Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.

Hello.

Posts 151 to 200 of 489

Criator wrote:

A little bit razdrozhzhaet, that some information can be obtain, only having received a certain childrens messages.

All information for exception models is open, so that read on health, and irritation will pass through some time.

kartinka wrote:

All information for exception models is open

Ah this is understandable, that would freebies, not was. Simply a bit not routinely. Until in Priozersk (Russia), with prevyushek, popererisovyvayu and in ArtKame Rocks Around the Clock in rise terrain.

All are a good day. I-Lana, district habitat-about Ekaterinburg. Machine-laser Chinese, 180 W already year. Not knew nor programs, and nor press. Prodolshzhayu learn with everything a common help. Thank you for advice and the sharing up experience. Kind regards, prosperity, you and your trial.

Greetings all! Alexander, Engels. Six months took on construction press, now need to learn. And vremenni so little.

Hello! Name is me Maxim.’ve worked 6 months on a laser computer numerically controlled. Dream assemble his computer numerically controlled frezer and vyzhigatel, but until brain drain race)

Hello. I from Orenburg. With fall exploit Chinese the engraver 80 W. Mostly, work with with plywood - wooden condiments, but want have different materials))

Hello me name is Ike, me 42 years, Propulsion Krasnodar. , brought the% 2 sovereign% in firm where machine Weeke Homag.

Last edited by aik366 (Jun 11 2014 11:32:23)

Greetings, I Miguel was born in Argentina, I live in Brazil, I 41 years and I was undervaluing Melkite priest. Me very likes this forum, and I'm using interpreter, to communicate.
Greetings and welcoming for high-quality this Forum.

Hi, I'm Miguel was born Argentina, I live in Brazil, I'm 41 years old and I am Greek Melkite priest. I really like this forum and I use a translator to communicate.
Greetings and congratulations for the high quality of this forum.

Greetings!
I from Saratov!
If there is here from Saratov the request will respond!

All Hi! Long you read, here is finally the decided to Was doing!

All bountiful time! From Bilhorod there is who or from area)

Hello! I - Lech.’ve worked with stumbling with 98 year. On CNC years 7. Denver, Breton, Omag, Terzago. Respectively, Logotag, FresTag, Pegasus, ArtCAM, Rhinocheros.
Interests - big serious pyatiosniki. Traction, applying, "beloved such." Model. GNU / Linux. Like, increasingly about itself.

All bountiful. I shiny new here, not third strictly. Has found here you have eagle part and decided to try his on gidroabrazive cut. But for this had to his a bit remaking, for small gears and springs drowning. Sdelel need.
Machine Czech red line from rychly tom. Photo moreover that tickles'll text slightly later before. Ah and himself faylik peredelannogo drawing there zapilyu. On least opportunities d himself what any sketch and putting. Ah and also with your allowing the d here borrow fayliki, recast their on have and back zapilivat already trade for)

All Hi. Here is already year as I collect machine. All works. As any'll post an the review, as only for work not ashamed is)

Hello all! Administration respekt, very a good forum, simply thus very popular with useful information and practical experience.
Me name is Anton, 26 years, city Tula (modern development of call out, engineer-Designer occupational, but pulling in sustain creativity a jet of.
Own CNC until not someone buys, but the planned horizontally at with battlefields (2kh600) kh2000.
Very many work yet to. On the sly kolupayu forum, learn using that to what

Hello. Kalinigrad in my personified by welcomes all participants Forum. About itself me 52, retired, thank you son for purchases of me press frezernogo Chinese 600kh900kh100 in May this year. On this Forum hope find friends and try to learn to earn on this the loom. Until'm torturing ArtKam, broken and has already dozen mills. Think that with the help this Forum mistakes in the adoption of the will less. And so all well.

Greetings

Hello, and me name is Dmitri and I from Moscow,, too, became recently explore work on FVC CNC :cool:

Hello! I a latecomer in Lujza fact, but the that goes from under press me very likes!) thank you for forum!

Hello. Me name is Fedor, only began take an interest in Demonstarting with CNC and great pro constructing such a press their forces. Your forum found when all their photo ready works. A pity only that model work kept hidden "you need to garner another 30 messages for viewing this text" and etc. Now they me as-would and not need press still there is no, only-would not forget exile until machine will emerge.

All Hi. Name is me Mikhail, me 33,’ve worked in too costly Metallostroy near Peter. Write playbills of on the press and the laser Amada and on vodorezku. Also optimiziruyu cutting and much else, that someone would want in head forever bodromu behalf Director.

All Hi. 'm gonna join you to you.

Hello. Me name is Igor. I from Belarus.

Alart wrote:

I from Belarus.

And where precisely?

All Hi! I - Tanja, not recognized guru computer numerically controlled, but likes!)

All Hi! Me to invite to take Alexey. Propulsion Uyar Urban Settlement. Here is decided to muster machine, this my first experience. Now sit explore that and as. Like has understood, in this moment I develop my own drawings press. In plans muster machine 1,000's 800 mm.

Forgot say, work despite on tree. If can be could you tell me on what moments pay attention under draft press. In advance thank you! 8-)

All Hi. Me name is Mikhail, I from Balashikha Urban Okrug, the Moscow area, me 38. Brought together milling-gravirovalnyyy 3D CNC. Now collect laser beam CNC.
Want from 3-D do 4D.’ve worked until only on tree.

Greetings all! I Denis, due to the area, Old Oskol Stary Oskol.
'm colonizing week already 4-osevik beaver 25rf. Reception desk syntec 11mb.
Until estimated chain such a: Maya-iges-Gemma-nc.
Ready to share knowledge and glad d obtain new :)
In plans to develop artkam and rin.

Ukraine. Kyiv.

Hello) RB, Grodno

Dobryi day, me name is Roman, 43 year, Moscow. Firm acquired Chinese frezernyy machine (substitute for Suma 1318) experience work with CNC until there is no (all time worked with katterami).
Hope on aid forums.
In advance thank you.

Ivano-Frankovsk Viktor 0673427659

Kvarz12 wrote:

Ivano-Frankovsk Viktor 0673427659

Sort of not newcomer to what here trail three times one and the same post? All the more here counter not works. So that'll stay tethered to a warning until

All Hi!

Very likes this resource, but very rastraivayut restrictions imposed.

bugx wrote:

For starters read rules Forum, and the quickly get kicked off.

All Hi! Me name is Igor. In my disposal aloformatnyy machine SD-2616. Began osavivat. Hope forum will be useful. Propulsion St. Petersburg.

Greetings all!

All Hi

All Hi! Forum likes long and periodically here t. CNC machine until only in term, now am producing 3D models for him. But theme indeed very interesting. So that purchases of CNC press in prioritize.

Hello.
Alexey, 42 year. Two laser press: Mercury 40W and Halk range (with glass izluchatelem). Plus "for souls" jewels RX5.

I from Siberia, Propulsion Leninsk-Kuznetsky the Kemerovo region, me 25,’ve worked assistant carpenter. Machine homemade, one umeltsa from Krasnodar, your forum thus very popular with knowledge, thank you.

Greetings all. Me name is Alexey. Am learning until

All Hi. Me name is Anatoly, bought machine until am learning on it work, six months Egypt with stop.

Hello. Me name is, Andrei. Machine has acquired recently, homemade. Hands’ve worked long, CNC'm colonizing with zero.

Dobryi day! Name is Fedor, from of Vologda. Machine from Kharbinskiy, 'm colonizing.

Bountiful time hours! Me name is Vitaly, the machine tool even in the process assemble, but be educated need already now.

Hello, me name is Vladimir, I engineer technologist. Want you to get some experience.

All Hi. Me name is Alexander. Soon plan purchases of laser gravera. Until am learning theoretically.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.