Forum clan ChPUshnikov

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.

Hello.

Posts 51 to 100 of 478

Hello me name is Sergei, me 29 years, Ukraine Ivano-Frankovsk Kosov

How do you do! Me name's Igor. Machine bought winter and around the had to learns on their own. Thank you huge your Forum for very important and substantial information in all directions associated with CNC. Work have us more, than time on training, but in free a minute get a few steps on forum for informational fill their knowledge

Hello, I Alexey. Propulsion Chelyabinsk. And this my machine. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/DcBkn.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/U9g0s.jpg

Hello, me name is Oleg, I the amateur. With Artkamom learn using quite recently. Not is obtained unleash on the "cabriole" (model in format indicate present). Please can you tell me can in Artkame this impossible? Counseling not is borne in one line and so always climbs out-zero nominal reorientation.

Greetings, me name is Milan. I from Slovenia, city Maribor. This forum is the best. I'm using Artcam 2008. I'm using the interpreter, my knowledge Russian language is sucks. Is used Google the interpreter.

Last edited by Milan (Aug 4 2012 19:23:46)

Greetings, me name is Ilya, and I case ofThat my stanochek http://s1.uploads.ru/t/U4t1i.jpg

Hello, me name is Andrei, Propulsion Kyiv, Ukraine.’ve worked on CNC 45kW Venture 3M, actively develop relief activities

Hello all. My name of Vadim. Here is I've joined and want get back a little able to ask you.
I serve some carpentry uzhe25 years. So-as rabotad metal turner frezirovschikom still in the USSR.
Come by design’ve worked in new 3-D same relationship. But’m getting old. His own asset decided to learn to work
On CNR. But have us as not strange there is no rate operators and there is only kaledzh and for him need to
To pay. Want ask.
Perhaps-whether learned as something on connectivity and work and very modelingu?
Or this sheer waste time?
With what start you must advise people good?
To, Since of course that such the cutting part of and a corner grind drills obyasnyat not need to.
And here is with what things start igde revere lessonsd preznatelen for tykane its nose
With hope age live age East, this. My work v3D on 3DDD ru under down Zephyr.

Dostoevskiy wrote:

Since what start advise people good?

With partition of "Everyone pro Artkam", theme "Training work in ART KAMyche."

Dobryi evening. Me name is Vladimir. I with Ukraine. Live in farms. Have us looms with CNC not only no one saw, but even about them and not heard. On subject about computer numerically controlled to communicate not with whom. One hope on your forum. He on backdrop of rest the most advanced set. Machine homemade, recently brought together. Still nothing Horton not proizvoditeley. So, a couple trinkets. Raze I with him not handle it. Hope on your aid and support.

Hello! Me to invite to take Constantine. Financier. Krasnoyarsk. Machine homemade 850kh800kh240. Am learning cut.

To those not to birth a, 'll ask here. In Kyiv 25-28 September will undergo Afghan / about exhibition, invitation in this year me why something not have sent, can who knows, this exhibition on Afghan / about FVC (in including CNC), and curiously price commodities to them, or this not the exhibition?

mariman wrote:

can who knows, this exhibition on Afghan / about FVC (in including CNC), and curiously price commodities to them, or this not the exhibition?

Looms will on furniture the exhibition with 3 and not know on what October.

mariman wrote:

To those not to birth a, 'll ask here. In Kyiv 25-28 September will undergo Afghan / about exhibition, invitation in this year me why something not have sent, can who knows, this exhibition on Afghan / about FVC (in including CNC), and curiously price commodities to them, or this not the exhibition?

This exhibition LISDEREVMASH 2012on which represent equipment (in including and CNC) for the forest, woodworking and furniture industry, Pedagogical which will mark with 3 on 6 October in KyivExpoPlaza has bolie uzkospetsializirovannuyu napravlennost- this furniture, but as rule there, too, represent CNC equipment.
So same computer numerically controlled represent on a specialized international the exhibition advertising Lehi / T-Lehi 25-28 September in EC "KyivExpoPlaza."
Incidentally on all exhibition better register online and obtain complimentary through Internet

Hello, me name is Vladimir, Propulsion Chelny Chelny,.’ve worked "on uncle" - 'm designing and buildin 'no bookcase cabinets governance automatic thread trimmer industrial systems ventilation and air-conditioning. 'm moonlighting, too, "on uncle" - designing and the fabrication "under the key" electrical equipment for he (cranes pavement, parts, shtabelyory and camping on P.

A computer numerically controlled - this my an outlet, a!

P.S.: Until - an outlet, a, and further - consider.

Hello, me name is Yuri 45 years, from Propulsion Kingiseppskoye Urban Settlement Leningrad region, entrepreneur, been production, week ago became proud owner Chinese with size of field 1.6's 3 forge the Himself traveled in China, nobody chose, himself handled transshipment and rastamozhkoy. Himself established, himself launched. Now smoke forums have :)

+1

Dobryi day.

Name is Alexander, worked from promalpinista until designer, in real moment engineer + completeness of in construction firm.
Bought with friend him in masterful machine-Chinese at very similar price, 1,3kh2,5, 2.2kVt, highly ushatannyy, now recall its experience service-an engineer and designer.
Until still not emerged the question, on which not was able would find response to this Forum :cool:

+1

All are a good day. More year on Forum, but in our smoking room not has been stymied and not knew that there is such a theme. 'm reformed. Name is Vladimir. Live in Ukraine, Lviv area. On profession Dr.-sudmedekspert. With childhood liked work with tree - this my hobby. Two years ago bought machine without intention of notions pro artkam and totally dunked it. Began seek in Internet the intel, mytarilsya on forums and here is stuck here. Administration thank you, distsipliniruyut. Thank you forumchanam, that people. I until only ask that with questions and problems. But hope that over time will be able something advise indeed. Until all.

All are a good evening! Me name is Alexander, 42 year, live in Ukraine, an artist-oformitel, am naruzhkoy. Machine has acquired in February 2010. Until this with similar equipment affairs not had, but professional activities moreover requires. On-any d ask silly questions, even if d to think, that they in an :question:, so that have patience for and not prize :D

Last edited by Tukachoff (Dec 19 2012 00:16:19)

Tukachoff
I errori, and you from quinxfar live?
You have cats same assessment.

Greetings all, me name is Kirill, I from Propulsion Almaty (former Alma-Ata) Republic Kazakhstan.’ve worked on computer numerically controlled more 1 year, 'm using in work: MultiCAM 1,000 Series and Busellato Jet 100. Learned work in ArtCAMe on their own, looms had to study method trial and mistakes (camping on K. Masters of which should was train saw just 2 hours of them minutes 30 for perekurom). Came on forum for useful information and experience of experienced people :D
Administration Forum - THANK YOU! A separate a huge THANK YOU - Georgi4. Has visited China's at different forums, here the atmosphere much means guaranteed, with humans interestingly communicate.

Melkiades wrote:

Tukachoff
I errori, and you from quinx far live?
You have cats same assessment.

Live something from the club, but interests, it seems, common :rolleyes:

Question taste. Me more reptiles like. On avatar my iguana, I should think Motya

Hello! I Paul. The amateur chpushnik)) Sam from Ukraine. Until brought together its first a small machine from plywood, whom interestingly can watch on my site.

+1

Hello! I Yevgeny. Chernivtsi. Ukraine. I the amateur. Machine bravoprodigy 3030.

Good time 24 hours. Me name is Vyacheslav, I from high. Am commercialization more stone. Fly cutter already three years works on marble, granite, the Onyx Club, and in any vandalism towards these values sometimes, I'm cutting tree for souvenirs for friends. Now that I brought a small stanochek for processing Jade. If from whom words will appear questions on processing stone - will try help, than will be able.
Ah and that here help, I might be certain, creating forum.

Hello! Me name is Vitaliy.26 years. Live in Ukraine, Propulsion Chernivtsi.’ve worked 2 year in furniture business. Aside from furniture made itself vacuum machine and frezernyy, until that only for themselves, and further as make.

Greetings! Me name is Oleg. I from Belarus, Propulsion -Transmash Mogilev. I have in disposal machine this tiny town.

Hello. Me name is Artem. Has acquired itself stanochek biverovskiy 118404. Now not'm already jumping out from-for him gender year already. 'm getting to, so say, craft.

Forgot say; I from Old Oskola Belgorod region

Hello. Name is Mohammed. Machine made himself. Already gender year as on very gradually’ve worked. Very a good forum. Many useful the big info :)

All Hi. Name is Davyd Sviatoslavich, I from New Deal Oskola Belgorod region Only began postegat. Machine preobretu already in blizhayschee time

Bountiful all days. Name is me Irik. I from Bashkortostan. GSterlitamak. Cut began 5 days ago. Successes small, but desire to huge. Machine Khalk3020.

All Hi! I Khurshid from Uzbekistan.
Am production vacuum presses. And also with of start-up of-to Uralmashplant computer numerically controlled already 4 year. Recently himself opened-the processing tree on computer numerically controlled. Can help with settings NCSTUDIO and DSP (and also no version, scheme connectivity) learn using in settings-shift operator and in electronics components. Mean experience assembly particular homemade 3-'s axis laser CNC. Despite muster 4-'s axial, with-3.7 Dam on axis X (all the tracks, the motors, the drives, spindles and inverters already buy except controller, with controller until not completes his turn). And very hope on your understanding of and aid.

Hello. Me name is Oleg, me 28, himself from Krasnodarskogo the brink Propulsion Just as debilitating! Yet to work on a lathe computer numerically controlled, and about him nothing to acquire not know, but desire to learning huge! Hope vskorom time include machine technical assembled by here information!

Last edited by Довгошея_Олег (Feb 25 2013 16:30:15)

All bountiful (morning, days, the evening and Nocera)! I Alexey, live in Propulsion Cheetah, let us are familiar.’ve worked already six months on 45kW masterwood 400V1, a bit became in it deal. But until even. Like would to communicate with whom the who with him more sign :) Just himself have been arguing seek simple Russian way "poking at things with sticks", poorly goes.

All Hi.
I Sergei, with western Wkrzanie, and i.e. Propulsion Category: Kolomyia.
Very pleased attend on this Forum.
Despite create their forces machine.
’ ve worked in artkame.

With respect.

Hello! I am from the US. I live in Detroit, Michigan.. I am hoping to build a bigger CNC. I look forward to learning from you!

Hello
Name is Andrei almost 50 (a pity). The way live in Almati
Came to CNC the first time years 30 ago having until Ivanoskogo Robot wrote things worked on it
Then the collapse of the just (
Handled auto business
Rose became bored began to do copies ships there many a groove and hands under spoonful of) has acquired just had year mastered has understood
Are growing older children authorized business
Himself with partners singled out CNC on this moment have 4 press one 2 shpindelnyy the table 2400 on 1,300 and high 200 the second 3 spindles size those same 3 one spindle the table 1,200 on 1,200 high 150 the fourth 4 axial length templates 1800 dozen 200 mm 4 spindles with him and tormented until
In plans Chronicle 2D and on made
Hope in this year more not let us borrow)
Phone for fellow citizens and not only + 77077006651

+1

Hello, I from Saratov.
Am CNC already 2 year, now brought together the second machine 1000kh600kh175 the first was a small from tekstolita.
Posted in garage, where entire life handled carving on tree.
Seats lack.
All Greetings.

Last edited by Борматолог (Mar 29 2013 11:34:02)

All Hi! Me name is Igor, me 28 years,’ve worked I.T. guy, education engineer REZ, for both and for mentor earnings decided to to address frezerovaniem with use CNC. First wanted to muster himself, real life instance Sea information, understood that this crunch will last on not one month and decided to buy ready, now I happy vladelits SM-1,500
If honestly the still with hard itself illustrate with what start the study of. Began study totally dunked it 3, 't seek the intel on artkam. Can could you tell me that revere?)

Nalivnyh wrote:

(Lorne) Started study totally dunked it 3, 't seek the intel on artkam. Can spit out everything that revere?

If you modicum a bit note on branches Forum and esteem for starters the many questions you here Rw disappears themselves

Hello.
Me to invite to take Igor, himself I from Pavlodara, Kazakhstan. (Was would glad meet compatriot for obtain knowledge (possible paying training))
CNC only'm colonizing modicum in its time and frezeroval and operator CNC. Truth years 20 ago. Years me 40 +.

Machine Chinaman BL-1325AX

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/aWV1r.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/UDyMG.jpg

For turning axis public part of the table. Machine at work (not personally my) uses% 5-10 their opportunities (with him mind give) himself I week as to him licked.

Last edited by Uborevich (Apr 17 2013 22:25:05)

Greetings Anyone reflecting! Name is Sergei 48 years. Live in Bratske, Governor area. Has acquired machine (came true dream idiot) HS6590. Until'm colonizing.’ve worked with CAJKA stumbling, machine bought these to assemble a forms of washers.

Hello, forumchane. Glad prove stakeholder this Forum. Me Name's Artem, I from Kazakhstan. There is machine 600kh900 Excitech, until only'm ovaivat. Most admired your limits.

Hello forumchane! Me name is Ilya, I with Nizhny Novgorod region Propulsion HC Sarov.’ve worked on venture with presses is with CNC ROLAND MDX (disambiguation )-540.’ve worked on a lathe slightly more gender year, want absorb all skills and tricks with this equipment. Machine works not on full and buildin 'no bookcase only primitive details, like would to know on that he capable and of course same realize this!

Find welcome this weekend’all forums!

Name is me Alexey.
I from Moscow.’ve worked with computer numerically controlled with 2000. He launched operator on CNC - now I have its grains firm, specializing on exclusive products from array. There are several 3-'s coordinate looms with CNC and machining center SCM (workers size from 600kh900 until 1500kh3500), 4-'s koordinatnyy Chronicle machine Centauro T-Star, laser beam machine with labor zone 2500kh1300 and increasingly concomitant equipment, including clean room for painting. Himself well learn using in ArtCam, PowerShape and PowerMill - several times was on official courses in DELCAM. In equipment, too, understand - 4 year was leading Ibn on advanced with CNC in largest corporations Russia on sale equipment).
Now about a major - goal my registration on Forum contact with professionals in sphere 3D-simulations, for mutually accommodating cooperation.

Last edited by SANKAR-3D (Apr 30 2013 23:15:18)

Hello! Me name is Dmitri, live in city of St. Petersburg,’ve worked Pack fixer. On the milling equipment, from work not hellam,
But she me like, also we have a stanochnaya group consisting of at the, laser press, the KRG (automated-revolving press) and couples flexible.
Here is how times with laser presses is me links something more, than work (until a repairman worked operator on (, bored simply tin).
Now for themselves, yes for colleagues write playbills of CNC for laser, is obtained well.
Decided on your resource, I drew for themselves very many useful, as on 2D, so and on its models.

Last edited by Twopish (May 6 2013 23:36:14)

Hello forumchane!
Me name is Vitaly, me 16 years. From sample, Ivano-Frankovsaya still be theirs., in Kosovo r-BC
Father recently bought stanochok CNC (Chinese 120kh120, dsp a remote control, 2.2 spindle with water, 1970s that direct, 9,000 $. This costly?) And assigned me align production souvenirs. With Artkamom a bit sign. Khotiv would muster another (mnogoshpindelnyy) stanochok. D very thankful for advice and model (of course that not for thank you).

Last edited by Виталик_87 (May 12 2013 14:35:35)

Hello, respected forumchane!
Me name is Roman, I from of Kyiv.
Am the furniture production (slicing the TDI, kromkovka, how, installation of, acrylic stumbling), in ties with enlargement arose the need to forge production facades from MDF + mentor ease work krivolineyschikov and kamenschikov.
On Forum opinions, so as experience with CNC there is no, and want buy a good machine, Undersecretary needs, and learn to of well-and benefits his use.
On the furniture issues with pleasure'll give you a hint, if need.

You are here » Forum clan ChPUshnikov » Hookah » Hello.