Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Question on rastamozhke press

Question on rastamozhke press

Posts 1 to 40 of 40

All hello!
Podskajite on rastamozhke press, who rebuffed. As all happening? That to do or to whom turn?
In advance thankful!

There is the difference - rastamozhka on fizlitso and on yurlitso.
And in every country its a customs code with their rates.
Russian the physicist investigation was bringing 1,000 the euro Customs value of liquor tax free, further 30% with sums surpassing
Urich will pay imposes in dependence from code TN foreign trade activities, to it usually VAT with full Customs value of.
Joy of the will begin under approach container to port, and when will end depends on how well you know a customs code, rules filling GTD and especially certification oborubovaniya.
.again. there without knowledge issue not advise - a real money pit. Search broker, give him money (subscribe quite many)
Luck!

Last edited by Melkiades (Mar 11 2012 15:33:57)

Contact to carriers to dostavshikam

Melkiades wrote:

There are the difference - rastamozhka on fizlitso and on yurlitso.
And in every country its a customs code with their rates.
The physicist investigation was bringing 1,000 the euro Customs value of liquor tax free, further 30% with sums surpassing
Urich will pay imposes in dependence from code TN foreign trade activities.
Joy of the will begin under approach container to port, and when will end depends on how well you know a customs code, rules filling GTD and especially certification oborubovaniya.
Luck!

The cost of equipment 5000EURO, camping on E. I right 30%. To this I ready. How difficult on their own correctly internationalist documents?

I for example’propeller Motorhead429 / sandbox for 4800 rubles roughly, not remember accurately, and me said that propeller deregistration production and means commerce, except rastormozhke even broker 4,000 rubles, fought and past so, ostensibly for personal needs, so that you may well attributed to commerce and then nabegit decently

ampredator wrote:

Price equipment 5000EURO, camping on E. I right 30%. To this I ready. How difficult on their own correctly internationalist documents?

We about rossii are talking?
30% posts 4,000 the euro, this slightly more 1,300 the euro. Incidentally the customs the cost of includes in themselves the cost of delivery.
If will go on mails in sending an, then together with by a sending will come receipt with largest. Purchase a, then're taking. I have was so, truth long.

In my opinion such things better scrolling the on yurlitso. If it comes to certification, then phys slap not obtain certificate. Like as looms last not attract a and will require pay only VAT.

at90 wrote:

in my opinion such things better scrolling the on yurlitso. If it comes to certification, then phys slap not obtain certificate. Like as looms last not attract a and will require pay only VAT.

Heard that not obtain certificate of physical Slap and here is looms attract a 10% or 12% accurately not remember but not without duties

On Ukraine better at all and not .again. very-helpfully verifications for largest on gender pages-if is there is such as, certificate about the availability of accounts in overseas banks, certificate about available real estate abroad and camping on P. (say about law. Personified by) basing any inaccuracy in documents filled Chinese a fine, Prospect firms producer or catalogue manners in Pandora with presses is can attributed to as smuggling and camping on D.

Customs can for example for 10 days until the end of month stop perform customs clearance under the pretext of that they in this month already reneged on plan and completing the them need not

at90 wrote:

in my opinion such things better scrolling the on yurlitso. If it comes to certification, then phys slap not obtain certificate. Like as looms last not attract a and will require pay only VAT.

All is true - woodworking looms not attract a with additional duties (except VAT) if perform customs clearance on Russia.
Looms metallobrabatyvayuschie attract a last not remember how many 10 or 15% seems ah and VAT naturally.
About certification like as if machine is supposed to use on territory trades abroad - enough obtain certificate mimic tekhreglamentu.
If is supposed to free sale press on territory customs union, then need the other certificate - he is worth other money, but acts for all states GDPs customs union.
Himself now am-buying press (quickCNC) - to receive an answer from one of participants Forum - order through mediator, but tamozhit d himself in view special territorial position area. Information higher obtained have customs brokers of our cities.

3dcnc wrote:

Heard that not obtain certificate of physical Slap and here is looms attract a 10% or 12% accurately not remember but not without duties

Implies that fizlitso imports product for personal use, certificate not need at all.
People, he'd get scared that will if a customs officer deems that you will use machine for entrepreneurial activity. Theoretically pay a smaller imposes.
In fact can be that anywhere. Our customs anything otchebuchit, and you then prove that she not rights, for its expense. So Iranian code.
Looms attract a as duty + VAT, so and only VAT, there is at all not attract a, depends only from code TN foreign trade activities
Reference book breaking and duties there is in Internets here, you interested in group 84, more accurately 448

Melkiades wrote:

indeed can be that anywhere. Our customs anything otchebuchit, and you then prove that she not rights, for its expense

The entire system so pan out and such laws that very will be difficult and here is near each customs has effectively accented some kind faces which have familiar on customs has effectively and solve all affairs quickly but for money, from for my one screw seek not was sense and here is if buy machine and expensive better pre find people on about tamozhenoy territory and to arrange the increasingly in advance. To this conclusion came until me and a half month back yard with my friends from for one cunt screw, blood just had a cup me.

Melkiades wrote:

serial breaking and duties there is in 120, you interested in group 84, more accurately 448

Importantly to customs not Byzantium Tsarina Maria to group 8459.

Friends, until we here chairs break the, topikstarter already its machine rastamozhil and is gone :)
This is in short I’d say.
Customs this part of state system, so same as Rollers, officials and etc.
Different people communicate with them on ways. Alone give "on eaio", not over that violated, other try to solve question on notions, or wake-up call friend, third study law.
To read two volume customs code, in which 2 / 3 full nonsense, for example rules Pls, skins animals, horns and hooves, this hard. But once having studied can be communicate with customs at the other language.
Knowing our the domestic mentality I still initially proposed friends hire broker and rastamozhit. With rates again same, sent his to 45 TN foreign trade activities, where are already classified the most diverse set looms, for about his specific model I know only that she is worth 5,000 the euro :)
About pereklassifikatsii weight in commercial - here only Court. But win his well realistically, I.M.H.O.,. I yesterday contemplated this subject. Now still with lawyers for sip your glass of tea will discuss, can for physical jerks'll frogmarch one CNC "for personal needs" :)
All perhaps in our country.

In Customs Declaration law there is helpfully goods for personal possession. And machine there clearly not is mired.

at90 wrote:

In Customs Declaration law there is helpfully goods for personal possession. And machine there clearly not is mired.

Let turn to Workers:
http://vch.ru/cgi-bin/guide.cgi?table_c … amp;id=499
Look Appendix - helpfully goods, not to Lieh goods for personal possession, p.6:
+----+-------------------------------------------------------+-----------------+
… 6. … Machines, mechanisms, equipment … 8434 - 8442, …
¦ ¦ ¦8444 00 - ¦
¦ ¦ ¦8449 00 000 0, ¦
¦ ¦ ¦8453 - 8466, ¦
¦ ¦ ¦8468, 8474 - ¦
¦ ¦ ¦8480, 8486, ¦
¦ ¦ ¦8514, 8530, ¦
¦ ¦ ¦8534 00, 8535, ¦
¦ ¦ ¦8545, 8548, ¦
¦ ¦ ¦9024, 9027, ¦
¦ ¦ ¦9030, 9031 ¦
+----+-------------------------------------------------------+-----------------+

So, conclusion, 448 his target clearly not manages. The only option - declaration under other code TN foreign trade activities.

You forgotten that we in Russia and laws write for officials, there there is postscript a small in late of law "At choice tamozhenika" so here is increasingly decides tamozhenik, you of course you can rattle codes but if he pleases chase six months Caribbean and increasingly by law

Are reading
"In force of law incumbent face customs body it legitimate on their own determine purpose imported in for a certain period physical officials goods, in including adjusted for frequency of the crossing borders"

"If in the course customs formalizing the have officials customs body will ample reason to believe, that goods move not in purposes personal possession, subject to application of overall order and conditions of the tariff and non regulation, taxation and customs formalizing the."

http://www.tks.ru/nat/0010000001 in its time I this studied and spoke on customs forums

Last edited by 3dcnc (Mar 12 2012 11:39:52)

Here is and is obtained in a result, that in range spindle on 1.5 kW is worth 100 dollars, and have us 800

Guys, thank you all!
I already understood, that this for piles :canthearyou:
1. Understood, that phys slap better not engage all procedures. Ranging with discoveries Monetary accounts.
'm going to postpone on time, shall engage as Fe.
2. Can be take along "the contrabass." Austerity not many, camping on K. Will pay the an eager seller VAT.
Sorry, that not respond. Was gap heads from all this!
And all thank you!

I its had brought 4mya initial premises, together with Relay in 2600 $costing, customs missed

Hello! To not create an extra $those write here. Guys advise that to do as to do correctly in this situation. A month ago ordered machine from China seller sent ESM. Today rings with ESM and report that your sending came, but we you its not give finance because customs has effectively that the not appreciate. I ask that me to do? Say come to us, we you ll documents on parcel. And you with them go in customs and there you demerdez.
From documents me have written the: Customs notification, a receipt ESM and invoice

Last edited by Димарий (Dec 1 2013 21:23:39)

Nothing terrible, go in a customs post under mails, you there increasingly sheepishly, which issues originated.

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

Thank you of the those who would escape punishment is! On mails said in customs Run directly with morning tomorrow in Monday,
Still in invoyse Iranian code TNVED 95030050 and this I looked (9503005000 - tools and devices musical square)
And with there same in invoyse written that this gravirovalnaya machine.

Last edited by Димарий (Dec 1 2013 10:26:28)

BlackOx wrote:

nothing terrible, go in a customs post under mails, you there increasingly sheepishly, which issues originated.

And questions originated not have our, and have Piterskikh a thousand customs officials

Димарий wrote:

And questions originated not have our, and have Piterskikh a thousand customs officials

Not frightening, handle all the, increasingly would still must your (if only not requires any spetssertifikatsii, which you have there, but you this hardly threatens to, life tonus not the), and them should be sufficient method, that I described.

Thank you! And can immediately will then turn to customs traders collectively? Although would for seek

I have with customs brokering all dared. Customs found code with zero last. But tax would still 18% has paid + 500r a customs collection + broker-07 truth I so and not understood for that I him has paid Everyone would still all did himself. But a good lesson me In next time d smarter.

Димарий wrote:

But tax would still 18% has paid

And for that? Or life tonus on yurlitso came?

Melkiades wrote:

Russian the physicist investigation was bringing 1,000 the euro Customs value of liquor tax free, further 30% with sums surpassing

Could you tell me maximally with 2,500 $I first comer? 750 $and all will been decided or there is still what huge risks are lurking?
Simply and so with course the sad picture, so still and rastamozhka of slaving for.
And most a sad in this situation, that dollar, in production quite nothing comparable there is no, even for price + 30% :dontknow:

Will, and many. Ranging with moreover that a customs officer currently that product "not for personal possession."
Further he becomes in pose of "grab those documents that me will like, not I’d say what."
I when farmer looms tamozhil himself as Fe.
Gimor still the. To example me gaechnye key to groundbreaking linear technology looted by from mailbox and was being exported - smugglers (I serious!) for certificate on them I have not was.
Hire customs broker, he for a certain amount all will make.

Melkiades
Hello. And can be whether take along machine as spare parts through customs?

Signed up with with Chinese. Machine is worth blower, and together with transshipment and rastamozhkoy they me have counted 7 thousand Yes for such money can be in Russia buy, truth without chillera and turning devices, but includes and without gemora and with guarantee of and support. Personally believe that with China now not benefits directly to mess. Them that? They money received and there is no have them parent pain

Подскажите по серийному номеру можно найти станок?
При в возе в страну его на разтоможке серийный номер регистрируют и пишут кому привезли. Дело в том что хотел купить станок, по запросу показать станок что он есть в наличии, его показали по видео и фоткам, после перечисления денег пропала фирма и связь с ними. Номер серийника есть на фото.

Kula wrote:

Подскажите по серийному номеру можно найти станок?
При в возе в страну его на разтоможке серийный номер регистрируют и пишут кому привезли. Дело в том что хотел купить станок, по запросу показать станок что он есть в наличии, его показали по видео и фоткам, после перечисления денег пропала фирма и связь с ними. Номер серийника есть на фото.

У нас было подобное. Заплатили деньги китайцам и они пропали на 3 недели (1 неделя оказалась у них сплошные праздники, а 2е недели делали потом станок) Просто так не найдешь данные в таможне, это только через органы запросы и открытое дело. Если фирма занимается кидальством - поменять серийник для них не проблема...

Всем доброго времени суток!

Если кто-то занимался недавно ввозом станков из Китая, поделитесь, пожалуйста, контактами таможенных брокеров, либо тех, кто занимается доставкой вместе с растаможкой.

RishMari wrote:

Всем доброго времени суток!

Если кто-то занимался недавно ввозом станков из Китая, поделитесь, пожалуйста, контактами таможенных брокеров, либо тех, кто занимается доставкой вместе с растаможкой.

Присоединюсь к вопросу, не кто не поделиться инфой???

Доставка из Китая с растоможкой вещь не дешевая. Цена доставки + таможня в среднем 2,8-3 доллара за килограмм. Плюс доставка по России. Станок лазерный рабочее поле 1300 х 900 весит в коробке в среднем 480 кг., Вот и считайте 480*3 доллара = 1440 долларов. Вчера с завода выехал мой очередной станок. Если все нормально сложится в конце марта приедет

Last edited by bogdanabm (Mar 9 2017 01:40:44)

bogdanabm wrote:

Доставка из Китая с растоможкой вещь не дешевая. Цена доставки + таможня в среднем 2,8-3 доллара за килограмм. Плюс доставка по России. Станок лазерный рабочее поле 1300 х 900 весит в коробке в среднем 480 кг., Вот и считайте 480*3 доллара = 1440 долларов. Вчера с завода выехал мой очередной станок. Если все нормально сложится в конце марта приедет

Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста как проходит растаможка станка и к чему готовится.
Заказал станок LXJ1290 (450кг) себе на сайте алибаба, и совсем не предполагал что столько проблем будет, приплывает 19 апреля, а  какие действия дальше будут не вкурсе, буду очень благодарен если поделитесь опытом.

Вообще вопрос по растаможке надо с китайцем обговаривать. На сколько я зная, за определенную плату, они берут эту проблему на себя.

Last edited by AntonB (Mar 21 2017 06:14:27)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Question on rastamozhke press