Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.

Hello.

Posts 201 to 250 of 478

Hello respected colleagues. Meet the beginner. Hope aid. Machine kitaiskii, 'm colonizing with zero.

Hello respected colleagues. Meet the beginner.

Hello, me name is Vitaly. Me offer tinker on 45kW, and for this need a some information with Forum. But here limiting viewing from number of written anywhere messages. So write his here))

All bountiful time of day, me name is Sergei Propulsion Omsk, the machine tool planned Chinese to buy some of that, until saved, all of prices, had to hoard longer, because as more. But there is no Huda without for good, but many what interesting things, a new useful owe on Forum, constantly've been scooping fun information, very poraduvav forum information useful in all areas produced a huge number of, all Thanks for Sharing (priceless experience :cool:

Bountiful time all forumchanam) I got name is Alexander, I from Crimea, Propulsion Simferopol, ordered itself machine, await the with look forward) so, that soon butu study his and share with you their limits)

All bountiful the evening respected! I from Moscow region, me 45, Booked machine with pyleotsosom, 4 th hinge 1218. Is sailing until. Now every in all-posting Artkama and hard read forum. Very informative and informative.

All bountiful days. I from Belarus, there is the laser for cutting and of Engraving. Want on Forum find information as create drawings for cutting and of Engraving.

Find welcome this weekend ’. – my name of Vladimir, vlivayus in CNC -shniki)) I’ve bought Question machine 30-40, smoke forum.

All had a good days! Me name is Dmitri. Come from Southeast the brink, city Chitta. Am operator the plasma cutting with CNC. On Forum hope to get some experience)

Last edited by вектор (Mar 30 2015 14:12:42)

Greetings soklubniki! Illustrate city Tyumen. Blackcurrant stanochek the plasma cutting avtom-1, production Yekaterinburg.

All bountiful time days! Me name is Alexander. Military retired. Here is and it is time for hobby. Press CNC there is no, but there is lobzikovyy machine, Chronicle on tree and desire to work. Your site proved interesting not only for CNC-shnikov! Very many intesnykh ideas already found.

Hello! Me name is Alexander. I from Rostova-on-charges of. Recently has purchased laser-who started to machine. 'm colonizing. Some what work already learned to do from plywood. Until this I have as hobby, then this actually right manual lobzikom and lobzikovym presses is. Forum me very likes, there is counterparts, there is mass interesting ideas. Though forum emerges huge desire to increasingly time move forward and continuously improved.
Thank you organizers!

All had a good hours! Me name is Dmitri. Live and work in Propulsion Petropavlovsk - Kamchatskiy. Mean its printry and its scanner, 'm colonizing)) wondering CNC. On Forum hope to get some experience)

Hello! Me name is Boris. Got interested in CNC. Explore theory. Have been arguing solve for themselves need me it or not.

All Hi long already've been scooping useful information with your site.

Hello. I Alexander. 4.5 year ago released on retirement, officer the reservoir. Has bought into CNC. Himself brought together machine. Now time from time, I'm cutting on the sly. One thing time worked in advertising, so, that if need a will aid in otrisovke vector... now, always please.

Bountiful time days all!
Me name is Mikhail, only are registered on Forum, the main profile occupational - been production. Hence and pull to interesnostyam any.
Huge THANK YOU organizers Forum - shower, when many interesting ideas. Launch an line souvenir products on equipment. Sitting here - begin to wonder about furniture. Ah curious to interestingly all of this.

Dobryi day. Me name is Sergei recently bought 3-D frezer here is'm colonizing. Forum very likes

Hello, I Paul are registered on Forum haven’t update. When he launched to do its stanochek a small displacement spindles 850kh650kh150mm. A year old him already. More time is worth - until I 4 on Web.
Made a bit flaps for him - for cooling drives from sheet aluminum. Polycarbonate has tried. Tree. A plywood. As the so.
Forum contains och. Many useful information.
Can and my whom use to anyone. All luck.

Greetings all. Me 29 years. 'm only make on a lathe

All Hi. Name is Georgy. Only'm colonizing Chinese machine.

Hello!
Me name is Sergei.
I from Stavropol the brink
Got interested in CNC. Explore increasingly that here written. Have been arguing solve for themselves with what start and as to do.
Very interestingly here you have on Forum, many without price information on that gonna be wasting gender life that would all this to achieve. And here lies increasingly on pages Forum.
In advance thankful all people with this Forum who not sparing myself his time and forces brings favor of society their contribution and reflection!
Want, too, to contribute and benefit hot whom the. Only that I can as the amateur. But I will try!

Had a good days.
Me name is Alexander. I have lived in Rostov area. 'm moonlighting in workshop on production furniture.
Huge thank you tvortsyam this Forum and to all those who helps cable indeed.
P.s. For themselves want to purchase laser beam CNC for suvenirki.

Dobryi day!
Dmitri. Ryazan. GCC Mercury III 25 W.
Thank you tvortsyam Forum!
Text or Searching for Ryazantsev (ice hockey) with mechanical an engraver in metals.

Dobryi day.
Maxim. Moscow. Stanochik CNC 2030 China. Bought bu as toy. Now have been arguing something do, but until not is obtained.
Especially not can deal with cutters,.

Hello,
I from Slovakia.
I'm using the interpreter Google so pity mistakes.
I liked work with tree and metal.
Hobby CNC and work with tree.
Me very likes vector, wooden carved, 3D model.
I serve with program Autodes Inventor tools, AutoCAD,. I do designer
Languages you say: Slovakia, Czech, Hungarian, German.
You learn to do vectory in Corel Draw.
Greetings

All Hi!
I in another times has come to life and very glad the that was able to return in community perhaps soon and to machine
Will be able to return

+1

Николаевич wrote:

all Hi!

Greetings! And that happened?

4 th’s stroke in this time with full paralizatsiey

Николаевич wrote:

4 th’s stroke in this time with full paralizatsiey

Signature author

Work not wolf, in wood not backup

Nurture themselves!

All for good!
Alexander from Elisany. With CNC contacted recently and until in format 2d, but Moscow not immediately a year of the. D would!

Николаевич wrote:

I in another times has come to life and very glad the that was able to return in community perhaps soon and to machine
Will be able to return

health you!

Hello people! Only contacted with with a laser. And want to know as work with photo. Not can figure out as translate normally!

Greetings, name is Sergei, Altaysky the brink, machine Chinese.

Hello!

Had a good 24 hours. Barnaul. Looms Chinese tool and die makers) tihonovdk

Greetings all!
Andrei, capital Northern Navy - Severomorsk.

All Hi. I a latecomer, I from Ireland

Hello, I Gennady from Saratov d glad communicate verbally with you.

Find welcome this weekend ’! I from Minsk, name is Oleg. Already 2 month am gold press Modelist-4090. Acquiring in khobbiynykh purposes -- wanted locker zapilit, which me want, not which in no clothing left sell. :) We'll see, that tickles.

Last edited by kovus (Jun 24 2015 20:54:03)

Dobryi day, here is't seek macros! Thank you you all)

Everybody, Hi from Anatoly! I from Novosibirsk :-) not long brought together not big CNC fly cutter.
Forum that's a really nice many information for boot brain :-)

Dobryi day.
Me name is Sasha, I from vicinity Principality of Briansk, began explore looms with computer numerically controlled recently. Have been arguing to do the first steps on on a small milling-gravirovalnom stanochke. On site fell in search of giveaway models.

Hello! I from commutes Krasnoyarsk (HTSPE). Recently bought stanochek with CNC. On site went to write man, which uploaded derzhitsya some what that I need.

All Hi! And I from Moscow! Not newcomer, but and not pros) 'm colonizing in measure their abilities and opportunities! Women often in this fact not perceive seriously, ah and for good reason =) MA – It is happy, that there is this forum and groups in social media, many useful information!

Find welcome this weekend’forumchane! Long all their your forum and decided to register. Ivan, 28 years. 3 months ago settled down in advertising firm operator computer numerically controlled on milling-who started to machine. Until this with such technique not rebuffed, so that'm colonizing nuts and bolts. Double here same'm colonizing laser beam machine. Think that thanks to your Forum podcherpnu for themselves very many new and useful, that use to anyone as for work on 45kW so and in the future ;)

Hello. I Paul from the Moscow area.

Hello, I Dmitri from Moscow.

Greetings all, I Dmitri from Belarus.
Machine only brought together. Have been arguing cut and in parallel keep reworking pillar.
Many what learned useful on this Forum.

Welcoming! To invite to take me Aleksander) 26 years, on Forum roughly week, Iicaa has acquired it comes / have Chinese laser, och an exciting attractive opportunity. I with the Ivanovskaya area och an interesting forum!

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.