Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.

Hello.

Posts 301 to 350 of 508

All Greetings! :flirt:
Me name is Olga! I from Bottom Novgorod. Very grassroots this forum, hope to remain here to stay 8-)

Greetings from Perm!
Only'm engage. Very increasingly likes, forum an excellent!
'm designing in Avtokade've spent half my life. Now these skills will help make art.
All successes in efforts and sequels)

All Hi, me name is Olga. I am theory of (artkam), and husband - practice (machine). Until all for hobby and homes, and further as goes.

All Hi!
Me name is Andrei, Propulsion Omsk. Am laser to discover already more 3 years. The main direction - production advertising, products exempted from plexiglas and plywood. Recently emerged still and frezer. Very grassroots your forum!

Hello, me name is Daria, me 22 and I from Astrakhan. :flag:

Only starters engage withering on tree with the help computer numerically controlled. Broke the already 3 such :blush:
Find this very interesting sport, because opens mass of opportunities! More break tools not is determined ^ ^
Thank you this Forum for such number of information! I'm just here hanging out here hours, hope gradually achieve good results in his activities thanks to aid furomchan.

Creative successes! :idea:

Hello. I from eastern Siberia. South Krasnoyarsk the brink. Thank you Forum. Am learning.

All Hi!
N.Novgorod region Propulsion Balakhna Urban Settlement.
Vladimir.
Their presses is with DSP am six months. Until this 10 years epos Sinumeric Fanuc

All Hi, I Vasya, simply Vasya.

All Hi. Me name is Alexey. 29 years. A month ago has acquired mills-who started to the stitcher 1325. Until this worked some carpentry. Machine will as assistant. So that until only am learning)

Hello! Me name is Jan) recently acquired machine and here is now examine people’s and learning, accidentally engulfed on your site, very cool and many answers on the right questions)

All Hi! Me name is Alexey. Live in city of Old Oskol Stary Oskol. Here, think, mostly d in themes pro 3-D-the seal and laser cutting of. Although, as know, can and until CNC converge ;)

Greetings
From Minsk
Collect messages for large views

Hello, name is Alexey 24 year. Rostov. Recently has purchased the loom. Hope draw on Forum maximum knowledge)

All Hi! We from Minsk!

All Hi) Many Minsk) very many interesting things you have here

Hello, me name is Andrei, I with Far the east. Press until there is no, collect information

Hello, me name is Mikhail, I with Moscow. Press until there is no, collect information

Greetings from Tatarstan!
Only'm engage. Very increasingly likes, forum an excellent!
All successes in efforts and sequels)

Day are a good! Only in the early path. Yekaterinburg

All Hi from Belarus!

All hi from in Tiraspol (Transdniestria) name is Ivan am manual carving with the most childhood, machinic carving am already year 3, the stitcher built himself. In a comprehensive dialogue between the fell accidentally (broken both its feet - sit at home) and decided to find colleagues on work, that the new to know - experience to share.

Dobryi evening me name is Alexey I from Belgium.’ve worked on Homag Weeke Vantage 200 with program WoodWop 6.1

Hello! Have us with smuzhem already 1.5 year machine laser beam. All raze not gather additionally in any way as on their own create pictures of the for cutting and of Engraving in programs. Know AutoCAD Civil 3D but to apply until not know as

Respected forumchane-all hello!
Me name is Yuri, I from Kursk catastrophe. Am producing Church mansaf.
Machine brought together from need fulfill inexpensive, and naturally easy ivory. (Only until not can driver launch. Here was tweeted by:
The with driver, okay
Site very grassroots, communication interesting and useful. Hope on positive communication.

All Hi! :)
I Nastia from Vilnius, only'm colonizing laser beam gravirovschik :)

All hello from Tomsk! Plan to purchase the stitcher for clippings MDF. But creating forum realized, that all it seems harder, than I thought :confused:

Hello!
Write the first message, to download file :-)

usama wrote:

Hello!
Write the first message, to download file

And you hello, want you suggest all ??? revere rules, so as these methods you declaring its for download files will lead to blocking.:flag:

Hello, colleagues!

Me name is Vlad, city Samara.
There is modern development of? D glad communicate verbally.

Last edited by Kinetic (Apr 24 2016 07:54:16)

All Hi from Gomel, name is Andrey (like 8-)). In Russian wood CNC with 96 year, but the entire experience was on Italian "Rover" Oh (if whom over will aid on him - don) Now'm on-tikhu work on Chinese "Suda." Thank you compatriot with Forum 130467very helped in the adoption of the press. Think on days tickles posting a couple works (not their, but renovated storage me under ordered products).

Greetings

Good all night, who not sleeping)

Hello, can be whether on your Forum download some gentle family layouts for child mug (then we cut them up details, Decryptum.com children and they already harvest)? Thank you very much, thankful.

People, can anyone help - need units 5 simple woodcarving for child mug, drawings, in format cdr. In profile topic exchange your drawings almost nothing remains unavailable, need have a certain number of messages. Can who tell pollsters, where can be download gentle family design (couple, Triad details - airplanes, animals and camping on P.)

OverGCat wrote:

People, can anyone help - need units 5 simple woodcarving for child mug, drawings, in format cdr. In profile topic exchange your drawings almost nothing remains unavailable, need have a certain number of messages. Can who tell pollsters, where can be download gentle family design (couple, Triad details - airplanes, animals and camping on P.)

Nu and who you prevents turn in lichku authors models? I think if normally turn hardly who going to refuse to.

OverGCat

Write me in BOS what model are needed-dam you exile.

Hello!
Me name is Alik. Here is and I In fit in to get in in your clan computer numerically controlled-shnikov. :flag:
Dooooolgo thought buy or not and all ??? decided to to purchase (advertisements).
Viewed many options buy it comes from the hand-or a new and alighted on him until in core staff the, further in sight will.
Ah, and until d wait its stanochek d draw the intel here in Forum, to why s as a good forum.

All Hi!
Me name is Catherine, I from Pyatigorsk (, 2000 the brink).
Quite recently takes an producing various elements of decor (manufacture, metric, clock and many other things), Colour) on frezere from PVC, acrylic,, tree of. Want mastering the although would fundamentalists painting in korele.

Hello me name is Denis, I from Sverdlovsk area Propulsion Polevskoy Urban Okrug,’ve worked on a lathe the plasma cutting on Match 3, a bit know tokarku on Fanuc 0i-td, know AutoCAD Civil 3D and Pronest 8 a bit Where does Coral, recently has acquired CNC laser beam vyzhigatel,
And'm assembly carried out by press CNC on tree size A3 420 • 300 • 100 mm. Hope this forum answers all arose I have questions!!

All Greetings.
. Me name is Maxim, I from Moscow. Here is already more 10 years I develop my own ornaments and patterns for laser cutting. From-for fortune health the last time account for work not coming out of homes, so say is gone in freelancer coder. Mean the rich experience work in AutoCAD and big, constantly popolnyayuschiysya catalogue ornaments. Great about -owned frezernogo or laser press. Thank you this Forum for exhaustive information on all originating issues. Here is how the so, in short.

Greetings, me name is Artyom I from Ukraine. Forum-to read not re. How many here professionals, that even 4000m2 as well as head loop goes. In such moments don that himself baranidzє and nothing pleasantly know not, compared with pros. But forum gave some answers on my questions, for example on other forums such better targeted such a not find, little moreover there still you and'll be a joke with legs until heads)) So that I glad attend on this Forum, let I not know that whom advise, but let us to this seek to))

Hello, me name is Vladimir, I from neighboring Novokuznetsk. Mostly’ve worked in 3d max, corel, autocad and camping on P. Advertising products, furniture, interiors. But on work faced with frezerovkoy and was sucked, explore'm, great develop this direction more seriously :)

All Hi! Me name is Vitaly. I from Saratov area. Recently blackcurrant for hobby machine. Brought together himself the engraver laser beam.

Dobryi day) Vlad) from Moscow) 'm on the sly)

All Hi. An interesting forum. Long sought) in general nothing

Hello all, recently are registered at this Forum. Let us are familiar, name is Artem 36 years, am in Krasnodar frontier - Brusyliv. Dzhubga

All Hi! Mikhail, Moscow. Forum very an interesting, found answers on many questions, thank you!

Am laser engraved already three years, and such a steep forum the apparently on eyes only now, however Hello) and Hi from Minsk!

All Hi! Me name is Peter I from Moscow area on Forum recently and only learn using with him but already now want thank its creators

Day are a good. Semyon, 49 years, a month ago bought machine from Kharbinskiy. 't seek associates.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.