Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.

Hello.

Posts 251 to 300 of 520

All Hi from Poland, me name is Nikolai, owner not large press. On Forum roughly 3-4 month. Here got acquainted with very a good man. To invite to take his Vlodimir. Thanks to him a bit has understood in this topic. Very are good forum!

Last edited by MantukasNK (Jul 28 2015 01:15:10)

Greetings from Penza! Answer on penoplastu, the lasers.

't seek Kulibin (disambiguation) in good sense words, to helped of complexity couple of looms

Greetings) Oleg, Ukraine, Propulsion Kyiv
’ ve worked already 8th year
In disposal 4 press here is of this type)
http://i.piccy.info/i9/e64dc49fc8fd65f3828bf112dc80df87/1438593380/96605/935747/11079631_893783564012408_8079850951792768428_n.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-08-03-09-16/i9-8559536/640x640-r/i.gif

All Hi. I from Crimea city Alupka. Have an presses is. , I'm cutting kind of, "Whooaah - multi-, mostly reliefs.

Hello, I Vasily, me 34 year, live in Russia, in city of Arkhangelsk, recently bought the laser, 'm colonizing on the sly

Comrades passed, where you have can be buy veneer 1-2 variety?

All Hello!
Me name is Olga, I newcomer in this area. Interested in laser cutting on Cold moulded plywood and paper.

All Hi!
I Vitaly, live in Prague. , I'm cutting on Chinese. Very many useful you have have read until the acquisition of laser, that very helps me work without problems and an extra $issues.
Thank you!

Greetings VSE! Oleg from Tumen! Newcomer)

Greetings. From Kursk catastrophe

All Hi.
Want do scienna holder of for bottles with wine. 've wandered on your site. Found very many useful. Times perishing put some thought into, then double think whip up still what any

vbeltsyn wrote:

Hello, I Vasily, me 34 year, live in Russia, in city of Arkhangelsk, recently bought the laser, 'm colonizing on the sly

All Hi I, too, from port by here is me interestingly in contact there is page Forum. And wh muby not organize TS or Raed anus where can be want to chat with pros yes and with chainikami, too,

alecs-mel wrote:

TS or Raed anus

And can be decipher?

TC = Team Speak
Raed anus = plans Call
Programs for communication voice (type a Skype), in including and in regime conferences with several participants.
Often are used for communication computerized players for communication in Games in team.

Greetings. I from Ufa city. Until only his on this theme and'm remarkable work. Very an interesting forum

Greetings! I Alexander, Belarus, production souvenirs’s victors.

Hello! Me name is Volodya. Propulsion St. Petersburg. Me 25 and I the amateur samodelkin. 'm designing for themselves, predominantly in SolidWorks. His press there is no. In free from work time want to develop Artcam and work-out in creating programs, for cutting, milling, of Engraving.

Me name is Mikhail

misha_kpi
Not most the best the beginning. Read rules PLEASE.

Find welcome this weekend ’!

Name is me weightier.
Live under Gomel, Belarus. On a laser a lathe pilim original beautiful things. The workshop creative, love original and good things)

Salam mainly in and Hello, name is Cantemir newcomer for presses is and on Forum 23 years, with Kabardino-Regional Republic city mirovom) forum very a useful, on quietly find answers on my questions) a separate thank you tvortsyam) pleasant the atmosphere nice people)

All Hi! Me name is Alexander, 26 years, I with category: Yoshkar-Ola.

Had a good 24 hours.
Me name is Vasilisa (name), I have lived in Krasnodar.
’ ve worked in advertising companies, blessed purchased laser beam machine. Until he goes to from China, viewing information)

All had a good hours! Me name is Olja, Propulsion Rostov-on-charges of. Designer-man is the polygrapher-saynmeyker with small laser presses is 50's 30 and own creative workshop of the))

+1

Hello!
Me name is Sergei. I from Bishkek.’ve worked with Demonstarting with CNC already about six years. Think, that all already studied, are there is no)) A learns and learns, adopt experience and’t share their. Thank you this Forum and all his participants.

All Greetings! I from Ak of the sports.’ve worked on (), I'm cutting in Western Part To capacious)

All Hi. Me name is Gleb, 45 years. Live in World, Belarus. Fucking rookie, 'm getting to nuts and bolts.

Last edited by Eveready (Aug 19 2016 12:37:59)

Greetings, me name is Constantine, I from Ekaterinburg.’ve worked designer in advertising and-manufacturing companies. Recently acquired the laser-the engraver. Your forum very attracted. Here many just interesting things, think, what need that would develop experience :) Nu and, of course, to share poluchivshimisya limits.

All Hi from cities Votkinska - the homeland P. I. Tchaikovsky!

Hello, me name is Zahar, Belarus, Promise still be theirs.

All Hi
I Rustem. Kazan
Bought with partner Comanche 53
Understand

Had a good days! Me name is Mikhail. From Propulsion Category: Yoshkar-Ola. Brought together itself laser beam machine. Little by little dabble.

All Hi Yuri Ust-Katav

Find welcome this weekend’To anyone. Dmitri, Blagoveschensk. Learn using here on the sly.

All Hi. I Nikita from Moscow region. Bought week ago machine Raylogic 690, 'm colonizing

All Hello. Me name is Ivan. I only know. I'm looking to work on CNC and hope draw many new and interesting things on this Forum.

All Hi. To invite to take Anton. 'm colonizing laser cutting of and it engraved.
Here is my the first work :)
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/KdGyT.jpg

+1

Hello. I} from cities Omsk)) for me cutting deal new, but its mesmerizing)

Hello, me name is however, in advertising’ve worked long, but laser press on production his not was, here is decided to to buy some of that for themselves and our offices, now vlivayus and read that yes as

Greetings from Crimea. 26 years

Greetings, Radu, 36 years Rostov region

Greetings. Nikolai. Bespoke. Kirovskaya area.

Hello! Me name is Yuri. Propulsion Krasnoyarsk. Am to discover material on FVC hydro-abrasive preparations and the plasma cutting.

Hello. Me name is Vladimir village Ust-, Donetsk and me 54 year, this my first forum. I have appeared hobby like all word processing glass, and there is desire to to do paintings on glass and mirror with LED backlight. On Forum zainteresovali files with vector graphics.

Kind day all! Name is me Vladimir, I from home town of Dnipropetrovsk. On the occasion has acquired not big stanochek for his hobby. Obsessed spiningovoy fishing and producing soft (silicon) bait shop for this affairs. Now have been arguing deal with right programs, d glad any aid!

Hello. Name is me Yevgeny, me 37 years, live in Donetsk (DNR). Are interested in laser cutting and another useful information.

Hello. Me name is Alexander, me 25 years, live in Propulsion Perm

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

. There is laser beam machine 500kh300 60Vt, frezernyy machine 1200kh2400, 3-D-printer homemade 200kh200kh200. The main direction work - maketirovanie and including prototyping

All Hi, I Dmitri, live in features exclusively designed interiors, five years as’ve worked on themselves, the main direction activities - production reflective double glazing productions and xml. Approach advertising on own production. Spring has purchased laser beam the engraver with table 500kh300 (ARGUMENTY perezakazyvat have other, one of basic principles work - to do maximum possible on his equipment and forces their employees). Direction not here is to new for me, but interest causes enormous, there are good orders, prospects development, himself every day I spend my life waiting with files and presses is (very pochuvstvovt). This forum until the best from found domestic resources on machine is CNC at all, and on laser in particular. D glad to share their know-how notions and experience, and to learn from forums.

All Hi. Me name is Sergei, live in Propulsion Ashgabat (Turkmenistan)

Day are a good, found useful for themselves information, but need to write one thing message, so write here.
P.S. All luck in their efforts =)

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.