) http://sg.uploads.ru/t/Ez6Sc.jpg
As solve the problem?

Last edited by stenn18 (May 8 2015 15:18:00)

There is version of Corel without VBA.
VBA for Corel with MS Office not connected.
If you Corel X6 Kuplennyi, then download version of with VBA with rutracker.

Has understood. Indeed version of - Restricted. Decided to problem as proposed Ulibka. Helped, all works. Downloaded CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Technical Suite X6 16.4.0.1280 SP4 Special Edition

Last edited by stenn18 (May 20 2015 18:55:12)

d

Hello, downloaded macro all works, do all on video, only here is in artkame 2011 there is no functions word processing vectors or can she here on Different is called?
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/eGcas.jpg

That the there photo quality bad perezalil

http://sg.uploads.ru/luqzc.jpg

Viktorice2015 wrote:

only here is in artkame 2011 there is no functions word processing vectors or can she here on Different is called?

Choose Skyfall profile of the, and there there is choice - outside, withinand along. Beyond alland on vectorone thing and the same.

Thank you. Understood.

Abarmot
Write please as can be to purchase macro and how many he will cost?

Abarmotnot are opening some examples projects artkam. Not spit out everything in what version of programs ``crisis?

http://sh.uploads.ru/FZcUM.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/kwuBm.jpg

The first work on makrosam, Abarmotu thank you huge.

+1

I have question to abarmot-have. Thought first in lichku blast, but then decided to, can and other interestingly will. Andrei, began enjoy your behaviour makrosami, do samples and here is with than faced: On frezerovke "Lace" can be done either all facades with equal location these lace, either with chaotic, under this Figure laces not is flowing with one facade on the other! I first figured, well: Nacherchu entire cuisine one facade on the outside size, 'm gonna turn on macro, 'll take a look as he paints, and then'm going to break on facades and on machine (even complimented themselves himself, what I is a clever. But not here the was! Macro for one facade story paints laces size of 2400's 1,200, and I have cuisine of-3,500, as any can be try solve this question?

andreyarh, can be of course, just fix the point macro and'll text on-.

+1

Abarmot wrote:

andreyarh, can be of course, just fix the point macro and'll text on-.
Signature author

Until A what same pleased with become financially literate, responsible and boleyuschimi for its deal people work! Andrei, respekt and uvazhuha!

Until A what same pleased with become financially literate, responsible and boleyuschimi for its deal people work! Andrei, respekt and uvazhuha!

Ah, always try adjust program on’s wishes client, she so streams more universal))
Added an option common drawing on several facades, on width restrictions there, and here is on wasn’t even above more 2.4 flushed desirable not sketch cuisine. Here is so broke a:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/dUBtk.jpg

Last edited by Abarmot (May 15 2015 14:59:24)

+3

Abarmot wrote:

Ah, always try adjust program on’s wishes client, she so streams more universal))
Added option common drawing on several facades, on width restrictions there, and here is on perform well more 2.4 flushed desirable not sketch cuisine. Here is so broke a:

Edited Abarmot (Today 14 :59: 24)
Signature author

In! In! In! Here is precisely this I and had in mind! I have managers now extremely happy with! Recognized in point! Even times respekt!

Abarmot wrote:

Until A what same pleased with become financially literate, responsible and boleyuschimi for its deal people work! Andrei, respekt and uvazhuha! Ah, always try adjust program on’s wishes client, she so streams more universal)) Accepted an option common drawing on several facades, on width restrictions there, and here is on wasn’t even above more 2.4 flushed desirable not sketch cuisine. Here is so broke a:
Edited Abarmot (Yesterday 17 :59: 24)
Signature avtoraMakrosy for Corel Draw, you are looking as he story paints)

And I'm gonna join you!

And still question there is. Macros modificabili under such client, or settings within can be "move" trajectory?

U-shaped best, all facades have the parametric settings, that would any polzvotel could seek to adjust their under themselves and their such.

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/Agc1y.jpg
Here is such have!

Last edited by VetNik (May 16 2015 16:46:44)

Abarmot wrote:

Added option common drawing on several facades, in width of it restrictions there, and here is on wasn’t even above more 2.4 flushed desirable not sketch cuisine. Here is so broke a:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/dUBtk.jpg

Edited Abarmot (15-05-2015 14 :59: 24)

Signature author

On photo macro, komerchesskaya version of. Not resembles on the contestant, that in free access. Desirable pictures lot more, that she keeps managing.

Last edited by NikolayUa24 (May 17 2015 15:03:48)

+1

NikolayUa24, yes-commercial option, that he keeps managing written on pages this themes, if need more the big info write-in BOS. Pro configuration AM882 can be hererevere, there and exile useful from forumchanina michael-yurovthere is and the whole process the settings drivers described.

Last edited by Abarmot (May 17 2015 22:58:54)

Dobryi day blowers V-tinespace an etching a corner leaves footprint potyortosti in fix the reason. Artkam not reacts on korektirovku center such.

Abarmot wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, here is on the end of the the rallied with thoughts remains ready open its subject which will devoted makrosam for Corel Draw and automation work designer under designing MDF facades. That same such macro - on simple this sequence action, teams and keystrokes, recorded automatically either in photo editor. The main task macro this reduce time, which you’ll spend on the mundane rablotu, in courses case - blocked from rendering and automatic maintaining can create vektornikh drawings for further processing in CAM's software. Than same macro can help in avtomatizaii production:
2. The simplicity work, enough draw it ppryamougolniki in the size of the details.

3. Not always KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY story paints vector on youngest size.

Ah in a nutshell increasingly, else can be see below, on example work a small trial macro)

Added pilasters

Download, what shown on video can be

Later'll post an video programs base kotorikh has more 10 khudozhestvennikh drawings and 30 prostikh, think many it will be interesting.
What such need for milling and what strategy apply can be watch below, images klikabelnye

On this increasingly, strongly not kick any, if that it is unclear write)

Edited Abarmot (26-04-2015 12 :43: 44)

Abarmot wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, here is on the end of the the rallied with thoughts remains ready open its subject which will devoted makrosam for Corel Draw and automation work designer under designing MDF facades. That same such macro - on simple this sequence action, teams and keystrokes, recorded automatically either in photo editor. The main task macro this reduce time, which you’ll spend on the mundane rablotu, in courses case - blocked from rendering and automatic maintaining can create vektornikh drawings for further processing in CAM's software. Than same macro can help in avtomatizaii production:

3. Not always KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY story paints vector on youngest size.

Added pilasters

Download, what shown on video can be

Later'm gonna post video programs base kotorikh has more 10 khudozhestvennikh drawings and 30 prostikh, think many it will be interesting.

Hello I have download not is obtained you tell me as or you better subtract exile on-draver @ e1.ru

On this increasingly, strongly not kick any, if that it is unclear write)

Edited Abarmot (26-04-2015 12 :43: 44)

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

you tell me as to set macros in 6 or 12 Where does Coral

aleksandr 3-D, he works from anything like an X5 Priozersk (and higher, macro you sent on-.

Thank you
Could you tell me as in Where does Coral establish I with korelom asshole until not strongly'm friends

aleksandr 3D, already times 10 in topic this described by, and in hat even video there is, should learn closely!

Thank you understood
Not threatened both attention

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Programs for CNC-frezerov. » Automated production or macros for Corel Draw